Avoid moisturizer during hot weather?

Gargantuan

Gargantuan

Mod
Staff
Title tbh
I usually apply right before going to bed but what's the point of it when I'm gonna sweat anyway and it'll turn into some nasty mixture?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, ThreadMatters, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
Moisturiser is a scam for most people ngl. Your skin moisturises itself, when you apply man-made moisturiser it results in your skin no longer moisturising itself, and relying on the artificial moisturiser.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: a.i.ngel, godirl, Chico Chicowski and 1 other person
Moisturiser is a scam for most people ngl. Your skin moisturises itself, when you apply man-made moisturiser it results in your skin no longer moisturising itself, and relying on the artificial moisturiser.
Probably true ngl. Guess I'll just stick to using a cleanser.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and JackSparrow
Is man-made moisturiser a euphemism for cum?

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, godirl, Gargantuan and 1 other person
Only using it with tret

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
then use it 1 hour before bed so it can absorb into your skin before you go to bed
or use cerave moisturizer, it instantly absorbs into my skin tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Gargantuan
then use it 1 hour before bed so it can absorb into your skin before you go to bed
or use cerave moisturizer, it instantly absorbs into my skin tbh
I use cerave as well tbh

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Deleted member 2729
sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
its a meme
0 proof

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and JackSparrow
If you are on Retin-A you need mousturizer dude.

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow
On any retinoid you'll need a moisturiser. However, the frequency and level of application will depend on how oily certain parts of your face are. The vid above is useful. Hydration > moisturising. Your body in 9/10 cases will produce the optimal amount of oil if your skin has the appropriate level of hydration.