Awful jaw assymetry

LooksMaxsterAwesome

LooksMaxsterAwesome

Iron
The right side of my faces profile looks similar to david laids while my left side profile makes me look like a birdcel elf boy. How can I fix this assymetrical development I have been trying to fix it for a year now

• Woah
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
tilted sphenoid probably. does one foot point outwards more when u walk? do u have an anterior or lateral pelvic tilt?

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
tilted sphenoid probably. does one foot point outwards more when u walk? do u have an anterior or lateral pelvic tilt?
I have pretty perfect posture maybe it is a tilted sphenoid though I haven't heard of that before

You were born like that, swallow the blackpill accept that its over and try to live the rest of your life in peace

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and optimisticzoomer
theres no magic method to fix major bone structure issues

surgery

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
You were born like that, swallow the blackpill accept that its over and try to live the rest of your life in peace
Ur a fagott ur never gonna ascend i dont get why people like u don’t help people instead just say that bullshit

• JFL
I think i have a minor case of this .. dk how to fix ?

Ur a fagott ur never gonna ascend i dont get why people like u don’t help people instead just say that bullshit
mirin graduation avi

• Love it
Reactions: IMOGYOU
mirin graduation avi
That’s beside the point like one of the guy I asked for helped who told me it’s over is legit trucel like legit .80 mid face and he told me it’s over for me a ltn who would ascend to htn by obo the fact there fagotts on the org piss me of so much I’m tired of the insecure and troll on this website bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and NorwoodAscender
Can that be fixed via posture work?
Nuero Cranial Rescontruction to adjust sphenoid bone and posture work too, tilted pelvis can effect spehnoid

I think i have a minor case of this .. dk how to fix ?
start with ur feet. make a conscious effort to make it a habit to have both feet facing directly forward with each step. after that, address the pelvic tilt with stretches. once that’s fixed it will take a while but ur sphenoid “should” start to realign. it’s really the only way we can possibly fix it so it’s worth a shot imo. worst case it doesn’t work

Im just BRUTALLY honest

• JFL
That’s beside the point like one of the guy I asked for helped who told me it’s over is legit trucel like legit .80 mid face and he told me it’s over for me a ltn who would ascend to htn by obo the fact there fagotts on the org piss me of so much I’m tired of the insecure and troll on this website bro
What did you expect retard? That we would all hold hands and make friendship braclets? Get the fuck off my forum

What did you expect retard? That we would all hold hands and make friendship braclets? Get the fuck off my forum
Nope that u would add actaully provide a solution which there is retard I hate dumb asses like u

• JFL
Reactions: darktriadprince
No one’s saying it will change bone structure. But it’s a fact that postural asymmetries affects the face
No it's not
It's a mike Jew myth
Unless severe maybe
Anyway it can't be fixed

The right side of my faces profile looks similar to david laids while my left side profile makes me look like a birdcel elf boy. How can I fix this assymetrical development I have been trying to fix it for a year now
Probably issues with which side you sleep on

Sleep on ur back, pull ur jaw wider, its pretty futile but it works long term

There’s a solution fagott surgery’s couldn’t u just say that
just take cold showers and mew bro
You just need a calithe watch bro
Just get a haircut bro
Just be confident bro

You were born like this. All you can do is implants or fillers like me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: goodgamebro and UZB_Strebl
just take cold showers and mew bro
You just need a calithe watch bro
Just get a haircut bro
Just be confident bro
Now ur crying because I probed u wrong ur not edgy ur just a loser who try’s to discourage people on the internet

Now ur crying because I probed u wrong ur not edgy ur just a loser who try’s to discourage people on the internet
What do you want me to say retard? Give bullshit cope advice or tell it as it is

See finally someone provides solution unlike that fagott @darktriadprince
You were born like this. All you can do is implants or fillers like me

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
See my point ur a loser
Yeah I’m one of the few OGs who stayed after looksmaxxing, I come here from time to time but nobody appreciates my advice at least 90% of this coping forum

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and TheMilkMan
Yeah I’m one of the few OGs who stayed after looksmaxxing, I come here from time to time but nobody appreciates my advice at least 90% of this coping forum
Yeah it’s just trolls and retard here tbh

How did ur family react to u after ascending

How did ur family react to u after ascending
Only mom and a cousin who’s a doctor knows so my secret is safe, they all support me as long as I can afford this

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Only mom and a cousin who’s a doctor knows so my secret is safe, they all support me as long as I can afford this
What did u tell ur family and what age did u ascend

What did u tell ur family and what age did u ascend
I ascended at 22 when I lost my virginity after that I got more success after looking better over time and gaining more confidence. I basically told my family that I was tired of not looking my age, I looked too young and old at the same time and women always treated me as if I were scum or a NPC

• Woah
I ascended at 22 when I lost my virginity after that I got more success after looking better over time and gaining more confidence. I basically told my family that I was tired of not looking my age, I looked too young and old at the same time and women always treated me as if I were scum or a NPC
That’s the age I’m planning to get obo hmm how did u get money for it Loan ?

sleep on your back

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
Using my imagination rn

That’s the age I’m planning to get obo hmm how did u get money for it Loan ?
Yeah I used a credit card for medical expenses and have 6 or 12 months to pay with no interests

• +1
Yeah I used a credit card for medical expenses and have 6 or 12 months to pay with no interests
How much did it cost sorry for asking so many question am I being annoying ?

How much did it cost sorry for asking so many question am I being annoying ?
Like 600$ per ml of filler, I think I had
like 23ml as of today, last two years were only maintaining, I haven’t really changed much in two years but I do look better after getting Volux for jaw instead of Voluma.

Why filler you ask? Yeah I could have gotten peek implants with a top doctor in NY but at the time I couldn’t do it for personal reasons. I do however plan on letting my filler dissolve naturally and get those implants ;) I just want to have 50k in cash before I commit to it, small price to pay to be handsome. If you think about it that’s just like buying a car if a dealership, not a biggie

• +1
Like 600$ per ml of filler, I think I had
like 23ml as of today, last two years were only maintaining, I haven’t really changed much in two years but I do look better after getting Volux for jaw instead of Voluma.

Why filler you ask? Yeah I could have gotten peek implants with a top doctor in NY but at the time I couldn’t do it for personal reasons. I do however plan on letting my filler dissolve naturally and get those implants ;) I just want to have 50k in cash before I commit to it, small price to pay to be handsome. If you think about it that’s just like buying a car if a dealership, not a biggie
Hmm why I implants instead osteotomies interesting choice why no bimax def worth every dime tho

Hmm why I implants instead osteotomies interesting choice why no bimax def worth every dime tho
Doesn’t apply to me, it is more unpredictable with a risk of nerve damage, plus I believe not using implants nowadays is like trying to start a fire with two sticks.

• Hmm...
Doesn’t apply to me, it is more unpredictable with a risk of nerve damage, plus I believe not using implants nowadays is like trying to start a fire with two sticks.
Why not get implants with giant ?

Why not get implants with giant ?
lol it’s like getting surgery in an ambulatory clinic with a doctor you found in the black market. He’s obscure as shit and unless he becomes mainstream and practices under US regulations then I think is a terrible choice. To begin with who the hell he will have as the anesthesiologist??? That alone can fuck you up for life or kill you

• +1
Reactions: sladeee and UZB_Strebl