Awful sleep routine

shin

shin

Iron
literally 09:32 am still havent sleep lmao
Give me any tips to normalize my sleep or maybe sm1 have a guide about it? Sleep is so fckn important for me cuz im a teen and sleep is directly correlate to my height
Id be glad if someone know the solution

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and emo
Stop using phone before sleep and hydrate thats really all, atleast for me.
Also make sure its not hot

Stop using phone before sleep and hydrate thats really all, atleast for me.
Also make sure its not hot
what do i do if i accidentally waking up on the middle of the night? i mean this often happens when im going to bed early and somehow even managing to fall asleep:feelswhy: basically after waking up on the middle of the night i cant sleep anymore until 6-7 am

wont help prolly cuz i can be tired af still cant sleep
try it, in my teens i couldn't sleep without doing some physical activity because i didn't do anything at all all day usually. When I got a job is started sleeping like a baby.

• +1
Reactions: shin
try it, in my teens i couldn't sleep without doing some physical activity because i didn't do anything at all all day usually. When I got a job is started sleeping like a baby.
Ight ill try to, ty

it just adds additional sleep time to recover the muscle damage
its not going for the root cause of the bad sleep

read a book 1 hour before sleeping or watch a movie on the TV (nothing on the phone or computer)

having a busy schedule full of physical and mental tasks helps since your body is already tired

make sure your sleep routine is consistent this is probably the most important tip especially since you are a teenager

team 3d alpha has a video on this btw

Last edited:
it just adds additional sleep time to recover the muscle damage
its not going for the root cause of the bad sleep
He doesn't have bad sleep he just can't fall asleep, do cardio, or go work at a restaurant falling asleep will be easy. If you lay in bed all day your body doesn't care much for sleep, so its harder to fall asleep

It‘s 5:33am rn for me too and my sleep schedule is awful aswell. As someone who‘s struggled with this all his life, this is how i‘ll fix it:

-> Don‘t use any electronics at all
-> Sleep 7-8hours until your regime is fixed (i sleep 10hours a day)
-> Melatonin if you want
-> Increase physical activity
-> read a book 1 hour before bedtime

While doing all this, aim to fix your regime in 2-3 days by going to sleep earlier everyday, meaning tmrw you‘ll sleep at 4am WORST case. The day after at 1am. Third day will be the time you wanna stick with, for example 11pm.

The hardest part is maintaining your sleep schedule, i lose it very often by falling into deep depression or having too much to worry about

Good luck, you‘re not alone as im doing all this from today on aswell

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shin
It‘s 5:33am rn for me too and my sleep schedule is awful aswell. As someone who‘s struggled with this all his life, this is how i‘ll fix it:

-> Melatonin if you want

While doing all this, aim to fix your regime in 2-3 days by going to sleep earlier everyday, meaning tmrw you‘ll sleep at 4am WORST case. The day after at 1am. Third day will be the time you wanna stick with, for example 11pm.

The hardest part is maintaining your sleep schedule, i lose it very often by falling into deep depression or having too much to worry about

thanks alot mate, wish the best for u

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing

-> Melatonin if you want

do y'all faggots not have jobs or go to school? how are u even able to have sleep schedules like this

and legit just go to fucking bed