Azelaic Acid Sourcing

PSL_Ascend

PSL_Ascend

Bronze
Joined
Jun 15, 2025
Posts
433
Reputation
308
Where is the best place to purchase skincare products from?

Obviously there's Indiamart, but I'm wondering if there are higher quality sourcing options available.

Thx.
​
 
You can just buy it OTC. At least in Europe anyway. I bought 15% off amazon.
 
  • +1
Reactions: PSL_Ascend
where r u from

u can literally just go to you derm and ask for it
 
  • +1
Reactions: PSL_Ascend
Yes, I've already gotten prescribed Accutane, completed cycle.

Now looking for this acid to repair my skin redness.
amazon indiamart or a pharmacy over the counter i’m lucky so i can get otc at high strengths
 
  • +1
Reactions: PSL_Ascend

Similar threads

kakakauu
Replies
6
Views
47
kakakauu
kakakauu
livelovelarp
Replies
2
Views
18
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair
GRIFFITH.0
Replies
7
Views
86
5'10 brownie
5'10 brownie
Ihateacnejohny
Replies
13
Views
63
Ihateacnejohny
Ihateacnejohny

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top