B-but kpopmaxxing doesn't get you white girls.

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute

My case 1 :-
2 years ago I wasn't kpopmaxxed or kpopmaxxing. I got rejected by my oneitis in my class basically I was fucked. So I decided I would looksmax. I started thinking how do I make myself more good looking, went up to reddit and other sites and then girls and guys started saying me that do gym look more masculine. But there was a blackpilled guy who introduced me to this forum and said me to kpopmaxx. So I began my journey, made my hair longer, doing my eyebrows, started losing bloat, started skincare routine, hair oils and conditioner. Except for the fashion part I did everything.

I did a tinder experiment before joining this forum and I got 44 matches in a day(in india) crazy lol but I don't have any screenshots although the photos I used varied a lot. I then discovered my other account in koreancupid and I got very good results as you can see below

Screenshot 2019 08 30 17 26 59 738 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2019 08 30 17 26 53 204 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2019 08 30 17 26 33 267 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2019 08 30 17 26 28 017 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2019 08 30 17 26 02 012 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2019 08 30 17 26 08 991 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2019 08 30 17 25 54 894 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2019 08 30 17 25 45 263 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2019 08 30 17 25 50 391 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2019 08 30 17 25 39 169 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2019 08 30 17 25 32 353 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2019 10 28 10 32 39 721 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2019 10 28 10 32 33 380 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2019 10 28 10 32 24 561 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2019 10 28 10 32 12 822 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2019 10 28 10 31 59 466 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2019 10 28 10 31 54 614 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2019 10 28 10 31 44 326 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2019 10 28 10 31 23 715 comandroidchrome

I wasn't very active on that site, like logging in once a month and not even liking anyone. Of course I didn't talk with them because I am autistic. I haven't cherry picked these. You guys also keep forgetting that I have a slay count of 1(because sex is very hard in india ngl).

@toolateforme now stfu with your me I can't get white girls and lose body fat and get some pussy

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
bro idk why but there’s so many black girls that are k pop fans. and they all have that look too

and i see like 2 decent white girls jfl

• +1
Reactions: Zyzzcel, toolateforme, Avoidant and 1 other person
bro idk why but there’s so many black girls that are k pop fans. and they all have that look too

Not cherrypicked once again. I can't bother scrolling all that to find a decent girl

Nerdy black women all look the same it's really weird

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 2846

YO you right

They always are overweight, look ugly af and have the nerd glasses and messy Afro

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Nerdy black women all look the same it's really weird
they all have like 5’10 nigerian dads and fat moms, stay inside all day, raised in a white neighborhood, wear glasses, socially awkward, fat

@Bobbu flay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Dicklet.4.3, xit and 5 others
they all have like 5’10 nigerian dads and fat moms, stay inside all day, raised in a white neighborhood, wear glasses, socially awkward, fat

@Bobbu flay
Average looksmax user

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, faggotchadlite, Bluepill and 1 other person
YO you right

They always are overweight, look ugly af and have the nerd glasses and messy Afro
k pop maxx and get lowest smv foids
nice

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
k pop maxx and get lowest smv foids
nice
Have you seen the whole thread?

These girls aren't cherrypicked

@PrettyBoyMaxxing there also probably bisexual or into wierd shit like furries etc and almost always into anime and watt pad, probably make shitty art or do crindgy poetry

I had 2 of them in my art class in high school I know how it goes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2846, Avoidant and 1 other person
thats an ugly lot but im definitely liking the bigger point you have here

propr niche game makes looks and non-factor outside of being freakishly ugly

gymcel fashionmaxing is not niche game thats what every other chad uses in 2019 incels trying it is very embarrassing for them

k-pop

pokecel

weeb

country/hick

lumberjack

emo twink

ghettomaxing

these are viable niches, most niches are viable and every time a thread pops up about some 2.5 wigger or weeb with a neck tatoo or gay alien skull having a goddess gf you should be learning this

• +1
Reactions: xit and Avoidant
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
thats an ugly lot but im definitely liking the bigger point you have here

propr niche game makes looks and non-factor outside of being freakishly ugly

gymcel fashionmaxing is not niche game thats what every other chad uses in 2019 incels trying it is very embarrassing for them

k-pop

pokecel

weeb

country/hick

lumberjack

emo twink

ghettomaxing

these are viable niches, most niches are viable and every time a thread pops up about some 2.5 wigger or weeb with a neck tatoo or gay alien skull having a goddess gf you should be learning this
Yeah female sexuality is essentially retarded and can be easily fooled. The image you project is often more important than how you actually look. Most incels don't understand that though because they don't speak to women other than their mom.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, toolateforme, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Yeah female sexuality is essentially retarded and can be easily fooled. The image you project is often more important than how you actually look. Most incels don't understand that though because they don't speak to women other than their mom.
When I started dressing like a skater I never had so much female attention in my life

It’s really your image and how you look

Girls want to have the fantasy and the image that’s it really

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Bluepill, toolateforme and 2 others

its weird to think that some people would rather try surgeries with risk of blindness and facial deformation over some image focused niche game. a lot of it has to do with having personality disorders ie neediness and desire to be admired by others. i used to think it was just 4 chan tier autism but thats just a symptom of the personality disorders. the cause is usually childhood abandonment

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant
When I started dressing like a skater I never had so much female attention in my life

It’s really your image and how you look

Girls want to have the fantasy and the image that’s it really
Yup I know a dude who looks almost exactly like the guy on the left
thefinebros.jpg

but he has a cute gf because he is in a small folk band that does gigs at local bars around me.

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 2581
Mogs me ded srs

Yup I know a dude who looks almost exactly like the guy on the left
thefinebros.jpg

but he has a cute gf because he is in a small folk band that does gigs at local bars around me.
Cuck level over 9000

5AA20D1F A9EB 4950 9400 3C66E59AD643

Kpopmax is the weirdest shit I've ever seen cuz all the asian guys I see are utterly disgusting looking. Its truly media I guess, it used to be fucking kung fu master aesexual weeboos but now girls perceive us like kpop prettyboys

looks like COD Formal

formal.png

• Ugh..
Reactions: turkproducer
emo twink

ghettomaxing
these are my two favorite when put together

3ad86a975e2b9a988b56fa295860d4f4.png

@Bobbu flay this dude mogs you hard despite being 100 pounds lighter

Last edited:
LEGIT! I can take a few example from my tinder too.

I said it before and I'll say it again, if you're Asian and decently good looking, the girls you attract are normally quality high class white girls.

these are my two favorite when put together

3ad86a975e2b9a988b56fa295860d4f4.png

@Bobbu flay this dude mogs you hard despite being 100 pounds lighter
thats a good one

for incel looking black guys skater + urban seems like a slam dunk

for skinny incel whites and asians video gamer and nerd niches work but you gotta go all in on a narrow subset or you could get burned

for s bigger guys maybe beardcel lumberjack fannelmaxing or any type of ghetto redneck stuff for protection game

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: xit