Back for advice and re-rate

ToTheTop

ToTheTop

Gold
Changes:

Dropped bf from 19% to 13% with intermittent fasting. Planning to continue dropping towards 10-12 and sustaining.

Changed hairstyle to reduce forehead and even out facial thirds.

Any advice on what to improve (soft or hardmaxxing) and current rating?

Cheers boys

Attachments

• 151CED67-A073-4907-9644-B46CBA6AE409.jpeg
    151CED67-A073-4907-9644-B46CBA6AE409.jpeg
    979.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 4351EE40-FCF4-4484-B768-BD5DD21F7AA4.jpeg
    4351EE40-FCF4-4484-B768-BD5DD21F7AA4.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 68503505009__D1E06359-6EE1-4242-8056-FED2A6FEF1B4.MOV
    783.8 KB
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, adotsdot, DoctorLooksmax and 6 others
Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Nice to see an actual looksmaxxer here. Looking at your last post to now you have made good improvements.

I'd recommend training neck now to complement your wide lower 1/3rd.

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot, ToTheTop and mug
Chadlite seems like a fair rating.

• Love it
Reactions: Enfant terrible
I feel like you’re being too complimentary? I expected a high level HTN to be honest. Here’s another video.

Attachments

• 68505119330__AAB65E5E-568B-4A05-A2F4-F5611E54751E.MOV
    1.8 MB
Nice to see an actual looksmaxxer here. Looking at your last post to now you have made good improvements.

I'd recommend training neck now to complement your wide lower 1/3rd.
I’ve been training this all year actually! I’ve gone from curling 1kg to 15kg on my neck. I do neck training twice a week every week since January.

Here’s the video in Imgur for most accurate feedback:

Earned a follower SIGMA GRINDSET LETS GO

• +1
Reactions: ToTheTop
you look good,just keep doing wat you're doing

cheers any advice on anything to change?

mmm not really,would be interesting to see what you look like with a bit of stubble,but thats about it,
everything else seems on point.

I feel like you’re being too complimentary? I expected a high level HTN to be honest. Here’s another video.
No. You're just a mentalcel chadlite.

hahaha. Guess I just need to up my confidence then cheers bro
That's exactly what you should do. And you're welcome bhai (Urdu word for "brother," frequently used here even by non-Urdu speakers).

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Nah You are not wrong. I would not say you are necessarily a chadlite.

You are pretty spot on. Strong HTN.

You are held back by your SFS and maybe your eye area (eyebrows a bit too high set).

Still pretty fucking impressive how much your face changed by losing weight.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and BigBundaSlapper
borderline HTN/chadlite imo

I thought people would all give you low rating here cos of your gonial angle and you have some ratios which arent exactly ideal by PSL standards but on you it just works tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
borderline HTN/chadlite imo

I thought people would all give you low rating here cos of your gonial angle and you have some ratios which arent exactly ideal by PSL standards but on you it just works tbh.
He’s mtn-htn barely he looks so bad in the far away pic

The other ones a cherry pick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
He’s mtn-htn barely he looks so bad in the far away pic

The other ones a cherry pick
He looks good in all of the pictures tbh

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadethnic101, ToTheTop, Pharmaceutic and 2 others
You are just jealous because he got @ToTheTop.
Your being very retarded

If I have make a detailed analysis on his face because your ethnic brains to retarded to do it for its self then fine

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Nah You are not wrong. I would not say you are necessarily a chadlite.

You are pretty spot on. Strong HTN.

You are held back by your SFS and maybe your eye area (eyebrows a bit too high set).

Still pretty fucking impressive how much your face changed by losing weight.
You're one of the most accurate raters on this site afaik

• Hmm...
Your being very retarded

If I have make a detailed analysis on his face because your ethnic brains to retarded to do it for its self then fine
I know his failos dude. I mentioned them.

Even then, he looks above average.

• +1
You're one of the most accurate raters on this site afaik
No he’s wrong he’s low htn, even that may be to high, sfs is a death sentence and without hair fraud he’s probably subhuman deformed asf

I know his failos dude. I mentioned them.

Even then, he looks above average.
If he was in one of my classes at school he would be below Average tbh, but I am inclined to say he’s low htn but his sfs is brutal

No he’s wrong he’s low htn, even that may be to high, sfs is a death sentence and without hair fraud he’s probably subhuman deformed asf
Lol. Ask him about his dating life then. His SFS isn't bad enough to say that he is just some normie lol.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ToTheTop and Erik-Jón
Lol. Ask him about his dating life then. His SFS isn't bad enough to say that he is just some normie lol.
I mean what country do you live in, that could completely fuck up your version of average

Also yes if he stopped hair frauding his whole face would look deformed from the sfs

sfs isnt bad enough to make him mtn and so what if he frauds with hair. HTN is accurate

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper
You look good brother.

Mogs me a lot.

Varied set of responses but feel good about my progress. Will just keep doing what I’m doing and get a bit leaner by a couple %.

Will post back in a couple months

Appreciate the feedback boys

If he was in one of my classes at school he would be below Average tbh, but I am inclined to say he’s low htn but his sfs is brutal
what do you mean hair fraud?

almost every guy looks bad bald- are we menat to rate everyone without hair if hair is frauding? Thats jsut a retarded take because hair is a massive part of your overall appearance and 99% of guys would descend hard without it.

His gonial angle is extremely low but it doesnt really matter because he has an extremley tall ramus.

His craniofacial structure reminds me a bit of patrick shick actually, he could be the wallmart verrsion of him
I mean what country do you live in, that could completely fuck up your version of average

Also yes if he stopped hair frauding his whole face would look deformed from the sfs

• Hmm...
what do you mean hair fraud?

almost every guy looks bad bald- are we menat to rate everyone without hair if hair is frauding? Thats jsut a retarded take because hair is a massive part of your overall appearance and 99% of guys would descend hard without it.

His gonial angle is extremely low but it doesnt really matter because he has an extremley tall ramus.

His craniofacial structure reminds me a bit of patrick shick actually, he could be the wallmart verrsion of him
I mean hair fraud because he already had sfs, if his forehead was few cms taller his ratios would just be completely deformed

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
I mean hair fraud because he already had sfs, if his forehead was few cms taller his ratios would just be completely deformed
id be really suprised if a maxfac said that is sort face syndrome

he just has a low gonial angle face with a tall ramus, hes got the minecraft esque skull

I think he looks good, the first pic which you said was subhuman would do really well on tinder gurantee

also pretty sure OP slays quite hot girls so he cant be lower than HTN

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ToTheTop and Erik-Jón

he just has a low gonial angle face with a tall ramus, hes got the minecraft esque skull

I think he looks good, the first pic which you said was subhuman would do really well on tinder gurantee

Rep my posts and I’ll read this

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
Changes:

Dropped bf from 19% to 13% with intermittent fasting. Planning to continue dropping towards 10-12 and sustaining.

Changed hairstyle to reduce forehead and even out facial thirds.

Any advice on what to improve (soft or hardmaxxing) and current rating?

Cheers boys
before and after?

I think he’s 4.35psl

I think he’s 4.35psl
i think youre focusing too much on facial ratios (some of his are defo a bit off yes) and not enough on his overall look which is great

• +1
i think youre focusing too much on facial ratios (some of his are defo a bit off yes) and not enough on his overall look which is great
I think In his best picture he is 4.65psl but i am going off what I think is most accurate picture

Attachments

• 73FF4538-FFAC-40DB-A4EB-F2E5AA15B70C.jpeg
    73FF4538-FFAC-40DB-A4EB-F2E5AA15B70C.jpeg
    471 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2119.MOV
    1 MB
  • 73E5F0FF-2398-4A6B-BEAD-0313A66EB2AA.jpeg
    73E5F0FF-2398-4A6B-BEAD-0313A66EB2AA.jpeg
    644.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2119.MOV
    1 MB
  • +1