Back for advice and re-rate

maxxed out effort HTN, but would need surgery to get into chad lite

maxxed out effort HTN, but would need surgery to get into chad lite
Any advice on what surgeries might help? My plan is to drop 2% more bodyfat and likely undereye laser to smoothen out dark circles for harmony.

Outside of this I’m not sure.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Any advice on what surgeries might help? My plan is to drop 2% more bodyfat and likely undereye laser to smoothen out dark circles for harmony.

Outside of this I’m not sure.
you need volume under your eyes/in midface.

Laser will help your skin but does nothing for your skeleton. Would need implants/fat graft for that.

May also benefit from some chin height through genio.

• +1
Reactions: ToTheTop
I’d say strong high tier normie. You need a thicker neck and slightly better eye area to be Chadlite. Otherwise you’ve made amazing progress since you’ve started. I hope to have as drastic of an effect in my face going from 18 to 12% bf.

I’d say strong high tier normie. You need a thicker neck and slightly better eye area to be Chadlite. Otherwise you’ve made amazing progress since you’ve started. I hope to have as drastic of an effect in my face going from 18 to 12% bf.
I agree. I’m going to keep doing everything including my neck training.

As for the undereye I’m trying to figure out what is best - do you have any suggestions?

And yea bodyfat drop is massive, I can never see myself going above 15% ever again.

I agree. I’m going to keep doing everything including my neck training.

As for the undereye I’m trying to figure out what is best - do you have any suggestions?

And yea bodyfat drop is massive, I can never see myself going above 15% ever again.
I’d look into getting fat grafting for your under eyes to make them seem less hollow. Don’t bother with fillers since they migrate. I’d also use castor oil and minox for your eyebrows to make them thicker and appear lower set. Growing your eyelashes out can make your pfl appear larger. Other than that I’m not to sure since what makes an eye area great can be very complicated.

• +1
I would say you're on the verge of HTN

• +1
I would say HTN.
Don't really know what you can improve tbh. You seem like you've done the best with what you've got. Great looksmaxxing.
Just continue what you're doing innit

• +1
Another thing, I think you have too much of an overbite and that contributes to the appearance around your mouth and shortness of the chin. I can’t see ofc but you definitely wanna fix that if that’s the case. And if you’re bite is normal/compensated then technically a bimax would be necessary to optimize aesthetics.

But at the very least if you have too much overbite, fix that, then decide if you can settle for genio/implants for chin jaw.

And don’t forget the midface because the recession will age you no matter how good your skin is.

• +1
Another thing, I think you have too much of an overbite and that contributes to the appearance around your mouth and shortness of the chin. I can’t see ofc but you definitely wanna fix that if that’s the case. And if you’re bite is normal/compensated then technically a bimax would be necessary to optimize aesthetics.

But at the very least if you have too much overbite, fix that, then decide if you can settle for genio/implants for chin jaw.

And don’t forget the midface because the recession will age you no matter how good your skin is.
My dentist is blackpilled and he said my bite is fine and invisalign would do nothing for me. He said if I wanted a better lower third to get a sliding genio but wouldn't advise bimax for me as it's just over the top for what I need (a taller more robust chin region).

He advised sliding genio or a chin implant for that.

I'm still contemplating if I want to get a sliding genio but we'll see.

• +1
My dentist is blackpilled and he said my bite is fine and invisalign would do nothing for me. He said if I wanted a better lower third to get a sliding genio but wouldn't advise bimax for me as it's just over the top for what I need (a taller more robust chin region).

He advised sliding genio or a chin implant for that.

I'm still contemplating if I want to get a sliding genio but we'll see.
Hmmm not what I would think but if you trust your dentist perfectly fine.

I would def go for a genio vs an implant for your chin tho to increase height. Can do widening genio as well.

I also think bimax is unnecessary but your midface is the next biggest thing it’s going to be a bad age minus for you, though you take excellent care of yourself.

Any advice for improvement? Do you think dropping 13 towards 10-11% bf will benefit me?
I believe 10%-11% is ideal.

This is probably the biggest boost you can do from where you are now.

Also you have a lot of razor burns under your neck, so if you can find a way to shave without cutting yourself up that could help as well. Different razor maybe? Worth researching.

Your transformation is insane already. Good job.

• +1
I believe 10%-11% is ideal.

This is probably the biggest boost you can do from where you are now.

Also you have a lot of razor burns under your neck, so if you can find a way to shave without cutting yourself up that could help as well. Different razor maybe? Worth researching.

Your transformation is insane already. Good job.
thanks gonna drop to 10-11 and hold most likely.

I’ve just started using shaving gel with my razor which has helped a lot. If I keep having problems I’ll research a different razor.

• +1