Bad breath: stick your tongue out and look at it in the mirror

Mandiblecel

Mandiblecel

Bronze
White Tongue background

If it has white coating like this - your breath almost 100% certainly smells bad

The white coating that you see is bacteria and dead cells, which are literally rotting on the surface of your tongue. No amount of tooth brushing and flossing is going to fix bad breath if your tongue has tons of smelly old dead shit on it

Typical causes are dehydration and mouth breathing

Solution is to use a tongue scraper (don't overdo it though, be gentle) or throw salt onto your toothbrush and brush the tongue (I prefer this, more effective IMO)

Unless you are GigaChad, bad breath will ruin any chances with girls so make sure you don't have bad breath. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, hybriderr, badromance and 8 others
Legit. We must maxx everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Mandiblecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Peruvian and LooksJourney
Any non-perfect male is seen as grotesque in the evil and unforgiving eyes of females
Agreed. If you think you have a chance with this girl, there will always be another guy who has maxxed something you haven't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
View attachment 1783

If it has white coating like this - your breath almost 100% certainly smells bad

The white coating that you see is bacteria and dead cells, which are literally rotting on the surface of your tongue. No amount of tooth brushing and flossing is going to fix bad breath if your tongue has tons of smelly old dead shit on it

Typical causes are dehydration and mouth breathing

Solution is to use a tongue scraper (don't overdo it though, be gentle) or throw salt onto your toothbrush and brush the tongue (I prefer this, more effective IMO)

Unless you are GigaChad, bad breath will ruin any chances with girls so make sure you don't have bad breath. Good luck
high IQ.
I will buy a tongue scraper this week!

• +1
Agreed. If you think you have a chance with this girl, there will always be another guy who has maxxed something you haven't.

More likely is that the guy was just born to slay

• +1
More likely is that the guy was just born to slay
That happens too. My point is that we should always be the best version of ourselves

• +1
That happens too. My point is that we should always be the best version of ourselves

You're right, giving up won't reduce the amount of suffering I have to endure

Something that incels.me seem to not understand

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Weishaupt

DRINK WATER
R
I
N
K

W
A
T
E
R

• +1
tongue scrapers are mad effective

• +1
You're right, giving up won't reduce the amount of suffering I have to endure

Been struggling with looksmaxxing motivation atm but wow man that ignited me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Mandiblecel
Damn thx but I also think teeth and bite plays a role too

• +1
Fuck man i have them shits all of my tounge. Was preety sure i had decent breath and hygeine tho, but i guess i dont.

• +1
Wow this is some good shit thrown here casually

• +1
It's true as fuck, you can try by dragging the backside of a spoon on your tongue and then smell it, it will smell like shit if you have the white stuff on your tongue.

• +1
Yeah I noticed this before I started mewing, and now I realized I don't have that anymore

• +1
Chad can get away with bad breath

• +1
my breath smells like rotten asshole, i have gingivitis bad

• +1
One of the things that triggers my social awkwardness the most is the fear of having bad breath. I am always afraid of being close to someone while talking since I fear having bad breath.
I do so much to prevent it. Tongue scraper, toothbrush, floss, interproximinal toothbrush, mouth wash and yet I have the feeling of having bad breath.

• +1
One of the things that triggers my social awkwardness the most is the fear of having bad breath. I am always afraid of being close to someone while talking since I fear having bad breath.
I do so much to prevent it. Tongue scraper, toothbrush, floss, interproximinal toothbrush, mouth wash and yet I have the feeling of having bad breath.
so u are breathcel?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
then he will be able to prisonmaxx
just thought about it again. Basically it definitely makes me incel. I wouldn't be able to kiss a girl because of the fear of having bad breath. I had this fear ever since I got into school. It made me act very shy and reserved.
I clean my mouth so much, yet I've got this problem.
My sister never flossed in her life and she has good breath.
Life is unfair.

• +1
  • +1
just thought about it again. Basically it definitely makes me incel. I wouldn't be able to kiss a girl because of the fear of having bad breath. I had this fear ever since I got into school. It made me act very shy and reserved.
I clean my mouth so much, yet I've got this problem.
My sister never flossed in her life and she has good breath.
Life is unfair.
tbh feelsbadman

• +1