[Method] Bad breath: stick your tongue out and look at it in the mirror

Mandiblecel

Mandiblecel

Bronze
White Tongue background

If it has white coating like this - your breath almost 100% certainly smells bad

The white coating that you see is bacteria and dead cells, which are literally rotting on the surface of your tongue. No amount of tooth brushing and flossing is going to fix bad breath if your tongue has tons of smelly old dead shit on it

Typical causes are dehydration and mouth breathing

Solution is to use a tongue scraper (don't overdo it though, be gentle) or throw salt onto your toothbrush and brush the tongue (I prefer this, more effective IMO)

Unless you are GigaChad, bad breath will ruin any chances with girls so make sure you don't have bad breath. Good luck

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
View attachment 1783

If it has white coating like this - your breath almost 100% certainly smells bad

The white coating that you see is bacteria and dead cells, which are literally rotting on the surface of your tongue. No amount of tooth brushing and flossing is going to fix bad breath if your tongue has tons of smelly old dead shit on it

Typical causes are dehydration and mouth breathing

Solution is to use a tongue scraper (don't overdo it though, be gentle) or throw salt onto your toothbrush and brush the tongue (I prefer this, more effective IMO)

Unless you are GigaChad, bad breath will ruin any chances with girls so make sure you don't have bad breath. Good luck
high IQ.
I will buy a tongue scraper this week!

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
Fuck man i have them shits all of my tounge. Was preety sure i had decent breath and hygeine tho, but i guess i dont.

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Wow this is some good shit thrown here casually

Humans_Are_Robots

Humans_Are_Robots

The brutal truth
It's true as fuck, you can try by dragging the backside of a spoon on your tongue and then smell it, it will smell like shit if you have the white stuff on your tongue.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Yeah I noticed this before I started mewing, and now I realized I don't have that anymore

Butthurt Dweller

Butthurt Dweller

What I want, whenever I want, wherever I please.
my breath smells like rotten asshole, i have gingivitis bad

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
One of the things that triggers my social awkwardness the most is the fear of having bad breath. I am always afraid of being close to someone while talking since I fear having bad breath.
I do so much to prevent it. Tongue scraper, toothbrush, floss, interproximinal toothbrush, mouth wash and yet I have the feeling of having bad breath.

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
One of the things that triggers my social awkwardness the most is the fear of having bad breath. I am always afraid of being close to someone while talking since I fear having bad breath.
I do so much to prevent it. Tongue scraper, toothbrush, floss, interproximinal toothbrush, mouth wash and yet I have the feeling of having bad breath.
so u are breathcel?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
then he will be able to prisonmaxx
just thought about it again. Basically it definitely makes me incel. I wouldn't be able to kiss a girl because of the fear of having bad breath. I had this fear ever since I got into school. It made me act very shy and reserved.
I clean my mouth so much, yet I've got this problem.
My sister never flossed in her life and she has good breath.
Life is unfair.

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
just thought about it again. Basically it definitely makes me incel. I wouldn't be able to kiss a girl because of the fear of having bad breath. I had this fear ever since I got into school. It made me act very shy and reserved.
I clean my mouth so much, yet I've got this problem.
My sister never flossed in her life and she has good breath.
Life is unfair.
tbh feelsbadman

Users who are viewing this thread