bad day at the doctor

P

ptethisbs

Iron
i saved enough to go to private doctor and remove the moles from my face (with laser).... the thing is the doctor looked at them and told me he cant promise anything because they are flat, so we cant know how deep they are and they could come back or even not go away (if they are too deep)
i went home without doing it. it seemed like the doc wasnt really positive about me doing it... i mean he said we could but he made it clear he cant promise me they will go away.
but now im thinking about it again.
i just cant accept those 2 moles they are horrible and in very visible place.
its 200$ each. should i go for it? im also scared it wont work + will be even more visible after the laser use......
i just felt so bad on the way home..... i wanted to do it so much and suddenly i see maybe its not a good idea...... i went to sleep crying

anyone i can send pic of the moles to so he can give me his HONEST opinion?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i saved enough to go to private doctor and remove the moles from my face (with laser).... the thing is the doctor looked at them and told me he cant promise anything because they are flat, so we cant know how deep they are and they could come back or even not go away (if they are too deep)
i went home without doing it. it seemed like the doc wasnt really positive about me doing it... i mean he said we could but he made it clear he cant promise me they will go away.
but now im thinking about it again.
i just cant accept those 2 moles they are horrible and in very visible place.
its 200$ each. should i go for it? im also scared it wont work + will be even more visible after the laser use......
i just felt so bad on the way home..... i wanted to do it so much and suddenly i see maybe its not a good idea...... i went to sleep crying
What's the name of this procedure? I need it too. Would it work for bulky moles?

What's the name of this procedure? I need it too. Would it work for bulky moles?
its just mole removal by laser.
the laser method is the best - minimal scar. its best for moles that arent flat. size doesnt matter.

Where is it? Like where on your face?

i called them aand i can see the doc again only in 2 weeks. jfl.