hghuo
Iron
- Joined
- May 10, 2026
- Posts
- 33
- Reputation
- 10
Yo I have been using a new cleanser for a little more than a week and I have started getting small bumps by the side of my lips and chin. Is this due to the cleanser or of something else.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
is your diet the sameView attachment 5701907
Yo I have been using a new cleanser for a little more than a week and I have started getting small bumps by the side of my lips and chin. Is this due to the cleanser or of something else.
This is usually triggered by harsh surfactants (like sulfates), fragrances, preservatives, or pore-clogging ingredients that strip the skin barrier or cause irritation. Use a moisturizer that contains HA and ceramidesView attachment 5701907
Yo I have been using a new cleanser for a little more than a week and I have started getting small bumps by the side of my lips and chin. Is this due to the cleanser or of something else.