Badboymaxxing for PSL 5+'s

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
Are you a PSL 5 or above who wants to be a true slayer? Seriously just bad boy maxx. To do this all one needs is to be in good physical shape, to have some cool as fuck tattoos, to drink, to smoke, to ride motorcycles and not give a fuck about anything. If you really are a PSL 5 or above this tactic will raise your SMV, being some typical as 'nice guy' eliminates all the mystery and intrigue around you, this on the other hand can make you a slayer if you're a PSL 5+, because among foids its seen as an honour to be dating a 'bad boy,' to be riding on the back of his motorcycle, especially in now's day and age as the 'bad boy' is quite an uncommon archetype these days.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
legit, no bigger death sentence than being a nice guy

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 2581
i started getting girls when i was being a deliquent in high school and smoking weed everyday and doing shrooms and acid all the time.

there fucked in the head these girls

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
i started getting girls when i was being a deliquent in high school and smoking weed everyday and doing shrooms and acid all the time.

there fucked in the head these girls
Pussy is pussy man, its not like you need to marry a girl to fuck her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
On that note marriage is a sham, dont ever get married, marriage always favours foids over men.
no i completly agree the divorce rates are sky high and it always gos in the womens favor its just a trap for men to take care of past prime women

no i completly agree the divorce rates are sky high and it always gos in the womens favor its just a trap for men to take care of past prime women
Exactly, even cohabiting is a risk because you can still get fucked in court, in general anything other than hookups or fwb is bad idea for relations with foids.
legit, no bigger death sentence than being a nice guy
Exactly, I gotta ask you bro, whats your slay count?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Fuark man, I'm straight edge