BADOO EXPERIENCE IN <13h

Deleted member 8902

Deleted member 8902

PAIN
After 13 hours on badoo and approximately 100 matches I decided to ask them to rate me since asking girls to rate you is more accurate.

I swiped on everyone but didnt ask any landwhales or ogres to rate me and I mostly unmatched them.

PICTURES AND BIO

https://imgur.com/a/llKsuiA

Example of a landwhale

Example of normie girl (keep in mind this is russia not USA where average girl is a landwhale)

And few beckys

But only one stacy out them 100

I am posting these pics so nobody says only landwhales rated me

RESULTS:

OUT 100 GIRLS AROUND 40 RATED ME OTHER HAD EXUSES LIKE "I LIKE PERSONALITY" ETC.

Which comes to average of 7.1....

People here rated me 4.25PSL....
And no I didnt use pictures of my body or anything, just 3 pictures with no filters AND ALSO ONE OF THEM LOOKS LIKE A MUGSHOT and all in different lightning.

And this brings me to one conclusion, PSL isnt real life.
I asked all of them to explain why they rated me like that and most common answer is brown hair JFL.

THANKS FOR COMING TO MY TED TALK.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, slayer69 and Over
Proof I didnt cherry picked

Attachments

• 20.png
    20.png
    80.2 KB · Views: 115

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Patient A
did not ask

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 3583 and Patient A
7 is a number every normie throws out when somebody asks them to rate.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, TsarTsar444, Jagged0 and 15 others
dn read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 5891 and 6 others
2FFAC3D2 E910 43B4 9DBC 292279B7B792 1828 000004AFE0C69D60

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
De6

• JFL
Reactions: Over
After 13 hours on badoo and approximately 100 matches I decided to ask them to rate me since asking girls to rate you is more accurate.
View attachment 721030

I swiped on everyone but didnt ask any landwhales or ogres to rate me and I mostly unmatched them.

PICTURES AND BIO

Example of a landwhale
View attachment 721022

Example of normie girl (keep in mind this is russia not USA where average girl is a landwhale)
View attachment 721023

And few beckys
View attachment 721025
View attachment 721026

View attachment 721027

RESULTS:

OUT 100 GIRLS AROUND 40 RATED ME OTHER HAD EXUSES LIKE "I LIKE PERSONALITY" ETC.
View attachment 721029

View attachment 721034
And no I didnt use pictures of my body or anything, just 3 pictures with no filters AND ALSO ONE OF THEM LOOKS LIKE A MUGSHOT and all in different lightning.

I asked all of them to explain why they rated me like that and most common answer is brown hair JFL.

Meanwhile me:

after years of asking people to rate me and getting blackpilled knowledge i can confirm that you should take 1-2 points of these numbers

i got rated 9/10 by my gf and other girls while getting rated 7/10 als psl 5.5 on here

maybe they included body tho who knows

after years of asking people to rate me and getting blackpilled knowledge i can confirm that you should take 1-2 points of these numbers

i got rated 9/10 by my gf and other girls while getting rated 7/10 als psl 5.5 on here

maybe they included body tho who knows
I got rated 4.25 here....

• +1
Reactions: Over
View attachment 721030

PICTURES AND BIO

Example of a landwhale
View attachment 721022

View attachment 721023

And few beckys
View attachment 721025
View attachment 721026

View attachment 721027

RESULTS:

View attachment 721029

View attachment 721034

And people be like „all russian girls are hot“
Btw are there no azerbajani - turkish women there?

If girls say u are a 8/10, you are a 5/10

Rating is useless!!! Its either 1 or 0!!
Thei either find you hot, or not. „you look interesting, nice, good“ = „i dont want to fuck with you, because you are not hot“.
Have you fucked any of these girls??? If not, you are not a sexually adorable human in their eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Baldingman1998
Rating is useless!!! Its either 1 or 0!!
Thei either find you hot, or not. „you look interesting, nice, good“ = „i dont want to fuck with you, because you are not hot“.
Have you fucked any of these girls??? If not, you are not a sexually adorable human in their eyes.
sexually adorable tf is that

How many did you fuck tavarisch?
0? THEN YOUR RATING IS 0.
The hottest one is that blonde Ahr or whatever the name is.

Last edited:
Mirin' bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
almost no girl say to your face you are a 5 if you are a 5 here you truly know how you look tbh

Your pics don't work, the link is broken

Also, jfl at believing virtue signalling foids.

Only rating = PiV. If yes with hot girls, you're good to go. If not, break your bones till you make it.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deusmaximus
Your pics don't work, the link is broken

Also, jfl at believing virtue signalling foids.

Only rating = PiV. If yes with hot girls, you're good to go. If not, break your bones till you make it.

View attachment 721030

PICTURES AND BIO

Example of a landwhale
View attachment 721022

View attachment 721023

And few beckys
View attachment 721025
View attachment 721026

View attachment 721027

RESULTS:

View attachment 721029

View attachment 721034

This link works

Girls also say that they prefer personality over looks. This means fuckin nothing

Ratings by girls don't mean shit you abused dog, they don't work with an objective metric (which garbage tier PSL users don't do either so their ratings are worthless too)

Still far away from 4.25 here
I dont give a shit what peope rate me here lol,I get rated every day by girls who check me out and how girls react to me what I randomly approach them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
I dont give a shit what peope rate me here lol,I get rated every day by girls who check me out and how girls react to me what I randomly approach them
You cannot evaluate it that way, girls and people in general will stare at you if you are extremely short or tall. Or buff

Screenshot 20201009 144058

For everyone telling, girls rate everyone 7

You cannot evaluate it that way, girls and people in general will stare at you if you are extremely short or tall. Or buff
You cant get evaluated by pictures either people look different than pictures a lot of times,if you want to know then go talk to some hot girls and see how they react if girls get excited when you talk to them etc

cant c your pics and bio

Low IQ, you don't directly ask girls for what they think is attractive, they also say that personality matters and that they like dad bods. Does that mean it's true?

Although I agree that PSL ratings are retarded

Low IQ, you don't directly ask girls for what they think is attractive, they also say that personality matters and that they like dad bods. Does that mean it's true?

Although I agree that PSL ratings are retarded
Not on dating sites...

over for москва chads

I'd say you're a 6.5/10. All your features are decent but nothing stands out. If you're really 206 cm, you're set

I was rated an average of negative 2, it's over for me