badoo is actually more brutal than tinder

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
on tinder i match with psl 1 fatties, on badoo they look at my profile and ghost.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Badoo let's you see who's viewed your profile? Over. It's better to not know. Ignorance is bliss.

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Badoo let's you see who's viewed your profile? Over. It's better to not know. Ignorance is bliss.
yeah imagine seeing creatures barely resemlbing women just looking at your profile and not liking it....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, FacialStructure404 and SecularIslamist
yeah imagine seeing creatures barely resemlbing women just looking at your profile and not liking it....
This is my experience everyday. You can literally figure out how undesirable you are.

Many niggas here cope by saying "muh 100 likes in 24 hours" niggas living in a city with young population. Was probably swiped left by 20,000 people before 100 found them desirable.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and InnerVoid
This is my experience everyday. You can literally figure out how undesirable you are.

Many niggas here cope by saying "muh 100 likes in 24 hours" niggas living in a city with young population. Was probably swiped left by 20,000 people before 100 found them desirable.
why am i so ugly?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Manletmachine
i'd rage so hard at badoo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, FacialStructure404 and InnerVoid
Just realized Badoo isn't a Chinese dating app. Was about to say I didn't believe you

• JFL
It's far easier but the quality is shit bruh, LTB central

• JFL