Baking soda is SUPER LEGIT for cardiomaxxing in aerobic sports

LongForgotten

LongForgotten

Bronze
Literally last twice as long and I can kick until my leg falls off now. Baking soda + creatine legit gives you crazy cardio. It almost felt wrong at one point because everyone else was tired after sparring and I was still standing upright not even breathing heavy.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy, jordanbarrettjaw and PsychoH
how much are you supposed to take?

Literally last twice as long and I can kick until my leg falls off now. Baking soda + creatine legit gives you crazy cardio. It almost felt wrong at one point because everyone else was tired after sparring and I was still standing upright not even breathing heavy.

200-300 mg per kg of bodyweight, 1-2 hours before training
will try OP

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
you will probably get sore like a motherfucker when it clears out and theres nothing to buffer the lactic acid

• Hmm...
Reactions: LegitUser
you can make your own deodorant and toothpaste with baking soda too.

• +1
Reactions: ltxkr2431, boss8055, N1666 and 1 other person
Acetozolamide

you will probably get sore like a motherfucker when it clears out and theres nothing to buffer the lactic acid
Well yeah if you have 0 level of conditioning, otherwise you'll be alright, and lactic acid is not the main reason for muscular fatique.

Well yeah if you have 0 level of conditioning, otherwise you'll be alright, and lactic acid is not the main reason for muscular fatique.
idk i do it and i had to move to a bro split cause i become so sore after lifting with baking soda

you can make your own deodorant and toothpaste with baking soda too.
can you update on the jaw pdo threads? Has definition increased any further?

I tried this before wrestling and I partially shat myself on the way there. Had to turn around and go home lmfao. This shit made me shoot straight liquid out of my ass. Sounds like I’m pissing out of my ass. Typing from the toilet btw 💀💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: Tallest person here and LegitUser
I tried this before wrestling and I partially shat myself on the way there. Had to turn around and go home lmfao. This shit made me shoot straight liquid out of my ass. Sounds like I’m pissing out of my ass. Typing from the toilet btw 💀💀💀
😂 yes make sure you shit before doing any sport or preferably even before taking it

How much did you take?

😂 yes make sure you shit before doing any sport or preferably even before taking it
I shat before going to training but more came on the way there. I took 18g which falls in the low range of 0.2-0.4g/kg for me.

I shat before going to training but more came on the way there. I took 18g which falls in the low range of 0.2-0.4g/kg for me.
Fuck I took a higher dosage aswell now and I had to quit in the middle of kickbox training. Literally peed out of my ass. Maybe need to lower my dosage

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here and JizzFarmer
Fuck I took a higher dosage aswell now and I had to quit in the middle of kickbox training. Literally peed out of my ass. Maybe need to lower my dosage
Inliterally took a very low dosage, basically 0.2g/kg and still peed out of my ass lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here