Baldcels: GTFIH

B

Brazitard

+6'1; Nate Higgers - from Niggeln, Germany

Hi guys. I found some interesting tips for baldcels by Aajonus Vonderplanitz...

What are you doing to fix your bright baldhead?

"BALDING is the rapid or gradual loss of hair growth, usually occurring from metal-poisoning from canned foods, aluminum cooking utensils, deodorants, shampoos, soaps, and medication. Poor oxygen utilization is sometimes causative. It is also believed that poor thyroid function is causative, but my experiments disproved that theory.

A membership is required to read the rest of this content. Log in or sign up below to access the full content.

Read more about membership here.

Annual Subscription

$85.00"

His site "primaldiet.net" is paid (85USD/year), if you have the money I advise you to subscribe, it's really worth it... I don't have the money yet but when I get it I will subscribe for sure.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220813-183917.png
    Screenshot_20220813-183917.png
    208.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220813_190035.jpg
    IMG_20220813_190035.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mr.Proper
What's new you can find there besides some slightly working natural solutions? Everybody knows about minoxidil + finasteride/dutasteride. More obscure stuff would be interesting, such as clascoterone and dutasteride scalp injections.

What's new you can find there besides some slightly working natural solutions? Everybody knows about minoxidil + finasteride/dutasteride. More obscure stuff would be interesting, such as clascoterone and dutasteride scalp injections.
I think natural treatmens work the best, I only go to surgeries/medication in emergencies...

I have heard about Dutasteride, but didn't know about about Clascoterone...

I'm going to eat right know but when I come back I will start researching... Thanks!