Baldcels who microneedle GTFIH

D

Deleted member 4645

Retired
How many needles should I use? what size? for how long?

Those gains are insane.

IJT-5-6-g011.jpg

IJT-5-6-g007.jpg

"Twelve men, unsatisfied with Finasteride and Minoxidil in the past, had +1 and +2 responses (4 and 8 men respectively) in Microneedling group on investigator's evaluation. Similar eight unsatisfied men to the previous treatment, showed no change after 12 week study period in the Minoxidil group."

Source : https://europepmc.org/article/pmc/pmc3746236

• +1
Reactions: Carl-o, Deleted member 5522 and RoundHouse
high iq repped

• +1
Reactions: manossarik, Deleted member 5608, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person
Also, are dermaroll gains permament? I know Minox gains are dependent on the drug, but since hair growth through dermarolling uses a whole other mechanism, would I keep those gains by sticking to Fin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 5522 and RoundHouse
Microneedling on head sounds.... painful....

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 4645 and RoundHouse
I actually just am gonna watch these videos and report what I learnt :

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 275
I use 12 needles 1.5mm on hairline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
just stab yourself in the head theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
I use 12 needles 1.5mm on hairline

Yeah currently watching Derek's video and that's what he recommends too : 1.5mm

How were your results? and how long do you derma roll for?

I actually just am gonna watch these videos and report what I learnt :

Waiting for your TL:DR

I watched some of those vids and I thought they mainly talked about dermarolling+minox being more effective than just minox. But nothing about dermaneedling on its own without minox.

I don't want to start minox just yet since its a lifetime committment.
But if dermarolling works on its own, I am going to do that.

• +1
Waiting for your TL:DR

I watched some of those vids and I thought they mainly talked about dermarolling+minox being more effective than just minox. But nothing about dermaneedling on its own without minox.

I don't want to start minox just yet since its a lifetime committment.
But if dermarolling works on its own, I am going to do that.

Yeah the first one from Derek is not very valuable. He doesn't even uses a standard dermaroll, he uses the Derminator which is quite pricey (seems worth it if you can afford tho).

Considering Minox, yes, the study I linked above actually compares Minox + Dermaroll vs Minox on its own.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Yho guys i was conducting the experiment with minox. Got many suggestions pointing me toward dermarolling.
Got few questions.

1) Im trying to lowering my hairline so the skin that is underminox is on my forehead
2) what dermaroller should i use? Can someone point me out in a right direction?
3) since it’s on the forehead.. does it leaves scars? And eventually how much are visible the holes during and after the treatment?

Yho guys i was conducting the experiment with minox. Got many suggestions pointing me toward dermarolling.
Got few questions.

1) Im trying to lowering my hairline so the skin that is underminox is on my forehead
2) what dermaroller should i use? Can someone point me out in a right direction?
3) since it’s on the forehead.. does it leaves scars? And eventually how much are visible the holes during and after the treatment?

The holes will heal and won't be visible at all, and leaves no scars. You can only grow hair that you lost, so if you're trying to lower a naturally high hairline, it won't work.

As for what dermaroller, I have no idea... gonna look that up after finishing my videos and add it to my report.

Microneedling on head sounds.... painful....
Just dont be a bitch. It does hurt like a motherfuck at 1.5mm+, especially when you get closer to temples sides, but it is what it is.

The holes will heal and won't be visible at all, and leaves no scars. You can only grow hair that you lost, so if you're trying to lower a naturally high hairline, it won't work.

As for what dermaroller, I have no idea... gonna look that up after finishing my videos and add it to my report.
These are all new hairs.. pls.. minox results. Never had them before

Attachments

• B0C75AAA-B035-4AC2-9EB5-9B0C218F80C2.jpeg
    B0C75AAA-B035-4AC2-9EB5-9B0C218F80C2.jpeg
    195.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 1896D2F0-D2F5-49B2-B5AE-5A59E623C3CA.png
    1896D2F0-D2F5-49B2-B5AE-5A59E623C3CA.png
    509.9 KB · Views: 42
I am dermastamping at 1.5mm with derminator 2. It hurts a bit. 2.5mm sometimes, but changed after I know 1.5 is better. 2.5mm is doable except at temples but you have to bite through it. I don't bleed,even at 2.5mm.
I dont see any difference before after. About that study. It's small sample and it's own reported. They didnt use any measure device to measure density and thickness so I think stand alone is cope. It's great when using minoxidil.

• +1
Thoughts about this guys? Seems cheap

Attachments

• f.PNG
    f.PNG
    335.3 KB · Views: 40
These are all new hairs.. pls.. minox results. Never had them before

Those are vellus hair, though. It's expected that Minoxidil will grow some. But I doubt they'll reach the stage of terminal thick hairs.

• +1
Reactions: Carl-o
I am dermastamping at 1.5mm with derminator 2. It hurts a bit. 2.5mm sometimes, but changed after I know 1.5 is better. 2.5mm is doable except at temples but you have to bite through it. I don't bleed,even at 2.5mm.
I dont see any difference before after. About that study. It's small sample and it's own reported. They didnt use any measure device to measure density and thickness so I think stand alone is cope. It's great when using minoxidil.

Stand alone is cope, the study I linked above actually uses Minoxidil in addition to dermarolling.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Those are velus hair, though. It's expected that Minoxidil will grow some. But I doubt they'll reach the stage of terminal thick hairs, though.

Currently looking into good recommendations, I'll share them with you

Those are velus hair, though. It's expected that Minoxidil will grow some. But I doubt they'll reach the stage of terminal thick hairs, though.
hmm maybe with dermarolling idk

• +1
Yeah currently watching Derek's video and that's what he recommends too : 1.5mm

How were your results? and how long do you derma roll for?
First time on hairline Yesterday i do also on skin

I just did in circular motions from left to right

• +1
Either do minox+roll or don't bother with rolling.

Seem too incredible to be true tbh

Huh? It's a clinical study, man. They won't be out there faking results for the fun of it.
Just wonder if it work for beard

• +1
Just get fue..

Just get fue..

I think you don't understand how hair loss treatments work. Transplant is only viable for extreme cases. And even after that you'd still need to jump on Fin for non transplanted hair not to fall.

Transplant is only viable for extreme cases.

Wrong

And even after that you'd still need to jump on Fin for non transplanted hair not to fall.

You can get multiple transplants. A lot of mens never get any treatment and just go back to Turquia every 3/4/5 years when hair loss get worse, or to add more density. As long as you don't use too much follicles for a NW1 hairline, you should have enough follicles for the entire head.

It's not the same? Lol

Also I thought microneedling ALONG would give great results

• +1

It's not wrong at all. There are treatments that are cheap, widely available, and extremely effective in regrowing your hair, without any need of surgical intervention.

You can get multiple transplants. A lot of mens never get any treatment and just go back to Turquia every 3/4/5 years when hair loss get worse, or to add more density. As long as you don't use too much follicles for a NW1 hairline, you should have enough follicles for the entire head.

That depends on what Norwood stage they're at, what density they have, how much follicles available... and let's not forget about the cost (and time) factor needed to cover all those surgeries. Prevention is always better than cure.

What you're suggesting would be like suggesting liposuction every few years to an obese patient instead of exercising and getting his diet in check.

You're treating the symptom and not the cause.

Last edited:
It's not the same? Lol

Also I thought microneedling ALONG would give great results

What do you mean the same?

The study above is comparing Minox + Microneedling and Minox alone.

What you're suggesting would be like suggesting liposuction every few years to an obese patient instead of exercising and getting his diet in check.

Different approaches I suppose. To me it's like your suggesting to a random genetically bloated to eat a 1200kcal diet (aka altering health --> minox, fin) for life.

Different approaches I suppose. To me it's like your suggesting to a random genetically bloated to eat a 1200kcal diet (aka altering health --> minox, fin) for life.

Finasteride and Minoxidil are FDA approved and recommended by dermatologists, they alter health for the better (unless sides, that can still be reversed).

I doubt a 1200kcal diet would be recommended by a dietician.

Also, there are other treatments, Minoxidil and Fin are just the mainstream ones. RU58841 and Latanoprost being two of them.

Finasteride and Minoxidil are FDA approved and recommended by dermatologists, they alter health for the better (unless sides, that can still be reversed).

I doubt a 1200kcal diet would be recommended by a dietician.

Also, there are other treatments, Minoxidil and Fin are just the mainstream ones. RU58841 and Latanoprost being two of them.
A lot of people say fin is a looksmin due to estrogen issues - loss of eye area/trashfat allocation, damaged physique/tits, not to mention sexual sides. Min has its own issues with collagen/skin aging, heart palpitations - but worst of all low response rate and you have to use it daily for the rest of your life even if a better solution comes out.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
A lot of people say fin is a looksmin due to estrogen issues - loss of eye area/trashfat allocation, damaged physique/tits, not to mention sexual sides. Min has its own issues with collagen/skin aging, heart palpitations - but worst of all low response rate and you have to use it daily for the rest of your life even if a better solution comes out.

98% of Finasteride users still experience no side effects. They can be avoided by customizing the dosage, and reversed by quitting the treatment. I've been on Fin/Minox since 6, no collagen loss, no ED, great regrowth.

And as I mentioned, there are other treatments. Check More Plates More Dates to learn more about alternative treatments.

Last edited:
98% of Finasteride users still experience no side effects. They can be avoided by customizing the dosage, and reversed by quitting the treatment. I've been on Fin/Minox since 6, no collagen loss, no ED, great regrowth.

And as I mentioned, there are other treatments. Check More Plates More Dates to learn more about alternative treatments.
since 6 months?

Just dont be a bitch. It does hurt like a motherfuck at 1.5mm+, especially when you get closer to temples sides, but it is what it is.
just get the derma pen its faster less painful and more effective

just get the derma pen its faster less painful and more effective
I have a dermapen, that doesnt matter that drilling in your temples for 20mins at 1.5m+ depth is not painful though.

I have a dermapen, that doesnt matter that drilling in your temples for 20mins at 1.5m+ depth is not painful though.
20 MINUTES WHAT ? i just try to cover the area max 5-7 minutes are u really going for that long has it shown better results

20 MINUTES WHAT ? i just try to cover the area max 5-7 minutes are u really going for that long has it shown better results

In this study they also did it for 25 minutes. I too thought 5 would be enough. No idea if that changes anything but yeah.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Read about follica protocol ;)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Also, are dermaroll gains permament? I know Minox gains are dependent on the drug, but since hair growth through dermarolling uses a whole other mechanism, would I keep those gains by sticking to Fin?
Don't use derma roller. It slices and cuts up the skin. Get a simple needling device that relies on pushing-stamping force, not rolling over the skin.

I have a script for it. Seriously weighing its risks in my head. Honestly I'm worried about the effect it has longterm. I hear that people age a lot faster one it. Also that it can induce hypogonadism in some people. Its such a twisted joke. Your manhood or your hair...

• +1
Fuarkkk yesterday i did a microneedling session and now my scalp feels thicker and healthier. Every time happens the same. And my hairline is going lower and lower.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9511 and Deleted member 4645
I have a script for it. Seriously weighing its risks in my head. Honestly I'm worried about the effect it has longterm. I hear that people age a lot faster one it. Also that it can induce hypogonadism in some people. Its such a twisted joke. Your manhood or your hair...

Try RU58841 then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511