Balding asian debunks the blackpill (Brutal LocationPill)

retarded gook coper helps other retarded copers cope.
I'm black you low iq dimwit:soy:. And I don't even fw Asians like that but I can't knock a man who's getting some.

Bro there’s no way this guy in OP is getting the results of a black chadlite in America im sorry it makes no sense
lol i like the click bait, use bad lighting photo of when your fatter, then when you lose weight and put on musucle take perfessional pics, with good lighting.

Just be asian again :feelsmega:
@Biggdink

What country is this in tbh? These girls don’t look American. Being a jungle gook in Africa is like JBW in SEA cuz china is taking over that continent
those don't look like african american women, looks like some african country. And yes in africa asian men, have a much easier dating life, their is stories of asian men going to africa and selling some young attractive black women the dream, getting them pregnant then bouncing and returning to their home country. Its almost jbw.
What city is he in?
hold up wait a min don’t think you can escape me with this shit just Watched the vid now, where TF does this fucker live where can I find black hoes that look like this wtf man I was expecting dusties but he’s legit getting stacylites looking like shit I need to go to where he is asap
He lives around Warminster, Pennsylvania

Or at least in lived around that area in 2019

Attachments

• __1.jpg
    __1.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 12234
  • +1
Reactions: Racky
It's funny how guys on this forum are some of the men with the least life experience of any group, yet whenever a guy makes a thread suggesting that the blackpill theory may not always be correct, as OP has done, they are so confident in shutting him down, as if they definately know it all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and tyronelite
Not always. I think it depends tbh. Like some white and black chicks are into those feminine kpop looking dudes lol (until they mature). but I agree that for the most part they do have to.
Yeah even my Asian friends can get women.. and they’re not delusional to think they can get top tier chicks.. they stay in their lane like most incels here should :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Philly is 40-45% black so it's not surprising that there will be a ton of black chicks into him. Also lol at anyone who thought he was British. Doesn't even have a British accent :feelsuhh:.
I can’t see any black women I know liking him. Sorry bro this is an anomaly

Nah he knows only ugly black girls will be down bad enough to go on a date with him.

No girl with options is swiping on this nigga
Black women are underratedly very hypergamous when it comes to dating ugly men especially non black ones

They probably think bro in OP is a high paid STEM worker :lul:

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stamaster21, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Looks234
No fucking idea but I figure it's somewhere near Atlanta or the Carolinas..the black women down there are fine, rich, in shape, and classy lol. I could be wrong though. I was thinking of checking his social media to see where he's at lol
My cousins came from ATL legit 3 weeks ago I need to get in touch with them ask them what they are saying 😍😍😍😍 dumb cunts came to the UK why I dunno but they left stacies back in Burgerland for fish and chips subhumans over here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234
brutal kpop pill

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
He's getting matches because he says he's american in his bio and swiping in Africa. Not because of his "personality" :lul: This video does not go against blackpill theory

Just be sub4 theory?

bc he only swipes right on them. Says he doesn't go for other races. either way, it debunks the whole "thugmaxxing" (muh tyrone, pookie, and rayray only) shit alot of incels like to throw around with black women.
black women are bottom of the barrel, will take anything they can get, and this proves it.

impossible, i look better than this ricelcel and get 1 like a day max.
edit: hes 5 10 im 5 7 over

Holy fuck it really is all about being Asian in 2022

Time to JBA maxx in Africa, sorry black boys you at least have white women to cope with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309