Balding asian debunks the blackpill (Brutal LocationPill)

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
This is why I like to watch these vids of people's dating experiences. Sometimes the blackpill is spot on and gets everything right where ugly men are venting about how hard it is to date.. But time and time again you have these situations where it just isn't true lol. Like this asian dude. He's not tall, he's balding, he's asian (low SMV), he's out of shape, he takes shit pictures, dresses pretty basic, not rich, and he looks nerdy.. how can you explain all the likes and matches he's able to accumulate? Location. "Just be foreign" theory where interracial relationships are accepted. Chances are, if you really are trying but can't get laid, you're just in a bad location where your phenotype isn't preferred. Granted, there prob are many locations where asians dudes get nothing.

BROOTAL NT-pill/personality-pill at 05:20 as he's talking about his dates. (muh women only care about looks). even if he's friendzoned, he can social-ciclemaxx and be around women to hook him up with other women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, oldcelloser, Mewton and 16 others
They're all black girls jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oldcelloser, BetterOffDead, goat2x and 11 others
They're all black girls jfl
bc he only swipes right on them. Says he doesn't go for other races. either way, it debunks the whole "thugmaxxing" (muh tyrone, pookie, and rayray only) shit alot of incels like to throw around with black women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Mewton, tyronelite and 4 others
Larp

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, volcelfatcel and GetShrekt
bc he only swipes right on them. Says he doesn't go for other races
Nah he knows only ugly black girls will be down bad enough to go on a date with him.

No girl with options is swiping on this nigga

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, NeedToSucceed, BetterOffDead and 13 others
My tyronelite chadfish only got like 35likes in one day, this gotta be Larp

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Mewton, stamaster21 and 2 others
Nah he knows only ugly black girls will be down bad enough to go on a date with him.

Im a girl w option i confirm this

• Love it
Reactions: Looks234

incels finding a way to cope for why they can't get any but he can :feelswah::soy:.

muh low value women while dudes cry on here about not getting anything at all jfl. black women wouldn't look at most of the dudes on here direction if they saw them IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, alriodai and qaum
incels finding a way to cope for why they can't get any but he can :feelswah::soy:.

muh low value women while dudes cry on here about not getting anything at all jfl. black women wouldn't look at most of the dudes on here direction if they saw them IRL.
You’re riding his dick real hard ngl. Muhh incels. A little kid can come to the conclusion this nigga is ugly and gets no hoes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, alriodai, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
You’re riding his dick real hard ngl. Muhh incels. A little kid can come to the conclusion this nigga is ugly and gets no hoes
I never knock a mans success while you incels find any way to hate on dudes who get pussy. Thats how you can tell who gets it and who doesnt JFL. I've had my fair share of women so im willing to share with other men. Only pussy deprived dudes hate.

• JFL
nope. it's the locationpill. A gl dude will do pretty well either way but better/worse depending on the area (phenotype preferences, media halos, etc).

Holy cage at this reply
another day another race bait

just be bulgarian. no other legit pill

View attachment 1241911
Star Trek Lol GIF

I never knock a mans success while you incels find any way to hate on dudes who get pussy. Thats how you can tell who gets it and who doesnt JFL. I've had my fair share of women so im willing to share with other men. Only pussy deprived dudes hate.
Ye I’m hating on a nigga getting friendzoned by sheboons :soy::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Ethniframementalcel and fogdart
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qaum and PrinceLuenLeoncur

Most of the girls he showed in the video were cute and in shape. I was surprised honestly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Shrek2OnDvD, Ethniframementalcel and 1 other person
Most of the girls he showed in the video were cute and in shape. I was surprised honestly
exactly.. these incels will find anyway to cope. but but I thought black women only go for tyrones.. muh obesity.. muh single mothers.. :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, qaum, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
mogs me while I am with 20 likes and about 10 matches in my location :oops:

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 12234
exactly.. these incels will find anyway to cope. but but I thought black women only go for tyrones.. muh obesity.. muh single mothers.. :soy:
It’s pure cope. Black girls are great they have lovely personalities and are genuinely very polite I dunno where this myth of them being aggresive cunts came from I never see it or experience it. White women are the cunty ones and even then that’s also overstated.

I won’t hate on Lui gi Guong I hope he’s happy slaying that good black pussy if it’s true. But location pill very legit and success in online dating isn’t an accurate representation of non white sub chads attractiveness as an GL ethnic can still do terribly on dating apps if in the wrong nation or city

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 12234
@MentalcelTyronelite hold up wait a min don’t think you can escape me with this shit just Watched the vid now, where TF does this fucker live where can I find black hoes that look like this wtf man I was expecting dusties but he’s legit getting stacylites looking like shit I need to go to where he is asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and Racky
It’s because he’s holding a basketball in a picture.

Beacon for black women

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 17763, BetterOffDead and 5 others
This is why I like to watch these vids of people's dating experiences. Sometimes the blackpill is spot on and gets everything right where ugly men are venting about how hard it is to date.. But time and time again you have these situations where it just isn't true lol. Like this asian dude. He's not tall, he's balding, he's asian (low SMV), he's out of shape, he takes shit pictures, dresses pretty basic, not rich, and he looks nerdy.. how can you explain all the likes and matches he's able to accumulate? Location. "Just be foreign" theory where interracial relationships are accepted. Chances are, if you really are trying but can't get laid, you're just in a bad location where your phenotype isn't preferred. Granted, there prob are many locations where asians dudes get nothing.

BROOTAL NT-pill/personality-pill at 05:20 as he's talking about his dates. (muh women only care about looks). even if he's friendzoned, he can social-ciclemaxx and be around women to hook him up with other women.

is this a fuckn troll, i see a few sexy black women, on there some even showed they messaged him.:unsure: I would say it looks like 20 percent are 7/10s at least wdf. it looks like 70 percent are black women, the majority look like their 5/10s-6/10s i see a few 7/10s maybe one 8/10 wdf socery is this. Yall on here better get on tinder right fuckn now and swipes yes on any black women 5/10- 6/10+

A black dude on this guys level would never get these amount of black women on this attraction level. did he use a fake profile then switched out hes photo?

Mind you he showed a few bots, its very common for bots ot say hello there , etc. some of those women were real.

Last edited:
i was thinking the same thing, maybe he switched out photos on the profiles or used a morph, or maybe out of thos 52 matches 40 are bots meh.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
i was thinking the same thing, maybe he switched out photos on the profiles or used a morph, or maybe out of thos 52 matches 40 are bots meh.
Probably is, ova 4 op’s iq

This guy is doing better than me wtf, dating apps are suicide fuel for me, the only way I can get girls is thru classes and clubs now…but I hate leaving the house

What country is this in tbh? These girls don’t look American. Being a jungle gook in Africa is like JBW in SEA cuz china is taking over that continent

What country is this in tbh? These girls don’t look American. Being a jungle gook in Africa is like JBW in SEA cuz china is taking over that continent
those don't look like african american women, looks like some african country. And yes in africa asian men, have a much easier dating life, their is stories of asian men going to africa and selling some young attractive black women the dream, getting them pregnant then bouncing and returning to their home country. Its almost jbw.

Manchester, United Kingdom

those don't look like african american women, looks like some african country. And yes in africa asian men, have a much easier dating life, their is stories of asian men going to africa and selling some young attractive black women the dream, getting them pregnant then bouncing and returning to their home country. Its almost jbw.
Exactly, sorry bro but there’s no world where this happens in any region of the US. Manlet sub 5 fat balding Asian isn’t getting chad lite level results on tinder in any world.

And there aren’t even that many black girls you’d see on tinder

Asians need to gymmax & grow their hair out & also start emulating popular Asian celebrities based off their physique, hairstyle, fashion, etc like this (obv these dudes mog OP to oblivion) but you get my point

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 12234
Asians need to gymmax & grow their hair out & also start emulating popular Asian celebrities based off their physique, hairstyle, fashion, etc like this (obv these dudes mog OP to oblivion) but you get my point

View attachment 1631274View attachment 1631278

Bro there’s no way this guy in OP is getting the results of a black chadlite in America im sorry it makes no sense

retarded gook coper helps other retarded copers cope.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

Bro black women would be the easiest women on earth ...thing is no man approaches because of how they look compared to women of other ethnicties ...

shutcho stupid ass up.

Muhh locationpill :soy: a fat gook won’t be attractive anywhere. By your logic this whole forum should be BigMacmaxxing because it’s all about location.

• Woah
Reactions: stamaster21
Bro there’s no way this guy in OP is getting the results of a black chadlite in America im sorry it makes no sense
Im not talkin bout the black chadlite lool im talkin about the dude asian in the video

shutcho stupid ass up.

Muhh locationpill :soy: a fat gook won’t be attractive anywhere. By your logic this whole forum should be BigMacmaxxing because it’s all about location.
:lul:big mac-maxing

• JFL
Im not talkin bout the black chadlite lool im talkin about the dude asian in the video
Nah I’m saying he’s getting the same results a black chadlite would get in theory, which doesn’t make sense to me

• Hmm...
Reactions: tyronelite
2019 :

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Madhate, rand anon and looksmaxxed
Nah I’m saying he’s getting the same results a black chadlite would get in theory, which doesn’t make sense to me
It’s black girls bruh. I’ve gotten approached while bloated by a black girl.

• Hmm...
Reactions: whiteissuperior
@MentalcelTyronelite hold up wait a min don’t think you can escape me with this shit just Watched the vid now, where TF does this fucker live where can I find black hoes that look like this wtf man I was expecting dusties but he’s legit getting stacylites looking like shit I need to go to where he is asap
No fucking idea but I figure it's somewhere near Atlanta or the Carolinas..the black women down there are fine, rich, in shape, and classy lol. I could be wrong though. I was thinking of checking his social media to see where he's at lol

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and tyronelite
shutcho stupid ass up.

:feelswah::feelswah: incels raging rn

Tantrum Throwing A Fit GIF

View attachment 1631274View attachment 1631278

Not always. I think it depends tbh. Like some white and black chicks are into those feminine kpop looking dudes lol (until they mature). but I agree that for the most part they do have to.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and tyronelite