Balding at 19

kliiipss

kliiipss

Iron
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Posts
33
Reputation
6
IMG 0341
IMG 0340

I knew that I was balding but I didn’t know it was that bad until I shaved my head off
I am one 1g fin and 1.25 minoxidil
Am I cooked ? Should I start saving for turkey trip or it can be reversed
 
The second pic looks over :BLUBBERS:
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: kliiipss
Same man i just lost like 35% of my hair in one year idk whether these medications work or not
 
continue with fin and minox
 
Same man i just lost like 35% of my hair in one year idk whether these medications work or not
i lost my hair because of crush diet I lost 70 lb but the cost was my hair 😢
 

Similar threads

H
Replies
15
Views
100
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
sternocleidomastoid
Replies
0
Views
52
sternocleidomastoid
sternocleidomastoid
nicker3
Replies
1
Views
46
iqletlowtest
iqletlowtest
winstrol
Replies
3
Views
42
winstrol
winstrol
Adam lite
Replies
2
Views
91
Adam lite
Adam lite

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top