Balding is cope when you can just

D

Deleted member 30323

Gold
Balding is cope when you can just wigmaxx.

Literally just put a wig on and nobody will be able to differentiate between your real hair or wig.

Just wigmaxx bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
iu

• +1
Reactions: juste
Yeah ok if single forever but imagine living a life in fear and denial if you have a gf or wife and going to the clinic every 3 months for the rest of your life to get a new one glued on and what about when your hair dosnt ever grow how to explain that shit?

Literally just put a wig on and nobody will be able to differentiate between your real hair or wig.

Just wigmaxx bro
look at andrew tate he isnt bald but has no hair but still looks like a topg

• JFL
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000

Just wigmaxx bro
look at andrew tate he has no hair and looks just as good as john hexum

• JFL
Reactions: overtier1011
Yeah ok if single forever but imagine living a life in fear and denial if you have a gf or wife and going to the clinic every 3 months for the rest of your life to get a new one glued on and what about when your hair dosnt ever grow how to explain that shit?
If your gf/wife is in truly love with you, your hair wont matter to her

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and SoundnVision
If your gf/wife is in truly love with you, your hair wont matter to her
Then why would you need a fucking wig then in that scenario?

• +1
Reactions: colbycovington

Just wigmaxx bro
Fuck no. There’s a guy in my gym who wears a wig and it is the worst looking thing I’ve ever laid eyes on. Before I found out it was a wig I thought he was just retarded and didn't know how bad his haircut was. Wigs look gay as fuck plus if any girl found out they would slap your bald glued up head and leave immediately.

• +1
Reactions: Brootal and ConfusedBolivian
Fuck no. There’s a guy in my gym who wears a wig and it is the worst looking thing I’ve ever laid eyes on. Before I found out it was a wig I thought he was just retarded and didn't know how bad his haircut was. Wigs look gay as fuck plus if any girl found out they would slap your bald glued up head and leave immediately.
So true, finasteride is law

• +1
Reactions: colbycovington