NT IS COPE

Looks level?
Htn+ but I was incel tier in looks before cause of weight. NT only matters for social life. Women are kinda stupid they go with whatever is relentlessly thrown at them if they like how it LOOKS

NEUROTYPICALITY IS A COPE PEOPLE CONVINCE THEMSELVES THAT BEING NORMAL IS SOMEHOW SUPERIOR BUT THEY'RE JUST DELUDING THEMSELVES THEY CLING TO THEIR MUNDANE LIVES BELIEVING THAT FITTING IN AND FOLLOWING SOCIETY'S RULES WILL BRING THEM HAPPINESS BUT IT'S ALL A LIE I AM LIGHT YAGAMI AND I KNOW THAT TRUE POWER COMES FROM RISING ABOVE THE MASSES EMBRACING ONE'S UNIQUE MIND AND USING IT TO SHAPE THE WORLD TO BEND IT TO YOUR WILL NEUROTYPICALITY IS A TRAP DESIGNED TO KEEP PEOPLE COMPLACENT AND DOCILE A COMFORTING ILLUSION THAT PREVENTS THEM FROM SEEING THE TRUTH IN REALITY IT'S THE OUTLIERS THE ONES WHO THINK DIFFERENTLY WHO CHANGE THE WORLD PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE LIMITATIONS IMPOSED BY SOCIETY WE ARE THE ONES WHO SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE WHO UNDERSTAND THAT TO CREATE A NEW WORLD ONE MUST BREAK FREE FROM THE SHACKLES OF NEUROTYPICALITY SO LET THEM HAVE THEIR COPE LET THEM BELIEVE THAT BEING NEUROTYPICAL IS SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF I WILL CONTINUE TO USE MY SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE AND STRATEGIC MIND TO ACHIEVE MY GOALS TO CREATE A WORLD WHERE I AM THE UNDISPUTED GOD OF JUSTICE
Ur the high IQ translation of my threads jfll. Nigga got a way with words

• Love it
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Htn+ but I was incel tier in looks before cause of weight. NT only matters for social life. Women are kinda stupid they go with whatever is relentlessly thrown at them if they like how it LOOKS
Social life is everything you imbecile

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Social life is everything you imbecile
You bluepillled asf dawg. You’ll see for yourself eventually. Social life don’t mean shit if ur not at the top of the hierarchy

• +1
Reactions: watah
the holy trinity is, face, height, race idk where your coping ass came up with frame
I believe in JBW dw but I think it’s 4th place cause after a certain looks threshold race is pretty insignificant to women it becomes a niche thing

How is NT cope when its linked with inhibition and inhibition is law?

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and perpetuallytired
You rambling about death note with a girl isn't non NT, the fact you can even talk to her means your 100% NT, so this is all bullshit

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and ChadL1te
I’ve been told that I sometimes say rly retarded shit but when my looks went up it didn’t matter. All my jokes make women laugh imagine a big black nigga making nazi jokes or rambling ab death note. I used to fuck my girl then ramble ab death note for an hour then go home lmao. To get good socially I acc had to study it like a course.
Ur probably just adhd, judging by what you said. The real brutal shit is autism. It can even failio HTNs.

Real autists tend to end up with 0 to very little friends, are usually bullied for being 'weird' and are abused dogs by the time they enter high school.

Xangsane (assuming his story is true) is an example of a an actual autist who looks good. I think he was HTN bodering CL. Being autistic can fuck up your dating life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
just fucking laugh at you, every grey starts out with some stupid thread like this

Also being low inhib is a part of NT you fucking troglodyte. Don’t speak about it if you don’t even know why it means

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and perpetuallytired
You rambling about death note with a girl isn't non NT, the fact you can even talk to her means your 100% NT, so this is all bullshit
I think he just has ADHD. Most people on this forum were legit autistic (before tiktok explosion).

just fucking laugh at you, every grey starts out with some stupid thread like this

Also being low inhib is a part of NT you fucking troglodyte. Don’t speak about it if you don’t even know why it means
legit, these retarded greycels get stupider by the month of join date, he thinks he de bunked NT pill cause he's a 6'3 tyrone lite who talks about anime which is normie atp

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and ChadL1te
legit, these retarded greycels get stupider by the month of join date, he thinks he de bunked NT pill cause he's a 6'3 tyrone lite who talks about anime which is normie atp
@Master private the forum and then charge greycels to join.

U will make 100 times more than with ur vip sales.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and ChadL1te
Ikr talking about death note is completely NT if she watches anime, also if you just fucked you’re at the point where it’s not awkward to talk about whatever.

this dude is just NT himself and maybe was slightly nerdy in middle school or something

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired

I don’t rly agree that inhib is that connected to it because if NT is genetic then how come it’s much easier to lower ur inhibition by changing mindset? Drinking alcohol still lowers ur inhibition if ur autistic

Swear you niggas aren’t even black pilled. I used to be extremely high inhibition and I managed to fix my mindset but I still like and am interested in the same things I was into when I was fat and hoeless. Talk ab the same things and have the same interests. Never claimed to be autistic jfl but compared to the ppl around me I know I wasn’t considered “NT” until my looks improved. Had a gl friend group cause I was paired w them as a gl child.

Also isn’t autism a spectrum. Autistic ppl still socialize wtf are u on ab

Swear you niggas aren’t even black pilled. I used to be extremely high inhibition and I managed to fix my mindset but I still like and am interested in the same things I was into when I was fat and hoeless. Talk ab the same things and have the same interests. Never claimed to be autistic jfl but compared to the ppl around me I know I wasn’t considered “NT” until my looks improved. Had a gl friend group cause I was paired w them as a gl child.
I am high inhibition and it cannot be changed easily because I am actually non NT not just "considered" non NT. Things you talked about are only considered not weird cause you are tall and manged too improve looks, telling the rest of us it doesn't matter when we cant do either of these things makes no sense

• +1
The point is NT matters because we are not all tall gl guys. You can say it doesn't matter for chad but who cares, we know everything doesn't matter for chad

• +1
I am high inhibition and it cannot be changed easily because I am actually non NT not just "considered" non NT. Things you talked about are only considered not weird cause you are tall and manged too improve looks, telling the rest of us it doesn't matter when we cant do either of these things makes no sense
No it’s telling u the truth. If u improved ur looks it wouldn’t matter. But u can sit up here and accept when niggas cap ab real lookism because u want to cope. Would you consider a murderous drug dealer to be NT? Why do they get so much pussy? Because all that matters is looks monëy status for dating.

The point is NT matters because we are not all tall gl guys. You can say it doesn't matter for chad but who cares, we know everything doesn't matter for chad
My point is that NT does not acchelp you in dating therefore it’s cope. Women aren’t attracted to neurotypicality.

My point is that NT does not acchelp you in dating therefore it’s cope. Women aren’t attracted to neurotypicality.
If you are non NT you have 0 avenues to meet women, I have 0 friends, 0 social circle, 0 places to go to meet women, my job is online as well.

Make me tall and good looking (retarded scenario) and none of this changes

Most guys are AVERAGE, stack non NT on top of that and its over, saying chad doesn't need to be NT means nothing to me

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, perpetuallytired and JOJOcelReturns
The only thing that is acc cope is NT. The holy trinity Face Height and Frame cannot be denied seeing niggas tryna cope and deny face or height is acc hilarious asf. Also niggas obsess over dick size here it doesn’t rly matter if she’s whipped ur cock out alr unless ur sub 5-6. Just stick it in and gtfo when ur done if ur embarrassed. NT IS COMPLETE COPE THO. All you need is low inhib if you pass her looks threshold. You can say pretty retarded shit you just have to let her know you wanna fuck her. Don’t waste ur time tryna sound like these normies them niggas bore tf outta girls.
If you are non NT, have no friends, no real social circle and not invited to parties/gatherings it doesn't matter you look decent or very good, you will rot. Meanwhile the low inhibition weak HTN will get a threesome with 2 drunk beckies while you discuss who is the best looking PSL god.

NT will not make you a slayer but it will make you have women in your environment with frequency.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, perpetuallytired and 0S4MA
If you are non NT you have 0 avenues to meet women, I have 0 friends, 0 social circle, 0 places to go to meet women, my job is online as well.

Most guys are AVERAGE, stack non NT on top of that and its over, saying chad doesn't need to be NT means nothing to me
I understand what ur tryna say. What’s ur looks level

I get where ur coming from. But depending on ur looks level inhibition can be what’s holding you back. Unless now ur saying NT and low inhib are interchangeable terms I don’t believe that at all so agree to disagree ig

Look, being NT will make you be able to have a social environment where women will appear. Then you need to be decent looking and lower inhibition to be able to capitalize on those opportunities with success (having women around). It's pretty simple.

If you are NT you are the friendly guy that is well integrated in a group or several ones.

If you are low inhibition you are the guy who tries his chances with women and knows when to take an opportunity.

If you a goodlooking everything will be easier for you.

If any of these elements fail notoriously you will not slay.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
I understand what ur tryna say. What’s ur looks level

I get where ur coming from. But depending on ur looks level inhibition can be what’s holding you back. Unless now ur saying NT and low inhib are interchangeable terms I don’t believe that at all so agree to disagree ig
im MTN with potential and a weak 5'7 and also high inhibition. I do start uni this September and will go into it stylemaxxed and softmaxed. Ive seen worse looking guys than me get girls only one was shorter the rest heightmog me by 2-4 inches and they were all 100x more NT than I was

Look, being NT will make you be able to have a social environment where women will appear. Then you need to be decent looking and lower inhibition to be able to capitalize on those opportunities with success (having women around). It's pretty simple.
In social environments where anything above HTN is rare it's the most social/maxxed out MTNs that get their fair share. While the non social MTNs rot in the corner

• +1
Reactions: JOJOcelReturns
In social environments where anything above HTN is rare it's the most social/maxxed out MTNs that get their fair share. While the non social MTNs rot in the corner
The example of weak HTN getting a threesome is a real one that I can corroborate from one of my long time uni friends.

If you are NT you are the friendly guy that is well integrated in a group.

If you are low inhibition you are the guy who tries his chances with women and knows when you take an opportunity.

If you a goodlooking everything will be easier for you.

If any of these elements fail notoriously you will not slay.
The truth is that looks alone can get you in those social environments. If you are severely autistic fine but if you can communicate with people then you can learn what to say. I get that my advice kinda sounds like just be chad bro! But at one point during my journey I did dedicate a lot of time to learning socializing like an actual course because I wasn’t good at it unless it was friends I knew from childhood. I couldn’t even look male strangers in the eye talkless women.
im MTN with potential and a weak 5'7 and also high inhibition. I do start uni this September and will go into it stylemaxxed and softmaxed. Ive seen worse looking guys than me get girls only one was shorter the rest heightmog me by 2-4 inches and they were all 100x more NT than I was

Now if ur not brutally low IQ u can also do that. Then lower ur inhibition and start saying things to ppl. See where it goes. Especially 1st year uni I this is prolly the best chance you will ever get so lock in stop telling urself it’s over fuck man

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
I don’t rly agree that inhib is that connected to it because if NT is genetic then how come it’s much easier to lower ur inhibition by changing mindset? Drinking alcohol still lowers ur inhibition if ur autistic
What? Inhibition is a part of neurotypicality. They aren’t mutually exclusive nor the same.

Someone who is very low inhib is not going to be an autist most likely. They’re connected

You seem autistic

What? Inhibition is a part of neurotypicality. They aren’t mutually exclusive nor the same.

Someone who is very low inhib is not going to be an autist most likely. They’re connected
Then how do people go from high inhib to low by fixing their mindset?

The truth is that looks alone can get you in those social environments. If you are severely autistic fine but if you can communicate with people then you can learn what to say. I get that my advice kinda sounds like just be chad bro! But at one point during my journey I did dedicate a lot of time to learning socializing like an actual course because I wasn’t good at it unless it was friends I knew from childhood. I couldn’t even look male strangers in the eye talkless women.

Now if ur not brutally low IQ u can also do that. Then lower ur inhibition and start saying things to ppl. See where it goes. Especially 1st year uni I this is prolly the best chance you will ever get so lock in stop telling urself it’s over fuck man
I'm chadlite face wise, tall, good hair, big cock. I got positive reinforcement on my looks all my life. But I was high inhibition most of my teen years. Social circle was decent, never was the soul of the party, in college it got much better. I lost many many opportunities despite being in social settings. In college I lowered my inhibitions and my success exploded.

Having a social circle and being invited to places is most important during your teen years and college, when your social life is most vibrant. After that the rules change. Unless you are an outlier with top connections, your social life will drier and you will rely in other factors in order to keep slaying.

Last edited:
  • +1
@ElTruecel school him

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I'm chadlite face wise, tall, good hair, big cock. I got positive reinforcement on my looks all my life. But I was high inhibition most of my teen years. Social circle was decent, never was the soul of the party, in college it got much better. I lost many many opportunities despite being in social settings. In college I lowered my inhibitions and my success exploded.

Having a social circle and being invited to places is most important during your teen years and college, when your social life is most vibrant. After that the rules change. Unless you are an outlier with top connections, your social life will drier and you will rely in other factors in order to keep slaying.
So essentially what ur saying is all it took was lowering inhibition. Or are u saying it’s possibke to go from non nt to nt which is it?

So essentially what ur saying is all it took was lowering inhibition. Or are u saying it’s possibke to go from non nt to nt which is it?
I had a normal decent social life and my looks were good. I never had a terrible environment that scarred me for life. I'm NT and well adapted to social situations, but I was shy (specially around women) during my teens. I was NT but high inhibition. I think that if you are truly non NT you have a bigger and harder wall to break.

water

but negros here conflate NT with being sociable or popular jfl like they think NT means NeTworking or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: slimeszn3
water

but negros here conflate NT with being sociable or popular jfl like they think NT means NeTworking or some shit
On my soul jfl. They think quiet mysterious chad won’t get approached if he goes to the bar by himself. personalitymax.org jfl

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
@ElTruecel school him
These retards fail to understand NT as in the sense of being socially not super extroverted is different from a diagnosed disorder.

Nt pill Is law because it affects every area of your life

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and HighTierSubhuman
These retards fail to understand NT as in the sense of being socially not super extroverted is different from a diagnosed disorder.

Nt pill Is law because it affects every area of your life
Fuck you pussy keep letting a diagnosis from some bluepilled doctor dictate your life. Keep holding yourselves back.

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
5 inches is the minimum?

• JFL
Reactions: slimeszn3