NT IS COPE

HTN minimum needed to ascend if non nt. No foid is picking an autistic mtn when there's gorillions of nt ones she could choose instead.
This is my motivation to ascend, the better looking you are the less nt you have to be, your oddities become endearing rather than off putting and people will go out of their way to interact with you. I don’t even want to slay I just want to over ride my Asperger’s with above average looks. For most people it is easier to improve looks then social skills

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999, slimeszn3 and HighTierSubhuman
This is my motivation to ascend, the better looking you are the less nt you have to be, your oddities become endearing rather than off putting and people will go out of their way to interact with you. I don’t even want to slay I just want to over ride my Asperger’s with above average looks. For most people it is easier to improve looks then social skills
Exactly, you can improve your looks but you can never get rid of a neurological disorder

On my soul jfl. They think quiet mysterious chad won’t get approached if he goes to the bar by himself. personalitymax.org jfl
its almost pleonasm

- the secret to being popular and likeable is being NT

- and what is NT

- being popular

single braincell reasoning logic jfl

Exactly, you can improve your looks but you can never get rid of a neurological disorder
that’s the biggest black pill of them all. Having to mask your whole life is exhausting,
Even just making friends with other men is a Herculean task.

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
its almost pleonasm

- the secret to being popular and likeable is being NT

- and what is NT

- being popular

single braincell reasoning logic jfl
The most attractive guy I know is a serious autist, borderline mute and has some weird ass hobbies, still when we are out drunk women will approach him and literally ask to hook up

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: slimeszn3 and Latinolooksmaxxer
NT = low inhib
If you think otherwise you're sperg

The most attractive guy I know is a serious autist, borderline mute and has some weird ass hobbies, still when we are out drunk women will approach him and literally ask to hook up
dont expose me bhai

Exactly bro. I stg there’s a term for this. Oh yeah the HALO EFFECT

When I first started ascending and pulling girls I would just ft them and I’d barely even speak they would ask me to show their tits. I’d just sit there in silent disbelief they said it was “cute”

When I first started ascending and pulling girls I would just ft them and I’d barely even speak they would ask me to show their tits. I’d just sit their in silent disbelief they said it was “cute”
Ask YOU to show THEIR tits, did they forget that there attached to them :3

• JFL
Reactions: slimeszn3
When I first started ascending and pulling girls I would just ft them and I’d barely even speak they would ask me to show their tits. I’d just sit there in silent disbelief they said it was “cute”
What did you do to ascend, I spent a year on this forum lurking and rotting, I’ve sourced tret and have dropped from 20+ bodyfat to 15/16 as I’m trying to actually take action now

What did you do to ascend, I spent a year on this forum lurking and rotting, I’ve sourced tret and have dropped from 20+ bodyfat to 15/16 as I’m trying to actually take action now
I was decently lucky as I had good face bones and growth spurt. So most of my ascension was weight loss. But I also started taking rly good care of my hair and it’s a halo for me now cause there’s not many black ppl w hair like mine