Balding process

D

Deleted member 45811

Seongji Yuk will be me
So my grandfather started balding 9-11 months ago and he’s like 75(not sure)My dad recently started balding and he’s 45 years old. (My moms side has no balding problems whatsoever my mom even still has mogger curly hair)
I know I’m most likely gonna go bald one day but what are ways to slow down the process significantly?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Hop on HRT treatment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45811
So my grandfather started balding 9-11 months ago and he’s like 75(not sure)My dad recently started balding and he’s 45 years old. (My moms side has no balding problems whatsoever my mom even still has mogger curly hair)
I know I’m most likely gonna go bald one day but what are ways to slow down the process significantly?
Btw my hair is really healthy rn no problems of balding but still scared that it’s gonna happen soon

Collagen peptides.

Keep the hair THICK.

• +1
Hop on HRT treatment.
Isn’t that when you see signs of balding? My hair is pretty healthy rn and have good curls no signs of balding yet. Or can HRT still be useful?

• +1
Isn’t that when you see signs of balding? My hair is pretty healthy rn and have good curls no signs of balding yet. Or can HRT still be useful?
HRT isn't useful, it is necessary.

• +1
  • +1
It's very strange that your father and especially your grandfather started to lose hair that late, are you sure they weren't losing hair way before?

People start balding at younger and younger ages. Just like cancer, diabetics etc rates are increasing in younger people

• +1
It's very strange that your father and especially your grandfather started to lose hair that late, are you sure they weren't losing hair way before?
Yes, why?

People start balding at younger and younger ages. Just like cancer, diabetics etc rates are increasing in younger people
The only logical reason behind balding younger is because people enter puberty way sooner than previous generations.

Fin at be NW 0 equals NW 0 for life or untill gt 20029 which means for life

The only logical reason behind balding younger is because people enter puberty way sooner than previous generations.
I think there are other reasons. What do u think is the reason for the lowering testosterone and fertility rates?

I think there are other reasons. What do u think is the reason for the lowering testosterone and fertility rates?
People had always been balding in the same pattern and there is the same amount of people bald now and in previous generations, It just happens sooner.
Do you mean the reason or agenda behind testosterone and fertility destruction or what caused that to happen?