Balding slay count zero ugly gook

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
20191016 111250

Mew so hard that can make your maxilla go to the moon, so you will looks like this

Before Mewing

20191016 111250

After Mewing
B75ba64f0f40260fda8b6e322d1633bd

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tongue, Ayush, Deleted member 2581 and 6 others
Brb using imagination cuz no image
I know you have an extremely fat face but I still think you have alot of Buccal fat making you look puffy asf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Your eyebrows and your eyes, don't really like each other I see.

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 2205
Surgery max bruh and become kpop maxed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
no negro i'm fixing my previous comment in which I said fat face instead of flat face.
Oh yeah I see. I have a lot of buccal fat. Should I remove it?

Like get a plastic surgery in korea and look like a kpop singer
That looks so fucking gay tho. It's not me tbh. But it's sad that's the only chance for me

Oh yeah I see. I have a lot of buccal fat. Should I remove it?
no shit nigga, you would actually look average or even above average fater that, you have a good gonial angle etc.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
That's your only chance tbh ded srs
I might get surgery to look better but I cant do some degenerate shit like dying my hair and shit.
no shit negro, you would actually look average or even above average fater that, you have a good gonial angle etc.
Above average in which standard?
I still mog the shit out of most asian kids in my area.

I might get surgery to look better but I cant do some degenerate shit like dying my hair and shit.
Dude srs advice replicate that look with surgery and your life would turn around if you have the money do it in south korea

Dude srs advice replicate that look with surgery and your life would turn around if you have the money do it in south korea
I might get one white girl who is into stupid bts. Maybe that's enough right?

You'd get many if you looked very close to that des srs
It's so weird tho. World is crazy. Now real beauty standard doesnt matter. It's all about media and clout.

It's so weird tho. World is crazy. Now real beauty standard doesnt matter. It's all about media and clout.
Nah the dude looks good specially for jbs

Nah the dude looks good specially for jbs
i think for white girl game i need instagram but i look so weird in pictures i cant upload pictures on instagram.

i think for white girl game i need instagram but i look so weird in pictures i cant upload pictures on instagram.
Looksmax first dude you're below average now approaching is futile

Hunter eye slayer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Looksmax first dude you're below average now approaching is futile
Thanks bro. Approaching didnt work out at all. I grabbed one girls tits but it's all meanwhile some people have 100 slays.
But I got no money

Thanks bro. Approaching didnt work out at all. I grabbed one girls tits but it's all meanwhile some people have 100 slays.
But I got no money
Get a loan or work i am giving you real advice approaching while being below average will make you depressed

Get a loan or work i am giving you real advice approaching while being below average will make you depressed
But I dont think I will ever be above average. Above average in which standard? I cant compete with whites

But I dont think I will ever be above average. Above average in which standard? I cant compete with whites
Dude why are you such a defeatist ?

• +1
Reactions: Anubis and Petsmart
yobbeseo (did I write that correctly?)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Gengar
God damn you are so funny

Yeoboseyeo
I was pretty close. I just watched a few South Korean horror movies, that's how I know. I've seen some thriller/crimes as well, and I'm surprised whenever I see curry extras in the back. :feelskek: Aren't curries treated like shit for being brown/

• JFL
I was pretty close. I just watched a few South Korean horror movies, that's how I know. I've seen some thriller/crimes as well, and I'm surprised whenever I see curry extras in the back. :feelskek: Aren't curries treated like shit for being brown/
They never get asian foids but we dont treat like shit in normal situation. Korean thrillers are kinda good.
Memories of murder, oldboy, etc
But horror is legit dogshit except rpoint and goksung

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
They never get asian foids but we dont treat like shit in normal situation. Korean thrillers are kinda good.
Memories of murder, oldboy, etc
But horror is legit dogshit except rpoint and goksung
I saw one video on Youtube about a South Korean female marrying an Indian male. The female's mother was in the video as well. Would she be ostracized from her community since she married a curry? I've watched Memories of Murder and Oldboy. My brother guessed the plot twist.. he's probably a sick fuck that's why. As for horror, I really enjoy it.. A Tale of Two Sisters was great. And I Saw the Devil, too. Although that's more like a thriller. I've never watched R-point because I thought it wouldn't be interesting. Never heard of Goksung, is it good?

• JFL
I saw one video on Youtube about a South Korean female marrying an Indian male. The female's mother was in the video as well. Would she be ostracized from her community since she married a curry? I've watched Memories of Murder and Oldboy. My brother guessed the plot twist.. he's probably a sick fuck that's why. As for horror, I really enjoy it.. A Tale of Two Sisters was great. And I Saw the Devil, too. Although that's more like a thriller. I've never watched R-point because I thought it wouldn't be interesting. Never heard of Goksung, is it good?
It's the wailing in western title.
Tale of two sisters is good movie but I barely watched it when I was really young so I dont even remember tbh.
R point is really good movie but it might be slightly boring and make you feel bad
They will not be ostracized but girls around her are slightly gonna undervalue her unless the guy is light skinned paki or something.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
It's the wailing in western title.
Tale of two sisters is good movie but I barely watched it when I was really young so I dont even remember tbh.
R point is really good movie but it might be slightly boring and make you feel bad

They will not be ostracized but girls around her are slightly gonna undervalue her unless the guy is light skinned paki or something.
Nevermind, I actually watched that at the movie theater a couple of years ago. My friend and brother really enjoyed it. I will watch R-point anyways. Never was big on army-themed movies but if you say it's really good I'll watch it tomorrow night. I'll let you know what I think. And okay, that's interesting. After watching a decent amount of horror/thrillers I wanted to go to South Korea just to see what it's like there but then I realized everyone cares about looks there and I have a Jew nose and I will be treated like shit because of it. :feelskek::feelsrope:

Nevermind, I actually watched that at the movie theater a couple of years ago. My friend and brother really enjoyed it. I will watch R-point anyways. Never was big on army-themed movies but if you say it's really good I'll watch it tomorrow night. I'll let you know what I think. And okay, that's interesting. After watching a decent amount of horror/thrillers I wanted to go to South Korea just to see what it's like there but then I realized everyone cares about looks there and I have a Jew nose and I will be treated like shit because of it. :feelskek::feelsrope:
If ur white no one cares about your PSL
White = good looking