Balding

Random_maxxer

Random_maxxer

Subhuman
It's a little over norwood 1 but less than 2

My plan is dermastamp (once a week then increase)
Castor oil

Not sure about minoxidil will it affect anything im in puberty

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and poopoohead
Don't use minoxidil, post pictures for better clarification

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy
Dermastamp won't help at all, unless your balding is caused by lack of blood flow to scalp. You will likely make it worse by stressing the skin on the scalp with all of those micro punctures. Castor oil will only help with thickness of hair and even then slightly so. Only real solution is a dht blocker but even that will have downsides, best to take topical finasteride so you only block dht on the scalp but even then that won't help too much. Only dermastamp if you are using topical finasteride/minoxidil on scalp

• +1
Reactions: Random_maxxer
Not sure about minoxidil
Not worth since once you stop using your hair will go back to normal or worse than before, since you are young now you likely don't have money to have minoxidil year round so it's best you don't use it

Dermastamp won't help at all, unless your balding is caused by lack of blood flow to scalp. You will likely make it worse by stressing the skin on the scalp with all of those micro punctures. Castor oil will only help with thickness of hair and even then slightly so. Only real solution is a dht blocker but even that will have downsides, best to take topical finasteride so you only block dht on the scalp but even then that won't help too much. Only dermastamp if you are using topical finasteride/minoxidil on scalp
I have acne scars i can use it on my face too

a bit over 1 under 2 might not even be balding

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
I can only findd topical finasteride with minoxidil

Nigga i literally mentioned a little over norwood 1 just off the sides and that maybe by birth too
you cant just ask for advice like that
the most popular solution for balding is taking tranny drugs that fuck you up, you cant just post this without a pic because we cant know if its acctually balding or not so youre just taking a tranny drug taht fucks up you for no reason if it isnt actually balding

you cant just ask for advice like that
the most popular solution for balding is taking tranny drugs that fuck you up, you cant just post this without a pic because we cant know if its acctually balding or not so youre just taking a tranny drug taht fucks up you for no reason if it isnt actually balding
Thank you for caring so much about me my bhai i feel loved:love::oops: