Baldingman1998 vs tyronelite

Who mogs

• Total voters
You mog both

And their pheno has equal smv lol

Tyrone has good eyes. They are not bug. They are one of his stand-out features. You guys look for it.

BaldingMan has just a plain and ordinary face. If we asked real women irl who they found more attractive they'd say me, unless they were over 5'6. That's the truth. Not even bragging.

It just astounds me that this guy is getting votes ahead of TyroneLite all because he has lighter skin. Retards are existing on this forum. Actual retards.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Baldingman1998
Bald win this mogg battle. He has much better jaw and eye area.. his only failo is his baldness.

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Tyrone has good eyes. They are not bug. They are one of his stand-out features. You guys look for it.

BaldingMan has just a plain and ordinary face. If we asked real women irl who they found more attractive they'd say me, unless they were over 5'6. That's the truth. Not even bragging.

It just astounds me that this guy is getting votes ahead of TyroneLite all because he has lighter skin. Retards are existing on this forum. Actual retards.
He has bad eyes

Evidenced by the fact that he looks much better with sunglasses

And muh ur racist :soy: is not an argument

I am even more biased against arabs than against blacks so that is just bullshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
No contest but @Baldingman1998 ain't that bad minus the hair

hair is a big deal tho

Real talk TyroneLite mogs him facially too.

He looks like a 40 year old eastern European illegal immigrant to the UK that is now working in painting and decorating, without a work-visa.

42124E5D A7A6 4292 BA04 9E00982111BF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 6512, lutte and 1 other person
He has bad eyes
View attachment 955195

View attachment 955197

I am even more biased against arabs than against blacks so that is just bullshit

The colour of his eyes there looks good. Golden brown.

Ontop of that he has 2 strong brow-ridges.

I am only telling you what the females see. Not what your comparison to David Gandy's facial aesthetics picks up.

The colour of his eyes there looks good. Golden brown.

Ontop of that he has 2 strong brow-ridges.

I am only telling you what the females see. Not what your comparison to David Gandy's facial aesthetics picks up.
Browridge 404

And you have no clue what females see cause you are not a female

Developed browridges are mostly found on caucasians

Not on Mongoloids or Negroids
So its no surprise his browridge is not good

A good browridge casts CLEAR and deep shadows from the front

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and EasternRightWinger15
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Introvertednarc, Deleted member 6512 and 6 others

How do you go from Browridge to insulting me

His whole sex appeal comes from being tall and having a decent body and good style

Facially Baldingman mogs him

Real talk TyroneLite mogs him facially too.

He looks like a 40 year old eastern European illegal immigrant to the UK that is now working in painting and decorating, without a work-visa.

View attachment 955201
Yes that's true and only because no hair. If I had hair I would look 20. Also that pic was taken after a 2 hr workout and 4 hr sleep xd

How do you go from Browridge to insulting me

His whole sex appeal comes from being tall and having a decent body and good style

Facially Baldingman mogs him

Women care about sexual dimorphism. Not almond shaped-eyes with positive canthal tilt, no upper eyelid exposure and all of that other PSL crap. They are too intimidated around these super good looking guys. They want to feel like the ones that are pretty. All they want is a decent looking guy with sex-appeal in-terms of stature, height, physique, thick neck and big skull. Oh and he needs hair unless he's a real robust alpha. That's it. They don't care for all of this other stuff. Sure it'd help, but they're intimidated af to be around it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Introvertednarc and tyronelite
JFL @ Austrianvirgin still crying for me. Nigga looks at one specific feature & calls me subhuman lmfaoo.

Nigga doesn’t know shit about sex appeal. I’d love to have a mog battle with this crying bitch

Women care about sexual dimorphism. Not almond shaped-eyes with positive canthal tilt, no upper eyelid exposure and all of that other PSL crap. They are too intimidated around these super good looking guys. They want to feel like the ones that are pretty. All they want is a decent looking guy with sex-appeal in-terms of stature, height, physique, thick neck and big skull. Oh and he needs hair unless he's a real robust alpha. That's it. They don't care for all of this other stuff. Sure it'd help, but they're intimidated af to be around it.
Browridge is the most sexually dimorphic trait for men.

And yeah this psl autism is kinda pointless i still think baldingman mogs
He just got cursed with balding
If he had a good physique and hair he would have more sex appeal fs

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Vergil.is and Baldingman1998
never said he didn't

just said he wasn't terrible looking

Why are the votes closer between these two than they were between me and Tyrone? I don't get it? I know Tyrone mogged me overall, but why is this closer? It's illogical to me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
JFL @ Austrianvirgin still crying for me. Nigga looks at one specific feature & calls me subhuman lmfaoo.

Nigga doesn’t know shit about sex appeal. I’d love to have a mog battle with this crying bitch
:lul:

I never called you a subhuman - unless you think i called you that by voting for @Baldingman1998
I never said u have less sex appeal. Baldingman just has a more-pleasant-to-look-at face

• Love it
Why are the votes closer between these two than they were between me and Tyrone? I don't get it? I know Tyrone mogged me overall, but why is this closer? It's illogical to me.
You aren't bad looking but you had 2 autistic videos while shirtless and overweight. I honestly think you mog him but you didn't even use good pics for that mog battle

Who's better looking between me and you and esp when I'm down to JUST 15% bf? JFL. Try getting some hair. You're genetically inferior and trying to take on a decent looking BBC with height. You haven't to bring to this contest. Be done with.

View attachment 955239
Nevermind ignore that post I just made you 5'6 midget pajeet. I might be bald but I can throw you across the street like a toddler jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, lutte, zaynbrah and 1 other person
Nevermind ignore that post I just made you 5'6 midget pajeet. I might be bald but I can throw you across the street like a toddler jfl

I'm 5'8. Not 5'6. Keep reading my posts deliberately wrong.

You're a fucking bald ugly looking Eastern European brick layer that is invisible in the western world and to girls of all ages. Not just young.

imagine an obese manlet curry who spent his 20's stripping and bottoming for old men
bro dont take hm seriously

imagine a 35 % bodyfat curry who spends his whole day recording himself trying to convince others that one side of his face is chadlite and the other is high tier normie , who spent his 20's stripping and bottoming for old men, and who sits naked recording videos of himself for a forum full of aspie teenagers telling others what women like

Who's better looking between me and you and esp when I'm down to JUST 15% bf? JFL. Try getting some hair. You're genetically inferior and trying to take on a decent looking BBC with height. You haven't to bring to this contest. Be done with.

View attachment 955239
He is 6'2", you are 5'8"

Not even a contest. you look like a pea-headed rat next to him .

all he needs is to softmax and get a hairsystem

meanwhile you need to spend 150K on limb lengthening surgery to reach 5'11 , jaw implants, UEE fillers and a whole pheno transplant for this to even be a discussion . His base is FAR FAR better than yours . stop coping .

Attachments

• 1612048109955.png
    1612048109955.png
    349.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 1612048137737.png
    1612048137737.png
    342.7 KB · Views: 12
  • JFL
Reactions: Vergil.is, lutte, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
backlash, people hate @tyronelite & idek why

I never called you a subhuman - unless you think i called you that by voting for @Baldingman1998
I never said u have less sex appeal. Baldingman just has a more-pleasant-to-look-at face

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6475

Sorry gotta new one:

• JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Ocelot, Looks234 and 4 others
Thread is just gonna piss me off. Too many PSL autists. I'm back up to 78kg from a few days off laziness and I still mog him LMAO.

It literally should be a white-wash. 50-0. He has literally NOTHING to work with.

• JFL
Reactions: JoseFromLondon, Looks234, Deleted member 2486 and 1 other person
Sorry gotta new one:

I do not support discrimination of bald men.

And i don't know why you always have to make everything about yourself? Narcissist much?

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and lutte

You have no clue wtf sex appeal is & it doesn’t come from just being tall & having style jfl

You’re not a fucking woman you autist. How you see me is completely different from their perspective.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 6908

And i don't know why you always have to make everything about yourself? Narcissist much?

We should make closer contests.

This one is a waste.

I'm outta here. Peace.

i think he wants a mog battle with Baldingman1998

6'2" vs 5'6" btw

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, lutte and Deleted member 6475
You have no clue wtf sex appeal is & it doesn’t come from just being tall & having style jfl

You’re not a fucking woman you autist. How you see me is completely different from their perspective.
Alright

I also said its ur physique.
If you really think ur face is tyronelite (5.5psl) u are heavily mistaken

It’s always the expert virgins that talk the most shit lol

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 6908
Public service announcement
I am not a virgin - i was when registering
@zaynbrah @Baldingman1998

@her u ape let me change my name

• +1
Alright

I also said its ur physique.
If you really think ur face is tyronelite (5.5psl) u are heavily mistaken
Imagine taking PSL scale seriously lmao no wonder you’re still a virgin. When did I say I was 5.5 PSL? Lol

• +1
Reactions: JoseFromLondon
Imagine taking PSL scale seriously lmao no wonder you’re still a virgin. When did I say I was 5.5 PSL? Lol
Your name is literally tyronelite

And if u knew anything about me u would know i also speak myself out against PSL autism
You are just a butthurt narcissist - i live rent free in your head cause i called one of your slays fat and not appealing

If u shrunk 6 inches u would be incel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072

And if u knew anything about me u would know i also speak myself out against PSL autism
You are just a butthurt narcissist - i live rent free in your head cause i called one of your slays fat and not appealing

New:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 6475
He has bad eyes
View attachment 955195

View attachment 955197

@tyronelite mirin canon chad, although i myself am a fuji gigachad.
Do you shoot for fun or work? And what kind of genre do you like, street, landscape bpeople etc

I named it off SMV not PSL scale

Stop exaggerating nigga ...
CA74F549 A35A 493B 92AD EDDF18E3D8AE
@africancel @MakinItHappen look at this fat landwhale bro JFL
5569D4FA 9EB9 41C8 BE14 4DD98F871BB4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Looks234, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
When did i say he mogs you facially?

Are u crazy?

That's right and how does he mog Tyrone Lite?

Tyrone Lite has a few minor flaws which women don't give a fuck about unless they are looking for a Chad.

Do you not rate TyroneLite's bone-structure as even high tier normie?

Do you know how many pawgs and mixed race exotic thots want to go for a therapeutic swim in his brown eyes while he injects them from the top?

15E6930C B106 4C4E 9D89 299143C5AAE4