Baldingman1998 vs tyronelite

Who mogs

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Tagging all of ur friends doesnt make my point wrong

And yeah in the other pic she was quite fat. And you yourself said she lost weight since
Here she doesnt look fat just thicc
If you read my thread I posted that other pic to prove a point. Idc if you don’t find her appealing but falling her “fat” is uber cope.

92C465DA 53CA 4450 B268 9FF744F9E864

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Introvertednarc and Deleted member 6908

Who mogs​

• Baldingman1998​

Votes: 2446.2%
  • tyronelite​

Votes: 2853.8%

• Total voters 52

Hahahhahahahahahaha. We have a lot of Norwood sufferers in the building tonight! What's all this sentimental voting?

HAHhahahahahahaa

@austrianvirgin let’s end this right now with a mog battle. Put up or shut up

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
@austrianvirgin let’s end this right now with a mog battle. Put up or shut up
The guy that is better looking is right?

You mog me no doubt

Yes that's true and only because no hair. If I had hair I would look 20. Also that pic was taken after a 2 hr workout and 4 hr sleep xd
Your face reminds me of a guy known in Italy as 1727Wrldstar, you should 1727WrldstarMaxx and maybe you can make up for being bald
135952991 38e3a494 cbfc 47ec 9b8a 66cc5fc2742a
Algero Cerretini fratelli

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, JoseFromLondon and Baldingman1998
  • So Sad
Reactions: zaynbrah
I dont know but whenever ive been going out they give me dirty ass looks especially at university . they all hurdle together in their curry circles and i just glance at them while walking past and i see them eyeraping me like they want to take a shit on me or something

i dont know why tbh i never had a problem with curries
Most indians in the uk in higher education are subhuman af jfl, are you at a russell group uni ?

Most indians in the uk in higher education are subhuman af jfl, are you at a russell group uni ?
agreed

yes i am. in scotland . but not there rn due to lockdown.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
@Baldingman1998 would win if he has hair

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Tyrone has good eyes. They are not bug. They are one of his stand-out features. You guys look for it.

BaldingMan has just a plain and ordinary face. If we asked real women irl who they found more attractive they'd say me, unless they were over 5'6. That's the truth. Not even bragging.

It just astounds me that this guy is getting votes ahead of TyroneLite all because he has lighter skin. Retards are existing on this forum. Actual retards.
Major cope

yes, ethnics especially western born curry guys despise me

not just on this forum but IRL too

They are probably jealous. I have experience this too. Like some ethnic hate me even I have done anything for them. Its fucking annoying. Even one Middle aged white guy was constalty saying I look elvis and Im probaly partying every day.. like every fucking day when I came to work... nigga repeat same words... It was annyoing as fuck.... If he only knew i WAS virgin.

very close but @tyronelite = aka HTN black bro mogs slightly :feelskek::Comfy:

• WTF
Reactions: Baldingman1998
estrogenicbaldingpussy1969 mogs

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Baldingman1998