Balkan is a shithole (Venting from a former Balkancel) (over)

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Living like there's no tomorrow
250px-Kingdom_of_Yugoslavia_1930.svg.png
0c85a4fac4ef2de866486e16195c98b4
Iq europe

1) MENTALITY
To start off, the average IQ here is like 90 or smth, people of all ages are low IQ as fuck, watching their own interest as always, fucking others over like sociopaths (which is ironic for low IQ ppl) but they are cringy as fuck, always do the simplest shit in a simplest possible way (example: just like those Hindu guys on youtube, they are unprofessional and a 6yo kid can make the same video). People are impulsive as fuck, and i think nowehere else in the planet you can be more impulsive than an average Balkan guy, not even a nigger. It's also a strange paradox, you hate your own people and you allow strangers and appreciate strangers (not in a liberal way but in a normal way), Balkan is not liberal. Thought the entire history since magnum ilyricum (first balkan civilization) there was never an unanimity between us people.

Thanks to the jews, they used their most oldest tactcic "divide and conquer", and because of that we have THE MOST DIVERSE PLACE ON ENTIRE PLANET..

quote-i-am-the-leader-of-one-country-which-has-two-alphabets-three-languages-four-religions-josip-broz-tito-75-55-69.jpg

2) People are TALL AND ROBUST here on average
There is something wrong when you're getting mogged in your country on a daily basis, when as a 180cm you feel like the shortest guy there is and actually, Balkans are THE MOST TALLEST PEOPLE ON EARTH :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
We the Balkans and Nordic people have I hapogroup which is the tallest

screenshot_20210313-001627_chrome-jpg.1038647

Dinaric alphs are eastern Balkan.

So the I haplogroup is the tallest

dna-borders-png.1038649

Balkans and nordics have I haplogroup, but why?

haplo-jpg.1038650

They are the ancestors of first proto-europeans A.K.A they are paleolithic which means they were raised in a way to grow tall and robust antropometry. Diet rich in animal foods and etc.

Any Balkancel can confirm that there are tallfags everywhere in the balkan, even i personally feel short as a 180cm so you can imagine what a manlet cutoff is going to look like.

3) Hypergamy is THROUGH THE FUCKING ROOF
But i'm not even kidding, you have to be monster if you want to slay women. Every girl that i dated personally was either my height or taller. Of course there are shorter girls but hypergamy in general is pretty much unrealistic, i've yet to see a true chad but these whores want a 7ft david gandy morph which doesn't exist.

4) General poverty and inflation
What makes the Balkan a 3rd world country is the enormous poverty. In my place, average income is little less than a 400$ (fine for our standards), and the price of food, is the same such as in Germany for example. Without a 5$ you will not feed yourself for the day. General cost of living is not expensive but you certainly cannot live a good, non-minimalistic life with 400$ on a monthly basis

These are the major things tbh, i just highlighted the most important problems of the Balkan Culture. Good thing about us is that we have a rich history which mogs, we do have some fragments of tradition kept still, we are the most tallest and i guess you can say here anything you want without being censored. I am not self-hating, i just said what's objectively true. There are also many Balkancels on this site which is ironic, because ex-Yu countries all combined doesn't even have 15m people together, while USA has over 300 million for example.

@BalkanPig @realklay11 @TsarTsar444 @IncelWithNoLuck @FraudingIQ @Bitch @fonzee98 @54UD4D3 @Acnno @Chad1212 @Madhate @Lihito @sensei @CokoMleko Please vouch for this thread my Balkan brothers.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Hero of the Imperium, 6’1cel and 37 others
Also Balkan people are white, i am white, i don't want to hear any bs from here that Balkan people are ethnics. There's no such thing lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Daniel Plainview, 6’1cel and 32 others
Bruh what ? Balkans is full of hot chicks dating ugly guys

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19036, currylightskin and 14 others
Huh reaction is the biggest sign of psychopathy

@Biggdink explain yourself

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 8202, 6’1cel and 13 others
Huh reaction is the biggest sign of psychopathy

@Biggdink explain yourself
Hypergamy part isn’t real, girls care more about money there

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, 6’1cel, HighIQcel and 4 others
balkans are indeed our white brothers and sisters.
I know a lot of turkish people who are of balkan origin, they all look white to me

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 19551 and 14 others
Bruh what ? Balkans is full of hot chicks dating ugly guys
It's only on camera, these hindus that you saw dating chicks here is just a exception

Likewise, we have a Hindu descendant population called gypsies here aswell and they get bullied by a lot and they're usually dating their own people so it's a fairytale myth that you can ascend here

I mean ask any balkancel if you don't believe me... ask @realklay11 ask @BalkanPig, i'm not making this shit up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, currylightskin, Marsiere214 and 8 others
It's only on camera, these hindus that you saw dating chicks here is just a exception

Likewise, we have a Hindu descendant population called gypsies here aswell and they get bullied by a lot and they're usually dating their own people so it's a fairytale myth that you can ascend here

I mean ask any balkancel if you don't believe me... ask @realklay11 ask @BalkanPig, i'm not making this shit up
I’m not talking about hindus lol
I’m talking about balding bloated Balkan dudes dating hot girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, chaddyboi66, sensei and 3 others
I’m talking about balding bloated Balkan dudes dating hot girls
Every balkan bloated dude is atleast 6ft1 with androgenic anthropometry and masculine features. It's how it usually goes for people here, they look robust like i said, one in six people are such as described at the very least.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, bernanddrago, Deleted member 3573 and 4 others
balkans are indeed our white brothers and sisters.
I know a lot of turkish people who are of balkan origin, they all look white to me
Indeed based turk bro former ottomancel

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, 6’1cel, Marsiere214 and 5 others
Hypergamy part isn’t real, girls care more about money there
Shut the fuck up.Are you even from here?If you are not,i bet you can't even find us on the map

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: HighIQcel, Marsiere214, Deleted member 11167 and 5 others
Shut the fuck up.Are you even from here?If you are not,i bet you can't even find us on the map
My parent are from there dumbass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sensei, ItsOver.com and goat2x
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Marsiere214, Deleted member 11167 and 3 others
Just fuck him tbh

He probably got jewed by HiggaBigga into believing random bullshit which is inaccurate

"Muh balkans are ethnics, muh money is important there", it's all bullshit. I said everything which is objectively true in the OP

He is serbian

He acts like he is not serbian lmao. Or either he's bluepilled into believing that money matters over looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, sensei, ItsOver.com and 2 others
Just fuck him tbh

He probably got jewed by HiggaBigga into believing random bullshit which is inaccurate

"Muh balkans are ethnics, muh money is important there", it's all bullshit. I said everything which is objectively true in the OP

He acts like he is not serbian lmao
Born in Canada thats why

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, HighIQcel, Deleted member 11167 and 4 others
Balkan is the worst white society on earth rn

still mogs most of shitskin land

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Marsiere214, Deleted member 11167 and 3 others
@turkproducer thoughts on albanian iq?
Don't tag albanians, you will start a race war lol

Albanians are also ilyro-serbs by nationality

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Marsiere214, Deleted member 11167 and 7 others
is it true all balkans are ogres

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, sensei, ItsOver.com and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, sensei, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
Bulgarians have insane skulls. My father has the biggest skull I have ever seen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Marsiere214, Deleted member 11167 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 13787 and 11 others
@turkproducer thoughts on albanian iq?
Mirin, no time for school when your uncle Ergi is dropping packs on you so you can go sell them😳

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sensei, ItsOver.com, lutte and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, sensei and ItsOver.com
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tony, sensei, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 13787, amorfati and 6 others
Mirin, no time for school when your uncle Ergi is dropping packs on you so you can go sell them😳
Yeah i almost forgot

It's thugmaxing on balkan just like in nigger cartels

You have groups of guys on the streets at a late night doing random shit no bs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 11167, Deleted member 3573 and 3 others
My parent are from there dumbass
Current generations are experiencing Hell on Earth everyday.You don't have 90% of basic needs and you are expected to live like normal human being.No wonder why everyone here is low iq ignorant degenerate piece of shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: amorfati, Marsiere214, Deleted member 11167 and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, sensei, ItsOver.com and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, chaddyboi66, Beetlejuice and 10 others
250px-Kingdom_of_Yugoslavia_1930.svg.png
View attachment 1107586View attachment 1107587

1) MENTALITY
To start off, the average IQ here is like 90 or smth, people of all ages are low IQ as fuck, watching their own interest as always, fucking others over like sociopaths (which is ironic for low IQ ppl) but they are cringy as fuck, always do the simplest shit in a simplest possible way (example: just like those Hindu guys on youtube, they are unprofessional and a 6yo kid can make the same video). People are impulsive as fuck, and i think nowehere else in the planet you can be more impulsive than an average Balkan guy, not even a nigger. It's also a strange paradox, you hate your own people and you allow strangers and appreciate strangers (not in a liberal way but in a normal way), Balkan is not liberal. Thought the entire history since magnum ilyricum (first balkan civilization) there was never an unanimity between us people.

Thanks to the jews, they used their most oldest tactcic "divide and conquer", and because of that we have THE MOST DIVERSE PLACE ON ENTIRE PLANET..

quote-i-am-the-leader-of-one-country-which-has-two-alphabets-three-languages-four-religions-josip-broz-tito-75-55-69.jpg

2) People are TALL AND ROBUST here on average
There is something wrong when you're getting mogged in your country on a daily basis, when as a 180cm you feel like the shortest guy there is and actually, Balkans are THE MOST TALLEST PEOPLE ON EARTH :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
We the Balkans and Nordic people have I hapogroup which is the tallest

screenshot_20210313-001627_chrome-jpg.1038647

Dinaric alphs are eastern Balkan.

So the I haplogroup is the tallest

dna-borders-png.1038649

Balkans and nordics have I haplogroup, but why?

haplo-jpg.1038650

They are the ancestors of first proto-europeans A.K.A they are paleolithic which means they were raised in a way to grow tall and robust antropometry. Diet rich in animal foods and etc.

Any Balkancel can confirm that there are tallfags everywhere in the balkan, even i personally feel short as a 180cm so you can imagine what a manlet cutoff is going to look like.

3) Hypergamy is THROUGH THE FUCKING ROOF
But i'm not even kidding, you have to be monster if you want to slay women. Every girl that i dated personally was either my height or taller. Of course there are shorter girls but hypergamy in general is pretty much unrealistic, i've yet to see a true chad but these whores want a 7ft david gandy morph which doesn't exist.

4) General poverty and inflation
What makes the Balkan a 3rd world country is the enormous poverty. In my place, average income is little less than a 400$ (fine for our standards), and the price of food, is the same such as in Germany for example. Without a 5$ you will not feed yourself for the day. General cost of living is not expensive but you certainly cannot live a good, non-minimalistic life with 400$ on a monthly basis

These are the major things tbh, i just highlighted the most important problems of the Balkan Culture. Good thing about us is that we have a rich history which mogs, we do have some fragments of tradition kept still, we are the most tallest and i guess you can say here anything you want without being censored. I am not self-hating, i just said what's objectively true. There are also many Balkancels on this site which is ironic, because ex-Yu countries all combined doesn't even have 15m people together, while USA has over 300 million for example.

@BalkanPig @realklay11 @TsarTsar444 @IncelWithNoLuck @FraudingIQ @Bitch @fonzee98 @54UD4D3 @Acnno @Chad1212 @Madhate @Lihito @sensei @CokoMleko Please vouch for this thread my Balkan brothers.
brte totalno si u pravu cijeli balkan je u kurcu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati, Marsiere214, Deleted member 11167 and 4 others
Don't tag albanians, you will start a race war lol

Albanians are also ilyro-serbs by nationality
Albanians are known for being very very good looking and tall
I know many albanian slayers

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 6’1cel, PubertyMaxxer, Fear and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 3573, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
brte totalno si u pravu cijeli balkan je u kurcu
je li istina da je najviši san svih Balkanca preseliti se u Njemačku i voziti BMW

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 11167, Deleted member 3573 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, sensei, Deleted member 2968 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 11167, Bitch and 5 others
je li istina da je najviši san svih Balkanca preseliti se u Njemačku i voziti BMW
You're practicing your serbian pretty good, mirin :feelsez::feelsahh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 11167, sensei and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, amorfati, Deleted member 11167 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sensei, Deleted member 2968, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
yeah and it will always be like that

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: amorfati, TsarTsar444, ItsOver.com and 2 others
I still don't understand why west balkan people are so fucking tall, some nations literally mog the nordic ones,
its like its reverse in the balkans, the shorter you are, the higher IQ you are and the more north you live

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 11167, Lihito and 5 others
Wdym "former" balkancel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, sensei, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sensei, ItsOver.com and lutte

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, sensei, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
I still don't understand why west balkan people are so fucking tall, some nations literally mog the nordic ones,
its like its reverse in the balkans, the shorter you are, the higher IQ you are and the more north you live
if you're under 180 cm you can just rope

i just talked to some girls and they said they wouldn't even date some men if they're under 180 cm
Wdym "former" balkancel
bcs he is smart and he ran away from this retarded goverment that just steals and speak nonsense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Beetlejuice, ItsOver.com and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, Lolcel, sensei and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati, EverythingMattersCel, Lolcel and 4 others