Balkan is a shithole (Venting from a former Balkancel) (over)

Also Balkan people are white, i am white, i don't want to hear any bs from here that Balkan people are ethnics. There's no such thing lol
People from the Balkans are nice and I’ve been to Croatia and Bulgaria. They have been through lots of wars but still have dignity as humans

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
je li istina da je najviši san svih Balkanca preseliti se u Njemačku i voziti BMW

Almost there ngl couple more years of wage slaving and l will be there.

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
je li istina da je najviši san svih Balkanca preseliti se u Njemačku i voziti BMW
Btw I'm already in Germany I just need to save up for drivers license and BMW now

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Also Balkan people are white, i am white, i don't want to hear any bs from here that Balkan people are ethnics. There's no such thing lol
Only greeks

• JFL
250px-Kingdom_of_Yugoslavia_1930.svg.png
View attachment 1107586View attachment 1107587

1) MENTALITY
To start off, the average IQ here is like 90 or smth, people of all ages are low IQ as fuck, watching their own interest as always, fucking others over like sociopaths (which is ironic for low IQ ppl) but they are cringy as fuck, always do the simplest shit in a simplest possible way (example: just like those Hindu guys on youtube, they are unprofessional and a 6yo kid can make the same video). People are impulsive as fuck, and i think nowehere else in the planet you can be more impulsive than an average Balkan guy, not even a nigger. It's also a strange paradox, you hate your own people and you allow strangers and appreciate strangers (not in a liberal way but in a normal way), Balkan is not liberal. Thought the entire history since magnum ilyricum (first balkan civilization) there was never an unanimity between us people.

Thanks to the jews, they used their most oldest tactcic "divide and conquer", and because of that we have THE MOST DIVERSE PLACE ON ENTIRE PLANET..

quote-i-am-the-leader-of-one-country-which-has-two-alphabets-three-languages-four-religions-josip-broz-tito-75-55-69.jpg

2) People are TALL AND ROBUST here on average
There is something wrong when you're getting mogged in your country on a daily basis, when as a 180cm you feel like the shortest guy there is and actually, Balkans are THE MOST TALLEST PEOPLE ON EARTH :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
We the Balkans and Nordic people have I hapogroup which is the tallest

screenshot_20210313-001627_chrome-jpg.1038647

Dinaric alphs are eastern Balkan.

So the I haplogroup is the tallest

dna-borders-png.1038649

Balkans and nordics have I haplogroup, but why?

haplo-jpg.1038650

They are the ancestors of first proto-europeans A.K.A they are paleolithic which means they were raised in a way to grow tall and robust antropometry. Diet rich in animal foods and etc.

Any Balkancel can confirm that there are tallfags everywhere in the balkan, even i personally feel short as a 180cm so you can imagine what a manlet cutoff is going to look like.

3) Hypergamy is THROUGH THE FUCKING ROOF
But i'm not even kidding, you have to be monster if you want to slay women. Every girl that i dated personally was either my height or taller. Of course there are shorter girls but hypergamy in general is pretty much unrealistic, i've yet to see a true chad but these whores want a 7ft david gandy morph which doesn't exist.

4) General poverty and inflation
What makes the Balkan a 3rd world country is the enormous poverty. In my place, average income is little less than a 400$ (fine for our standards), and the price of food, is the same such as in Germany for example. Without a 5$ you will not feed yourself for the day. General cost of living is not expensive but you certainly cannot live a good, non-minimalistic life with 400$ on a monthly basis

These are the major things tbh, i just highlighted the most important problems of the Balkan Culture. Good thing about us is that we have a rich history which mogs, we do have some fragments of tradition kept still, we are the most tallest and i guess you can say here anything you want without being censored. I am not self-hating, i just said what's objectively true. There are also many Balkancels on this site which is ironic, because ex-Yu countries all combined doesn't even have 15m people together, while USA has over 300 million for example.

@BalkanPig @realklay11 @TsarTsar444 @IncelWithNoLuck @FraudingIQ @Bitch @fonzee98 @54UD4D3 @Acnno @Chad1212 @Madhate @Lihito @sensei @CokoMleko Please vouch for this thread my Balkan brothers.
so basically, they’re a bunch of dark triad bad boy moggers

tfw i'm balkan and come from the only non i haplogroup country

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

1) MENTALITY
To start off, the average IQ here is like 90 or smth, people of all ages are low IQ as fuck, watching their own interest as always, fucking others over like sociopaths (which is ironic for low IQ ppl) but they are cringy as fuck, always do the simplest shit in a simplest possible way (example: just like those Hindu guys on youtube, they are unprofessional and a 6yo kid can make the same video). People are impulsive as fuck, and i think nowehere else in the planet you can be more impulsive than an average Balkan guy, not even a nigger. It's also a strange paradox, you hate your own people and you allow strangers and appreciate strangers (not in a liberal way but in a normal way), Balkan is not liberal. Thought the entire history since magnum ilyricum (first balkan civilization) there was never an unanimity between us people.

Thanks to the jews, they used their most oldest tactcic "divide and conquer", and because of that we have THE MOST DIVERSE PLACE ON ENTIRE PLANET..

quote-i-am-the-leader-of-one-country-which-has-two-alphabets-three-languages-four-religions-josip-broz-tito-75-55-69.jpg

There is something wrong when you're getting mogged in your country on a daily basis, when as a 180cm you feel like the shortest guy there is and actually, Balkans are THE MOST TALLEST PEOPLE ON EARTH :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

dna-borders-png.1038649

haplo-jpg.1038650

They are the ancestors of first proto-europeans A.K.A they are paleolithic which means they were raised in a way to grow tall and robust antropometry. Diet rich in animal foods and etc.

Any Balkancel can confirm that there are tallfags everywhere in the balkan, even i personally feel short as a 180cm so you can imagine what a manlet cutoff is going to look like.

But i'm not even kidding, you have to be monster if you want to slay women. Every girl that i dated personally was either my height or taller. Of course there are shorter girls but hypergamy in general is pretty much unrealistic, i've yet to see a true chad but these whores want a 7ft david gandy morph which doesn't exist.

What makes the Balkan a 3rd world country is the enormous poverty. In my place, average income is little less than a 400$ (fine for our standards), and the price of food, is the same such as in Germany for example. Without a 5$ you will not feed yourself for the day. General cost of living is not expensive but you certainly cannot live a good, non-minimalistic life with 400$ on a monthly basis

These are the major things tbh, i just highlighted the most important problems of the Balkan Culture. Good thing about us is that we have a rich history which mogs, we do have some fragments of tradition kept still, we are the most tallest and i guess you can say here anything you want without being censored. I am not self-hating, i just said what's objectively true. There are also many Balkancels on this site which is ironic, because ex-Yu countries all combined doesn't even have 15m people together, while USA has over 300 million for example.

@BalkanPig @realklay11 @TsarTsar444 @IncelWithNoLuck @FraudingIQ @Bitch @fonzee98 @54UD4D3 @Acnno @Chad1212 @Madhate @Lihito @sensei @CokoMleko Please vouch for this thread my Balkan brothers.
ovi svi šta si ih tagovo su sa balkana

• +1
legendo kako si im se postavio mene uplašilo bogami :love:

• Love it
Why are Slovenians always portrayed as faggot femboys in these vids? They are the least degenerate least poor Yugoslav country.

Arguably not even Balkan
You answered the question yourself, least poor means more westernized, more westernized means more lgbt in society

• JFL
You answered the question yourself, least poor means more westernized, more westernized means more lgbt in society
That's straight up retarded. According to that logic Balkan would still be faggot when compared to Africa because its richer than Africa.

Congo or some other lowest GDP / capita shithole would be the most mac while Norway with the highest GDP / capita would be a fem faggot country. The reality is the opposite.

I find it ironic that Balkan People or White people in general focus on fighting each other while literally allowing Africans, Sandniggers & chinks into their country.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444

1) MENTALITY

dna-borders-png.1038649

haplo-jpg.1038650

Under Austro-Hungarian Rule your countries wouldn't have become such shitholes. If WW1 never happened life would be much better.

Also IMO everything within Austria-Hungary can't be considered truly Balkan imo.

Only Bulgaria, Wallachia & Moldovia of Romania, Serbia excluding Vojvodina, North Macedonia, Montenegro and Albania are fully Balkan and even they should submit to their Austrian Masters.

That's straight up retarded. According to that logic Balkan would still be faggot when compared to Africa because its richer than Africa.

Congo or some other lowest GDP / capita shithole would be the most mac while Norway with the highest GDP / capita would be a fem faggot country. The reality is the opposite.

I find it ironic that Balkan People or White people in general focus on fighting each other while literally allowing Africans, Sandniggers & chinks into their country.
Well it is true tho, the poorest countries in Europe are at the same time the most homophobic, idk how homophobic the Congo is (not familiar with African culture), but the countries that are even worse then the balkans like the middle east are even more homophobic.

• +1

Under Austro-Hungarian Rule your countries wouldn't have become such shitholes. If WW1 never happened life would be much better.

Also IMO everything within Austria-Hungary can't be considered truly Balkan imo.

Only Bulgaria, Wallachia & Moldovia of Romania, Serbia excluding Vojvodina, North Macedonia, Montenegro and Albania are fully Balkan and even they should submit to their Austrian Masters.

Half of Greece (Macedonia, Thrace, Epirus, Thessaly) and Bosnia are also fully balkan

• +1
Half of Greece (Macedonia, Thrace, Epirus, Thessaly) and Bosnia are also fully balkan
One thing united all of the Balkans and Europe : Keeping the Ottomans out of Europe.

Nowadays however those same countries mindlessly import tons of middle eastern, African & Indian Immigrants to replace them. Its really sad.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
One thing united all of the Balkans and Europe : Keeping the Ottomans out of Europe.

Nowadays however those same countries mindlessly import tons of middle eastern, African & Indian Immigrants to replace them. Its really sad.
True, the Ottomans and Tatars legit enslaved hundreds of thousands of slavs and todays libshits in the west will think slavs are evil colonizers if you go live as a slav in the US

• +1
True, the Ottomans and Tatars legit enslaved hundreds of thousands of slavs and todays libshits in the west will think slavs are evil colonizers if you go live as a slav in the US

I actually find it truly frustrating how many of our fellow Balkan Ancestors fell in the wars against the Ottomans, were surpressed and raped by fucking Sandniggers ( most humiliating thing i could imagine) and now our politicians are inviting the Ottomans / Turks / Middle Eastern Immigrants right into our countries to live next to our ancestors graves :feelsree:

Similar thing happened to Spain with the Caliphate of Cordoba but it was recaptured WAY earlier than the Balkan Peninsula

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and 6’1cel
Legit about IQ being low and general height (i am 185cm and get heightmogged often) but im not sure about women wanting only very tall chads. I know several guys that are turbo-manlets (below 170cm) and they all have decent looking gfs. Also i often seen slim mid-tier beckies holding hands with bald short subhumans.

I actually find it truly frustrating how many of our fellow Balkan Ancestors fell in the wars against the Ottomans, were surpressed and raped by fucking Sandniggers ( most humiliating thing i could imagine) and now our politicians are inviting the Ottomans / Turks / Middle Eastern Immigrants right into our countries to live next to our ancestors graves :feelsree:

Similar thing happened to Spain with the Caliphate of Cordoba but it was recaptured WAY earlier than the Balkan Peninsula

Not really true for Spain, it has some muslim presence for 750 years, while the Balkans was like 550 years