Balkan is a shithole (Venting from a former Balkancel) (over)

jfl at thinking albanians are high class when they have lowest average iq in all of europe
in other studies it’s not tbh, it’s 90 (high iq masterrace)

@lutte swedistan cuck is just gaslighting me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sensei, redfacccee, lutte and 1 other person
Tfw when i say that ottoman empire was good and got 0 reactions while another guy got 5 (saying like the same thing)

tenor.gif

@realklay11 come here bro. I need moral support

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 11167, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: sensei and TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: sensei and Chintuck22
in other studies it’s not tbh, it’s 90 (high iq masterrace)

@lutte swedistan cuck is just gaslighting me
I have only positive experiences with albanians, just like I only have positive experiences with kurds, who also are very good looking and pious.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, sensei, croww and 1 other person
@turkproducer are you Turk or albanian? Make up your mind

I have good opinions about Ottomans and Islam, but i have negative opinions about albanians because they are just Serbs in denial

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, sensei, lutte and 2 others

Also, i have good opinions about Ottomans and Islam, but i have negative opinions about albanians because they are just Serbs in denial
MIXED MUTT

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 11167, sensei and 1 other person

I have good opinions about Ottomans and Islam, but i have negative opinions about albanians because they are just Serbs in denial
are u lithuanian or what btw

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, sensei, lutte and 2 others
Why surprised? Im from Mali, @Chintuck22 isnfrom Lybia and @lutte is from Kuwait
didnt expect people from other countries to listen to traditional lithuanian music bro

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sensei, TsarTsar444 and Chintuck22
our high suicide rate mogs all of balkan btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, sensei and Chintuck22
  • JFL
  • +1
Why surprised? Im from Mali, @Chintuck22 isnfrom Lybia and @lutte is from Kuwait
didnt expect people from other countries to listen to traditional lithuanian music bro

We eat tigers here for lunch and raw organs tbh, it's part of our culture. Practicing voodoo and shit. Egypt was black and i'm mixed mutt my friend. We wuz kangz n shiet until some bad ppl appeared, then it all went fcked nigga...

• +1
Reactions: sensei, lutte and TsarTsar444
We eat tigers here for lunch and raw organs tbh, it's part of our culture. Practicing voodoo and shit. Egypt was black and i'm mixed mutt my friend. We wuz kangz n shiet until some bad ppl appeared, then it all went fcked nigga...
Yeah and @lutte Is part of the Hukubi tribe of Kuwait, they send us weekly figs and dates to our camps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sensei, turkproducer, redfacccee and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, sensei, redfacccee and 2 others
Are you getting excited?
We tribemen get excited when we get to talk to other people

It means a potential food for us, maybe we will have something to eat nigga you know what i'm sayin'

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel, Marsiere214, sensei and 3 others
Are you blonde af? I like how you balts look like, so elf like
brown hair brown eyes probably from the shitters that came from india thousands of years ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sensei, lutte, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
  • +1
What did you expect
there's muslims there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sensei, Beetlejuice and Chintuck22
I didn't know that Balkan people were a thing before I joined his forum tbqhngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel, turkproducer, sensei and 2 others
sounds cool

• +1
all facts can vouch for every single thing

eastern europe being easy and balkan guys being ugly is literally biggest meme on psl

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, sensei and Chintuck22
Bruh what ? Balkans is full of hot chicks dating ugly guys
He is LARPing because i dont know why

Stop LARPing @Chintuck22 , all The matters in Balkan is ogremaxx and moneymaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Chintuck22, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
He is LARPing because i dont know why

Stop LARPing @Chintuck22 , all The matters in Balkan is ogremaxx and moneymaxx
Stop selling these people a false hope

You wouldn't be on this site if you weren't 5'6

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lihito
Stop selling these people a false hope

You wouldn't be on this site if you weren't 5'6
Im on this site because i have 0 experience band want to improve my face , dick and sex appeal

Height does matter but its not everything

the tall thing is legit, im manlet et 6'3/191

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 3573 and Chintuck22
Fr? Pod 180cm? Brutalll nisam znao da je tamo tako, ja zivim u Makedoniju i ljudi ovde nosu mnogo visoki pa sa 185cm sam visi od 90% muskaraca
Wtf. I was in a major Bosnian city and was getting height mogged on at least HOURLY basis at 185cm. Even counting older men

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, TsarTsar444 and Chintuck22
250px-Kingdom_of_Yugoslavia_1930.svg.png
View attachment 1107586View attachment 1107587

1) MENTALITY
To start off, the average IQ here is like 90 or smth, people of all ages are low IQ as fuck, watching their own interest as always, fucking others over like sociopaths (which is ironic for low IQ ppl) but they are cringy as fuck, always do the simplest shit in a simplest possible way (example: just like those Hindu guys on youtube, they are unprofessional and a 6yo kid can make the same video). People are impulsive as fuck, and i think nowehere else in the planet you can be more impulsive than an average Balkan guy, not even a nigger. It's also a strange paradox, you hate your own people and you allow strangers and appreciate strangers (not in a liberal way but in a normal way), Balkan is not liberal. Thought the entire history since magnum ilyricum (first balkan civilization) there was never an unanimity between us people.

Thanks to the jews, they used their most oldest tactcic "divide and conquer", and because of that we have THE MOST DIVERSE PLACE ON ENTIRE PLANET..

quote-i-am-the-leader-of-one-country-which-has-two-alphabets-three-languages-four-religions-josip-broz-tito-75-55-69.jpg

2) People are TALL AND ROBUST here on average
There is something wrong when you're getting mogged in your country on a daily basis, when as a 180cm you feel like the shortest guy there is and actually, Balkans are THE MOST TALLEST PEOPLE ON EARTH :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
We the Balkans and Nordic people have I hapogroup which is the tallest

screenshot_20210313-001627_chrome-jpg.1038647

Dinaric alphs are eastern Balkan.

So the I haplogroup is the tallest

dna-borders-png.1038649

Balkans and nordics have I haplogroup, but why?

haplo-jpg.1038650

They are the ancestors of first proto-europeans A.K.A they are paleolithic which means they were raised in a way to grow tall and robust antropometry. Diet rich in animal foods and etc.

Any Balkancel can confirm that there are tallfags everywhere in the balkan, even i personally feel short as a 180cm so you can imagine what a manlet cutoff is going to look like.

3) Hypergamy is THROUGH THE FUCKING ROOF
But i'm not even kidding, you have to be monster if you want to slay women. Every girl that i dated personally was either my height or taller. Of course there are shorter girls but hypergamy in general is pretty much unrealistic, i've yet to see a true chad but these whores want a 7ft david gandy morph which doesn't exist.

4) General poverty and inflation
What makes the Balkan a 3rd world country is the enormous poverty. In my place, average income is little less than a 400$ (fine for our standards), and the price of food, is the same such as in Germany for example. Without a 5$ you will not feed yourself for the day. General cost of living is not expensive but you certainly cannot live a good, non-minimalistic life with 400$ on a monthly basis

These are the major things tbh, i just highlighted the most important problems of the Balkan Culture. Good thing about us is that we have a rich history which mogs, we do have some fragments of tradition kept still, we are the most tallest and i guess you can say here anything you want without being censored. I am not self-hating, i just said what's objectively true. There are also many Balkancels on this site which is ironic, because ex-Yu countries all combined doesn't even have 15m people together, while USA has over 300 million for example.

@BalkanPig @realklay11 @TsarTsar444 @IncelWithNoLuck @FraudingIQ @Bitch @fonzee98 @54UD4D3 @Acnno @Chad1212 @Madhate @Lihito @sensei @CokoMleko Please vouch for this thread my Balkan brothers.
As a balkan i have to agree am 6 feet basically slightly above average height here
the people are ridiculously stupid they will throw their life away because you looked at them the wrong way and fake as fuck
hypergamy jesus christ monkey branching is pretty normalised here
the pay is low as fuck barely surviving.
OP is right its a fucking shithole

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Honestly, Balkan would have been more civilized if it was under the ottoman empire

Also, fuck albanians, they are just the descendant of Serbs, Djuradj kastriot Skenderberg re-established the serbian tribes in albania. He is a Serb

Honestly man this guy doesn't have the best arguments. He just appeals to Jewish authority jfl. He also ignores the fact that turks influenced serb culture quite a bit and the chance that turks would get more greedy with us after we welcome them like cucks. Don't agree with him.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
How's your heart now bro?
I am much better,thank you! althought i avoid coffeine at all cost..Few days ago drank Monster energy and had palpitations entire day.Side effects still follow me but atleast i know what should i take care off - no more coffeine for me.Damn,never thought Minoxidil would do such a mess with my health.Never got diagnosed with any heart related problems and after Minoxidil i got terrible heart beatings expecially after drinking coffee or energy drinks

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Lolcel
As a balkan i have to agree am 6 feet basically slightly above average height here
the people are ridiculously stupid they will throw their life away because you looked at them the wrong way and fake as fuck
hypergamy jesus christ monkey branching is pretty normalised here
the pay is low as fuck barely surviving.
OP is right its a fucking shithole
Bro 6 feet is dead average mostly
In some areas it's even 2cm below average among youths

• +1
Reactions: MAK41 and Chintuck22
Bro 6 feet is dead average mostly
In some areas it's even 2cm below average among youths
i agree thats why i said here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
250px-Kingdom_of_Yugoslavia_1930.svg.png
View attachment 1107586View attachment 1107587

1) MENTALITY
To start off, the average IQ here is like 90 or smth, people of all ages are low IQ as fuck, watching their own interest as always, fucking others over like sociopaths (which is ironic for low IQ ppl) but they are cringy as fuck, always do the simplest shit in a simplest possible way (example: just like those Hindu guys on youtube, they are unprofessional and a 6yo kid can make the same video). People are impulsive as fuck, and i think nowehere else in the planet you can be more impulsive than an average Balkan guy, not even a nigger. It's also a strange paradox, you hate your own people and you allow strangers and appreciate strangers (not in a liberal way but in a normal way), Balkan is not liberal. Thought the entire history since magnum ilyricum (first balkan civilization) there was never an unanimity between us people.

Thanks to the jews, they used their most oldest tactcic "divide and conquer", and because of that we have THE MOST DIVERSE PLACE ON ENTIRE PLANET..

quote-i-am-the-leader-of-one-country-which-has-two-alphabets-three-languages-four-religions-josip-broz-tito-75-55-69.jpg

2) People are TALL AND ROBUST here on average
There is something wrong when you're getting mogged in your country on a daily basis, when as a 180cm you feel like the shortest guy there is and actually, Balkans are THE MOST TALLEST PEOPLE ON EARTH :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
We the Balkans and Nordic people have I hapogroup which is the tallest

screenshot_20210313-001627_chrome-jpg.1038647

Dinaric alphs are eastern Balkan.

So the I haplogroup is the tallest

dna-borders-png.1038649

Balkans and nordics have I haplogroup, but why?

haplo-jpg.1038650

They are the ancestors of first proto-europeans A.K.A they are paleolithic which means they were raised in a way to grow tall and robust antropometry. Diet rich in animal foods and etc.

Any Balkancel can confirm that there are tallfags everywhere in the balkan, even i personally feel short as a 180cm so you can imagine what a manlet cutoff is going to look like.

3) Hypergamy is THROUGH THE FUCKING ROOF
But i'm not even kidding, you have to be monster if you want to slay women. Every girl that i dated personally was either my height or taller. Of course there are shorter girls but hypergamy in general is pretty much unrealistic, i've yet to see a true chad but these whores want a 7ft david gandy morph which doesn't exist.

4) General poverty and inflation
What makes the Balkan a 3rd world country is the enormous poverty. In my place, average income is little less than a 400$ (fine for our standards), and the price of food, is the same such as in Germany for example. Without a 5$ you will not feed yourself for the day. General cost of living is not expensive but you certainly cannot live a good, non-minimalistic life with 400$ on a monthly basis

These are the major things tbh, i just highlighted the most important problems of the Balkan Culture. Good thing about us is that we have a rich history which mogs, we do have some fragments of tradition kept still, we are the most tallest and i guess you can say here anything you want without being censored. I am not self-hating, i just said what's objectively true. There are also many Balkancels on this site which is ironic, because ex-Yu countries all combined doesn't even have 15m people together, while USA has over 300 million for example.

@BalkanPig @realklay11 @TsarTsar444 @IncelWithNoLuck @FraudingIQ @Bitch @fonzee98 @54UD4D3 @Acnno @Chad1212 @Madhate @Lihito @sensei @CokoMleko Please vouch for this thread my Balkan brothers.

I literally made the same thread a couple of months ago jfl.