balls smell like french onion dip

&

>&-ȳƆrǽDZƫMŢÅĚ@

Wish there was a way so you guys could scratch and sniff the screen to smell what im smelling, but I guess you have to visualize the smell. Anyways whenever I leave my balls basking in the sun they start to smell like french onion dip and when I slap them flakes of parmesan cheese fall off. (Not actual cheese but it looks like that)

Any idea how to keep my balls clean?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Xangsane, SkinjobCatastrophe and 8 others
Well, that’s just great

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, deer and Danish_Retard
🤤

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
My balls smell like literally pure manliness.

My balls smell like:

Wish there was a way so you guys could scratch and sniff the screen to smell what im smelling, but I guess you have to visualize the smell. Anyways whenever I leave my balls basking in the sun they start to smell like french onion dip and when I slap them flakes of parmesan cheese fall off. (Not actual cheese but it looks like that)

Any idea how to keep my balls clean?
Take a shower and put baby powder after

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Imagine if I were to squeeze the grease off my balls and put it in my nieces food at the fourth of july cookout im going to. But thats just me imagining i wouldn’t or would i? Nah i wont

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 6997 and 1 other person
Imagine if I were to squeeze the grease off my balls and put it in my nieces food at the fourth of july cookout im going to. But thats just me imagining i wouldn’t or would i? Nah i wont
id do it

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Thank you for this information OP

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 6873
Grate your balls on a cheese grater.

• +1