Baltics is the land of the gods

You got bad luck you got moved into the most mogger Place of the world. Heaven for chad hell for incel. All those PSL 6 tall stacies in front of you yet unreachable
Plenty of 5 PSL moids though the foids are super dysgenic. Gonial angles of 150, chinletism, hairlines more receded than mine, plank syndrome. It's actually tragic. Nikofish opened my eyes but tbh it applies to IRL too.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, Deleted member 28414, BongMog and 1 other person
You got bad luck you got moved into the most mogger Place of the world. Heaven for chad hell for incel. All those PSL 6 tall stacies in front of you yet unreachable
Idk why but I have best tinder results in Tallinn. and yes, in average tallinn girls looks better than moscow girl.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and the BULL
Plenty of 5 PSL moids though the foids are super dysgenic. Gonial angles of 150, chinletism, hairlines more receded than mine, plank syndrome. It's actually tragic. Nikofish opened my eyes but tbh it applies to IRL too.
50% of girls you see on latvian tinder could model in the rest of europe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and St.TikTokcel
Idk why but I have best tinder results in Tallinn. and yes, in average tallinn girls looks better than moscow girl.
You must be PSL 6 if you get matches in Tallinn

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
You must be PSL 5.5 if you get matches in Tallinn
Niko is good enough to get 99+ likes though the matches are femcel-tier besides few HTBs

Niko is good enough to get 99+ likes though the matches are femcel-tier besides few HTBs
Niko Is like the king of tinder not even models do as good as him
From the few matches i saw there were at least 4 very gl girls. He probably had a dozen of Stacy matches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 28414, wificonnector and 1 other person
Niko Is like the king of tinder not even models do as good as him
From the few matches i saw there were at least 4 very gl girls. He probably had a dozen of Stacy matches
Dalit syndrome.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 28414, BongMog and 1 other person
Not even close. Have good photos, but I’m 5,5/10 at max. U can see my face in rating section
You're an ogre pretty boy. Self-explanatory results.

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector
they look divine. you're just coping because they're chad only
I haven't seen a single stacy in my life besides some HTBs but then again I'm not a curry.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, BongMog and the BULL
  • +1
I haven't seen a single stacy in my life besides some HTBs but then again I'm not a curry.
yes because you walk with your head down for the shame
can't hold eye contact

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
yes because you walk with your head down for the shame
can't hold eye contact
96% of the population are walking corpses. There are no young people here + huge male surplus.

96% of the population are walking corpses. There are no young people here + huge male surplus.
try to move out from your rotvillage?? it's like this in every place in the world if you don't live in cities

try to move out from your rotvillage?? it's like this in every place in the world if you don't live in cities
500k city so idk lol.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and wificonnector
in the USSR, when films based on the books of Leo Tolstoy were made, the Baltics were used for the roles of aristocrats. tall + blondes + blue eyes + great features etc.
And snowbunnys BBC only

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog, wificonnector and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, St.TikTokcel and BongMog
185 cms average height for males 173 for females
males are either male model tier or 10" wrists ogres
those are average girls in Riga
7-Karlina%2BCaune%2Bpictures%2Band%2Bphotos%2B%25286%2529.jpg

6.jpg

this is the average man
783141900fd2995e06e00f536891630d--men-portrait-cute-guys.jpg
R.26f38afe35fb1d1aa17a5d83e4c85d17
A bit of over the top tales regarding height, 5 PSL etc.

But as a Latvian I will always defend that in Tinder battles Latvian girls on average will always be in top 5 in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239

But as a Latvian I will always defend that in Tinder battles Latvian girls on average will always be in top 5 in the world.
i'm talking young population only. from the videos i saw everyone looked good and tall

i'm talking young population only. from the videos i saw everyone looked good and tall
Still over the top. We are good looking but not 5 PSL.
Google photos of student parties in University of Latvia, Riga Technical University and Stradina Universitate - by far top 3 unis in Latvia.

That will give more realistic outlook than Tinder.

• +1
Google photos of student parties in University of Latvia, Riga Technical University and Stradina Universitate - by far top 3 unis in Latvia.

university has always been subhuman central. chads do some manual labor jobs

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
you would have ethnic failo there btw

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL and wificonnector
Baltchads mog nordcucks to oblivion

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL and St.TikTokcel

ka to izdarit. link?

ka to izdarit. link?
iemet Facebook "Latvijas Universitātes Studentu padome" vai "RSU Studējošo pašpārvalde'' un tur būs posti no ballītēm.

• +1
Reactions: drauginavlabi and Deleted member 23239

Sveicināts tautieti, es esmu uztaisijis pirmo Latvijas black pill/looxmaxing discord serveri, mūsu skaits pagaidām ir uz rokas pirkstiem skaitām. Ļoti novērtētu, ja tu pievienotos. Ja ir interese pievieno mani dc “negusthewise”.

• +1
Reactions: drauginavlabi and WayneBraaaah
Sveicināts tautieti, es esmu uztaisijis pirmo Latvijas black pill/looxmaxing discord serveri, mūsu skaits pagaidām ir uz rokas pirkstiem skaitām. Ļoti novērtētu, ja tu pievienotos. Ja ir interese pievieno mani dc “negusthewise”.
Fuckin hell. Latvian cells are taking over this forum :lul:

• +1
Reactions: drauginavlabi
Can confirm

I will give benefit of a doubt.
He/she has searched anything related to Latvia. The invite text itself is in quite good Latvian.

Let's see how it goes further.
As of now here far more active are Estoniancells. Hasn't really seen Lithuaniancells.

He/she has searched anything related to Latvia. The invite text itself is in quite good Latvian.

As of now here far more active are Estoniancells. Hasn't really seen Lithuaniancells.
Baltics are like 70% russian except for litva. Plenty of polski dalits there and other slavic mutts (as in half polska, half ruski)

• JFL

Labi fujak, gaidīšu, kad tu mani pievienisi discordā, mēs pagaidām esam pieci + vēl viens no .org piekrita pievienoties. Tāpēc gaidīšu tevi arī!

• +1
Reactions: drauginavlabi and ponker10
īsts