Bananas and Coconut water

rares54

rares54

I visit on here once a month
Just bought myself a kg of bananas to munch on the whole evening and a liter of coconut water, get good you fucking incels.

Debloat master is here and is going to have popping cheekbones again once I wake up tomorrow. Fuck the damn sushi with lots of soya sauce (sodium) I ate yesterday.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, RoyaleWithCheese, Deleted member 40761 and 3 others
lol dumb fuck. enjoy urinating 5 times at night , idiot.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 49008, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, LooksThinker and 2 others
i also wanted to buy coconut water today but couldnt find any

• +1
Reactions: 123abc and rares54
sugar holds water too!

Update: my farts smell like bananas now

Not another word faggot

Just bought myself a kg of bananas to munch on the whole evening and a liter of coconut water, get good you fucking incels.

Debloat master is here and is going to have popping cheekbones again once I wake up tomorrow. Fuck the damn sushi with lots of soya sauce (sodium) I ate yesterday.
you have no idea what you are doing tbh.
sure both of these have a lot of potassium but also a lot of sugar! Guess what? - sugar bloats your face.

just consume salads - spinach, kale and take potassium supplements - not the 99mg pish posh - the ones that have 1380 mg per 2 tables. https://www.weightworld.uk/potassium-citrate-tablets.html

Also there is potassium suppliment instead of salt, its called losalt.

sure both of these have a lot of potassium but also a lot of sugar! Guess what? - sugar bloats your face.

just consume salads - spinach, kale and take potassium supplements - not the 99mg pish posh - the ones that have 1380 mg per 2 tables. https://www.weightworld.uk/potassium-citrate-tablets.html

Thank you very much dude, yeah I was worried too because one banana is like 13g sugar and thats like 80g sugar total and the sugar will just bloat me back. Thank you for this.

Holy shit imagine recommend pills over whole food.
If you want high potassium, low sodium, low sugar, then I present to you the actual human diet!;
- Raw meat.

Holy shit imagine recommend pills over whole food.
If you want high potassium, low sodium, low sugar, then I present to you the actual human diet!;
- Raw meat.
is raw meat high in potassium? Yeah kinda unsure about potassium pills, maybe omega 3, vit d3 and k2, but not potassium pills