Barber butchered my perfect prettyboy tiktoker hairstyle

Z

zoomerstein

Iron
Asked to get it thinned out/get some bulk removed and get the back tidied up without cutting length, ended up looking like an abused dog with a medieval peasant bowlcut.

Quickest and most painless ways to rope? But how the fuck do I style this the sides and back are still long as shit while there’s no length in the front to do anything with. Do i need to get the sides and back short and just rock a normie crew cut for a bit or is there any way to salvage the tiktoker hairstyle?

Worst thing is my barber is a literal actor and amateur model too, he’s sabatoging my SMV :feelsree:

first two pics are before, next two after

Attachments

• IMG_0380.jpeg
    IMG_0380.jpeg
    266.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0382.jpeg
    IMG_0382.jpeg
    580.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0384.jpeg
    IMG_0384.jpeg
    629.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0385.jpeg
    IMG_0385.jpeg
    655 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cutecel2001, Constantin Denis, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
It was pretty bad before tbh, but now it's brutal

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, callisto, zura and 5 others
I'd go short for now, so it grows even

fuck the prettyboy tiktok trend

Go ER on him

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AngryShortMale, gp8, Magnum Opus and 2 others
It was pretty bad before tbh, but now it's brutal
i used to get mad iois, girls would even compliment my hair during sex before other things but it’s all over now
I'd go short for now, so it grows even
going to look like a fucking square for a few months, my forehead is too big for a regular short cut but i might have to at this point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I can relate was at ethnic barber at Florida once

After i left was looking 4 points worse so i was wearing a baseball cap 2 weeks

Fucking barbers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
20230721 205736

I saw the inspiration for your hairstyle while kayaking today.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Sens
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sens
Both are subhuman
You needed to grow more hair in the front to hide your disgusting norwooding hairline, why did you think it was a good idea to get it cut lol

Yup always cut your own hair. Fuck that shit

Where is the before after

i used to get mad iois, girls would even compliment my hair during sex before other things but it’s all over now

going to look like a fucking square for a few months, my forehead is too big for a regular short cut but i might have to at this point
wait u r having sex with that haircut?? 🤔

Both are subhuman
You needed to grow more hair in the front to hide your disgusting norwooding hairline, why did you think it was a good idea to get it cut lol
I told him not to touch the front and just to remove bulk from the sides and back and i ended up with this

at least i have leanmaxxing motivation now, i need to get fucking diced so i look good with a buzz

from my experience always go to a female hair salon and ask for a scissors they cut the hair way better than barber shops

• +1
Reactions: twilight, SidharthTheSlayer, zura and 2 others
Ngl so glad i just cut my own hair now, save money and time and also don't get cucked for 2 months.

from my experience always go to a female hair salon and ask for a scissors they cut the hair way better than barber shops

Asked to get it thinned out/get some bulk removed and get the back tidied up without cutting length, ended up looking like an abused dog with a medieval peasant bowlcut.

Quickest and most painless ways to rope? But how the fuck do I style this the sides and back are still long as shit while there’s no length in the front to do anything with. Do i need to get the sides and back short and just rock a normie crew cut for a bit or is there any way to salvage the tiktoker hairstyle?

Worst thing is my barber is a literal actor and amateur model too, he’s sabatoging my SMV :feelsree:

first two pics are before, next two after
lol white ppl

It’s better you look like a man now

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
JFL at letting a man touch your hair.

Barber = Gay appeal

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
Was that your natural hair texture or a perm?

Was that your natural hair texture or a perm?
natural with maybe a tiny bit of leave in conditioner to help it hold curls. it looks all straight now because of how short it is.

i went to an actual hair stylist yesterday and she layered the back and sides so it’s sort of wearable now but she said im fucked when it comes to the front for at least two months if i want something like my previous style