my looksmaxxing plan for the summer

schwanncel

schwanncel

Iron
i am currently 16 and a half, and my face has started to develop in terms of bone. whilst i have many flaws (rounded gonion, small chin, slightly assymetrical cheekbones) most of them can be fixed with the simple act of mewing + chewing (i hope so). im also at 18% bf at 63 to 68kg (i gain and lose weight very easily, i have periods where i eat alot at like 4-6k calories and gain weight then lose it in the weeks after when i return to 2-3k calories per day. but in general my weight naturally stays around 65kg)

BODY + FAT AND MUSCLE MASS:
I plan to do calisthenics and a tiny bit of weights 3 times a week, 4 sets 6-25 reps following this routine:

HOME 1 (MONDAY AND THURSDAY)
Pullup Variation
Ab Rolls
Pushup Variation
Inverted Row Variation
Shoulder Press Variation
Tricep Dips
HOME 2 (TUESDAY)
Squats
Lunges
DB Lateral Raise ( 3 SETS 6-15)
L-sit - 2 SETS
Planche Hold - 2 SETS
Glute Hold - 2 SETS
(Every morning, night and before any workout, 1 set of wide grip dead hang)

I also have a membership to my local leisure centre which has a swimming pool + gym, where I can test out my bench press PRs and shit for fun. I will go swimming nearly everyday or every other day during the summer and I will use anti-chlorine shampoo and body wash to prevent any damage to my hair or skin. I will also do 1 hour of sprinting HIIT, either dividing it into 20 min sessions 3x a week or 2x 30 min sessions. Finally I wont eat on Monday and Tuesday, then eat around 3K calories for the rest of the week. I eat high nutritional foods so I dont have to worry about deficiencies.

DIET + SUPPLEMENTS:
Fast food once a week, no processed or refined foods (me and my mum dont buy white flour products or anything like that so this is ez to follow, and we always cook for ourselves) and a general rule for 80% clean food 20% junk food (a bag of crisps, a bar of snickers, soda etc counts for the junk food.)
I will take 1 teaspoon of potassium chloride every day alongside magnesium + zinc, a multivitamin, tongkat ali, vitamin K MK4 and vitamin D.
I broadly count calories and protein, I cant be asked to micromanage my eating habits. My goal is to be lean, I dont give two fucks about mass.

FACIAL GROWTH:
Mewing, with an emphasis on my right palate since it is recessed causing slight asymmetry in my right eye and cheekbone. Ive been mewing for a while now and my cheekbones are actually starting to grow in. Not much difference in jawline though. I will chew falim gum for 1 hour a day, 30 mins on each side.

HAIR ROUTINE:
I have a oval+triangle faceshape (small forehead compared to cheekbones and jaw) which means I need longer hair. However, I suffer from retrograde alopecia all over my sides and nape which means that I cant grow my hair beyond a certain length or else it will be seethrough. I plan to keep the front of my hair 5-7 inches long and the back 2-4 inches long as this is just long enough for my faceshape but not too long where my lack of side and nape density cause thin hair. I can go with a middle part or side parted flow, both work. I should reach my ideal hairstyle in 3 months (my hair has grown 1 inch already after my barber fucked my hair up a month ago) also ill go to a FUCKING STYLIST this time and get my hair trimmed every 1-2 months.

I shampoo and condition once every 1-3 weeks (I have extremely dry frizzy hair, If I use shampoo often it fucks up my hair appearance), use cantu styling every morning alongside argan oil, and I use castor oil + rosemary oil every night.

SKINCARE:
I have acne so I use 0.05% tret every night, I use a cleanser every morning with vitamin c serum and moistouriser and SPF50. At night I use the serum and moisturiser, and I use two cleansers at night before tret application.

and yeah thats basically it, nothing too crazy most of this is just softmaxxes. I utilise some other things like ice cold shower for 2-3 mins every morning, I exfoliate my body every week, theres alot of hair grooming because im a hairy half fuck, etc. I dont want to do too crazy shit, either my genetics allow me to ascend with softmaxxing and if not then its surgery for me in the near future. also apologies for the shit structure i am clinically retarded and I also need to intelligencemaxx (started reading books) also I can finally have 8 hours of sleep after living on 2 hours of sleep for like 6 months

Stop talking more action

• +1
Reactions: schwanncel
Good lucj

• +1
Consider if you need orthodontics, don’t know about your country but here it’s only free for under 18 and if you realise later you’ll be paying out the ass.

• +1
Gl

• +1
thanks, this plan is still going on with minor changes, ive started to take finasteride and im getting braces soon since my asymmetry is caused by crossbite. ive simplified the skincare routine with basic cleaner, SPF moisturiser with 0.1% tret and azeilic acid. i have volufine for eyebags in the mail rn

Looks good but why take fin young?
Look into Tmaxxing. Stretch the spine, and create microfractures in the legs by jumping high.

• +1
Looks good but why take fin young?
Look into Tmaxxing. Stretch the spine, and create microfractures in the legs by jumping high.

i stretch my spine everyday by sleeping on the floor with no pillow alongside dead hangs throughout the day

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
thanks, this plan is still going on with minor changes, ive started to take finasteride and im getting braces soon since my asymmetry is caused by crossbite. ive simplified the skincare routine with basic cleaner, SPF moisturiser with 0.1% tret and azeilic acid. i have volufine for eyebags in the mail rn
I also have crossbite but my parents are too high inhib to take me to the dentist

Mirin your ascension plan gl

• +1