Barbie is the worst movie of the year

i dont think its something to be taken seriously
If thats your take fair enough, but would you consider taking your daughter to see this? You think a box office hit advertising that men are bad and showering itself in hypocrisy is a good thing for the public? When the director herself is a woke feminist who considers motherhood a bad thing and fat women a good thing?

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
If thats your take fair enough, but would you consider taking your daughter to see this?
100%
You think a box office hit advertising that men are bad and showering itself in hypocrisy is a good thing for the public? When the director herself is a woke feminist who considers motherhood a bad thing and fat women a good thing?
it's a little more nuanced than that and besides it's not like we havent had movies diminishing the virtues of women for the better part of the last century. making it all about us vs them is just cringe

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime and longjohnmong
Your right as a parent I guess
it's a little more nuanced than that and besides it's not like we havent had movies diminishing the virtues of women for the better part of the last century. making it all about us vs them is just cringe
That doesnt justify the current behaviour. I also dont think it shouldnt be a man v woman scenario, social media skews each gender to hate the other, this only contributes to it. Why should we be punished for the doings of previous generations? Why are women not smart enough to see their own hypocrisy and take their new found opportunity to show what theyre capable of instead of contributing to the echo chamber?

Your right as a parent I guess

That doesnt justify the current behaviour. I also dont think it shouldnt be a man v woman scenario, social media skews each gender to hate the other, this only contributes to it. Why should we be punished for the doings of previous generations? Why are women not smart enough to see their own hypocrisy and take their new found opportunity to show what theyre capable of instead of contributing to the echo chamber?
Why are you wasting your time with that fag, he’s literally a they/them (according to his own statement) who will support everything just to be „part of the mainstream“

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Ryan and chrisN
Why are you wasting your time with that fag, he’s literally a they/them (according to his own statement) who will support everything just to be „part of the mainstream“
Some of his points are good @mogger123 fuck you if your a they/them though

• JFL
Reactions: mogger123
Rebuke my last reply
You mean rebut, retard.

I intentionally didn't reply because you wrote some pissweak emotional tantrum blaming everything on women.

You mean rebut, retard.

I intentionally didn't reply because you wrote some pissweak emotional tantrum blaming everything on women.
imagine not blaming everything on women lmao

You mean rebut, retard.

Just to remind you of something you forgot: YOU are not a woman! You will never be a woman! Get that in your head! Disgusting tranny abomination

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and chrisN
No shit dude it’s mainstream garbage literally the most advertised movie ever

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
you are not am man if you go to barbie by your own volition
I went and I'm sadly still a man but I was hoping I would leave with a vagina and some orbitors. Oh well.

• So Sad
Reactions: chrisN
You mean rebut, retard.

I did not blame everything on women, you leftist weakling. I blame women for contributing to the issue instead of fixing it. By your logic women have the right to shit on men because they were done wrong in the past, why should modern generations be criticised for something they played no part in

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and LampPostPrime
100%

You're massively disingenuous lol

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
You mean rebut, retard.

I was not wrong you extra chromosome fuck

Wasn't intending to watch it to begin with lol i absolutely hate cinema.

yes you were, this make little sense in the context. clearly not what you were going for however much you cope
that was my full intention, I am not coping, the definition fits the context