Barcelona clubbing

spongebob

spongebob

Solstice
Barcelona is manlet central. All the guys are so high inhib. They only keep to their own group. Girls are looking for a good time. I haven't made a move yet but could've multiple times. Just beware of pickpockets. Even the Italian so called players are high inhib as fuck. I feel like a legit mogger here being good framed + muscle at 188.

I will update how easy it is to slay here.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, PseudoMaxxer, traveler and 1 other person
what is the average height in barcelona?

+ I was waiting at the garderobe for exiting. I saw one French girl looking sad so I told her why so sad? She was very drunk and kept initiating physically. She touched my waist. I regret not making a move.
Should've been more low inhib. She was HTB with good body. Also met some nice and social Dutch and Italian girls. They showed massive IOIs.
Wish me luck next time. Northern pheno mogs here. Everyone is brown and short.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and PseudoMaxxer
spain seems like easy ngl

i need to go there one day

what is the average height in barcelona?
At the street 170
In the club 175. I legit only got heightmogged by 1 other Belgium and maybe another dude idk. Im 188.
Also a lot of 160s here

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
+ I was waiting at the garderobe for exiting. I saw one French girl looking sad so I told her why so sad? She was very drunk and kept initiating physically. She touched my waist. I regret not making a move.
Should've been more low inhib. She was HTB with good body. Also met some nice and social Dutch and Italian girls. They showed massive IOIs.
Wish me luck next time. Northern pheno mogs here. Everyone is brown and short.
low inhib and approach is legit

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
low inhib and approach is legit
The first day I went clubbing I went alone and felt insecure. Today I went and felt low inhib and a mogger. Girls immediately sense it and my treatment went from subhuman to chad.
Low inhib + confidence mogs all

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
What’s your looks level?

5545.jpg

What’s your looks level?
Mtn with body halo
I approached a group of german girls but their reaction didnt suit me so I backed off (low t move, should've kept talking)
But later I heard them say like "Yeah he looks quite good. Good posture and eyes."

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer