Barrett is 7 psl

Stop using pinkman as some appeal god, the real appeal is people like tommy fury, jeremy meeks and that nigga in forevergymcelling pfp
Chico

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Still wrong lol at callin barret neotenous with his masculine ass ratio
1.15 total fwhr (comically bad), 2.15 fwhr, 1.1 mfr, not sexually dimorphic at all for men

To clarify I don't hate him he has amazing features, but evolutionarily people weigh the sex. dimorphism (including dimorphic proportions) with great importance, and he completely lacks dimorphism in skull proportions (bold before some IQcel says b-but angularity brooo)

@DelonLover1999 @HarrierDuBois

• Woah
Reactions: ambi
Stop using pinkman as some appeal god, the real appeal is people like tommy fury, jeremy meeks and that nigga in forevergymcelling pfp. Ur obsessing over a htn way too much
None of the ones u mentioned are “appeal gods” and pinkman is not htn lmao

None of the ones u mentioned are “appeal gods” and pinkman is not htn lmao
I said real appeal

Pls learn to read instead of worshipping male normies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, ambi and ltsOver
1.15 total fwhr (comically bad), 2.15 fwhr, 1.1 mfr, not sexually dimorphic at all for men
View attachment 2982481

To clarify I don't hate him he has amazing features, but evolutionarily people weigh the sex. dimorphism (including dimorphic proportions) with great importance, and he completely lacks dimorphism in skull proportions (bold before some IQcel says b-but angularity brooo)

@DelonLover1999 @HarrierDuBois
Yeah if u look at that and think neotenous ur cooked

Sure, here is a list of neotenous traits in the human face:

1. Large eyes
2. Round face
3. Small nose
4. Full cheeks
5. Smooth skin
6. Small chin
7. High forehead
8. Small mouth
9. Full lips
10. Shorter jaw

@Magnum Opus stick to eating magnum instead of rating like a brain rotted incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ltsOver and ambi
I said real appeal

Pls learn to read instead of worshipping male normies
ur coping hard. None of the guys u mentioned have much appeal

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Sure, here is a list of neotenous traits in the human face:

1. Large eyes
2. Round face
3. Small nose
4. Full cheeks
5. Smooth skin
6. Small chin
7. High forehead
8. Small mouth
9. Full lips
10. Shorter jaw

@Magnum Opus stick to eating magnum instead of rating
Ignore that I argued in context of skull proportions theory, stick to sending people morphed pics with floating hairs then arguing for days instead of trying to rate, this isn't a labor made for a brain of your size, pal

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and ambi
guys also improve on urself and stop making essays about other males

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, ltsOver and ambi
Ignore that I argued in context of skull proportions theory, stick to sending people morphed pics with floating hairs then arguing for days instead of trying to rate, this isn't a labor made for a brain of your size, pal
Brootal first i should kms now dude is tryna make a diss on me which has been proven wrong, its never that deep and doesnt change you being incel, nor does your random claims about barretts skull

Brootal first i should kms now dude is tryna make a diss on me which has been proven wrong, its never that deep incel
I saw the pic it's very obvious stop trying to talk yourself out of that, you didn't prove shit all you did was cry until people had tinnitus from your pipsqueak screeching
And don't understand me wrong, you should still kys

Women find him ugly.

Only retarded psl autist worship him.

He looks weird get over it faggot.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I saw the pic it's very obvious stop trying to talk yourself out of that, you didn't prove shit all you did was cry until people had tinnitus from your pipsqueak screeching
And don't understand me wrong, you should still kys
No actually when the doxxer was making these accusations i took a live pic on my thread, keep attacking me cus i called you an incel pahahha short ass fuse

No actually when the doxxer was making these accusations i took a live pic on my thread, keep attacking me cus i called you an incel pahahha short ass fuse
I didn't even see that you called me an incel but whatever keeps you from roping

I didn't even see that you called me an incel but whatever keeps you from roping
- an edgelord who tells people to kill themselves over online discussions about male models

Riiight

You are jealous deathnic.
Calm down subhuman dysgenic.
Learn how to speak properly to your superiors.

You’re an ugly loser.
Know your place.
Barret is white with extrordinary facial development fat pads, collagen, frame, even his voice is perfect
Retard ramblings detected: didn’t read.

• JFL
- an edgelord who tells people to kill themselves over online discussions about male models

Riiight
Nice try at wanting to make this seem like it's just about male models, the reason you should kys is the fact that the recent exchange reflects your IQ and people from your cognitive bracket are detrimental to the world

• +1
Calm down subhuman dysgenic.
Learn how to speak properly to your superiors.

You’re an ugly loser.
Know your place.

Retard ramblings detected: didn’t read.
Who the fuck are you fag? Who gave you all this confidence?

Keep blasting roids your bones will never improve faggot and u read every word jfl
I mog u

Nice try at wanting to make this seem like it's just about male models, the reason you should kys is the fact that the recent exchange reflects your IQ and people from your cognitive bracket are detrimental to the world
Only an incel would type this shi out

Keep blasting roids your bones will never improve faggot and u read every word jfl
I mog u

@Magnum Opus
Pop Corn GIF by WWE

its getting interesting. A couple of users that get mald insanely easily are starting to argue

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Magnum Opus
All I know is that you’re an coping ugly loser in denial, so your opinions are invalidated.
I mog u
Just an butthurt subhuman raging behind his keyboard.
What a spastic:feelskek:.

But let’s be real here, I bet no woman has ever been into you irl.

All I know is that you’re an coping ugly loser in denial, so your opinions are invalidated.

Just an butthurt subhuman raging behind his keyboard.
What a spastic:feelskek:.

But let’s be real here, I bet no woman has ever been into you irl.
Ethnic types

I ignore

Slit you’re wrists tonight

Faggot

so tired of looking at this faggots mug

• JFL
He takes it in the ass tho