Barrett morph (Wide face copers on ventilator)

Ur morph is uncanny, how cant u see that bro

Barrett himself is uncanny, and you are used to see him. The morph made him more normal looking, and due to the exposure effect of seeing Barrett's face everyday, uncanny to you. How can't you see that bro?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop and Deleted member 24789
Barrett himself is uncanny, and you are used to see him. The morph made him more normal looking, and due to the exposure effect of seeing Barrett's face everyday, uncanny to you. How can't you see that bro?
:lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Better morph here View attachment 2253574

Now go ask women and ask them what they prefer between your morph and mine

you don't know anything about women
Most of you are disagreeing because "the more bones the better" made your looksmaxxing knowledge easy and digestible. This is a little bit more complicated, so your peanut brains are melting trying to cope with reality.
what did you both use to edit morphs?

Horsefacecel

Non sense. Cheekbone width doesn't alter midface ratio.
And mine is 1.03 btw (very close to ideal), with too wide cheekbones. I'm as far removed from being a biased coper as it gets.

Non sense. Cheekbone width doesn't alter midface ratio.
And mine is 1.03 btw (very close to ideal), with too wide cheekbones. I'm as far removed from being a biased coper as it gets.
i didnt say you were a horsefacecel, i said barrett looks worse with your morph.

Skinny nigga fat neck get the fuck up out the way

i didnt say you were a horsefacecel, i said barrett looks worse with your morph.

Ahh, got it.
Midface ratio is the same on both, you are just used to see him all the time. Cheekbone width plays a huge on perceived face length, but is barely mentioned here.

A horseface has a midface ratio below 0.9, and the morph still has the same compact midface as the original Barrett, thus can't be horsefaced.

I like the original more tbh
horseface cope
Easily the worst user on the site and that’s saying something
what a shitty morph
Can't possibly think original is better he looks like a short midface piggy female tranny. Lmfao looks retarded short faced snub nosed feminine piggy. It just shows that u are probably all western European angelo white cucks who have a similar pheno. White trash.

Muh you need FWHR over 2
Muh there's no such a thing as too wide cheekbones and jaw
Muh there's no such a thing as too much bones, the more the better
Muh you are "high PSL, low appeal"

If your cheekbones are too wide, that's a failo and it lowers your PSL. Same for your jaw. High PSL means high appeal, there's no such a thing as being good looking and disliked by most women at the same time.

3460204_Screenshot_2023-03-17-10-36-19-17_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9_20230606_203128_2.jpg
3460197_Screenshot_2023-03-17-10-36-19-17_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9_20230606_203121_2_20230607_...jpg

Left is original, right morphed.

Changes are:
- Narrower zygos
- Narrower jaw with taller ramus
- Wider mouth

TL;DR

no such a thing as high psl and low appeal, keep coping if you think otherwise
cope, wide face jordan has more appeal.. he looks like he has more high-dick-suck-features than without the wider face, that's why his husband likes the fag.

• JFL
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
its true that his face is wide, but it still falls into good proportions so still mogs

this is like csgo 16:9 vs 4:3, and I prefer 4:3