Barrett should do social experiment where dresses up like hot women than walks streets of Egypt India or somewhere bad eroupe and record how creepy me

If he had long hair they would confuse him to be a lady then maybe
Would be hard because over 6 feet Barrett is

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Zenis
Would be hard because over 6 feet Barrett is
Indian's from India are very short and weak. I've met many of them studying abroad, they are all skinny fat and 5ft6-8

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Indian's from India are very short and weak. I've met many of them studying abroad, they are all skinny fat and 5ft6-8
True I meant to pretend be women it would be hard because of his height

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Zenis
He think they would be so horny and sick they wouldn’t care it’s a he
Depends, for them any hole is a hole

• +1
True I meant to pretend be women it would be hard because of his height
They wont care tbh alot of white women are taller than them

But I meant it would give away being a man
No I mean it wont give it away because they are used to white girls being taller than them

No I mean it wont give it away because they are used to white girls being taller than them
Wdym I disagree it would though because although white girls are often same height or taller then them they aren’t that tall since Jordan Barrett is over 6 feet. Being 6 ft and above is a really good indicator of not being a women because women that tall are extremely rare

They wouldn’t think a white women would be above 6 feet bron

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Men act and how badly harassment gets
It’s India so they’ll rape him anyway, these niggas fucked a reptile u think they give a fuck if it turned out to be a man mid gang rape?

• +1
Where did u hear about reptile thingb
It was all over ig during the last month or so, a group of men stole a reptile from a zoo, gang raped it, came in it,and then fucking cooked it and ate it holy fuck

• +1
It was all over ig during the last month or so, a group of men stole a reptile from a zoo, gang raped it, came in it,and then fucking cooked it and ate it holy fuck
Even if Barrett wasn’t pretending to be women still getting raped

Even if Barrett wasn’t pretending to be women still getting raped
Yea true, I’m pretty sure even a white little girl isn’t safe there