Barrett should do social experiment where dresses up like hot women than walks streets of Egypt India or somewhere bad eroupe and record how creepy me

Pei

Pei

Kraken
Men act and how badly harassment gets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Aypo129, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
@vermillioncorefan

@mirrormogger

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
how to get raped and murdered for dummies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, mirrormogger and Imretarded?
Wdym if they found out he was a man they woul stop even if they were thinking about itnl
Thats when they kill him and cut him into little pieces

Great idea man!

pls dm the idea to Barrett Alex and see if he will do it @AlexBrown84

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Thats when they kill him and cut him into little pieces
I don’t think they would go so far as murder because most men who casually sexually harass wouldn’t be capable of murdering someone

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
@n9wiff reslnd pls

He’s too tall he won’t get attention

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and Pei
How to get raped 404
I hat if Barrett started saying I’m not a women I’m not a women and maybe it would work better since he’s literally bigger than most men at 6 ft 1- 6 ft 2 his height

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
I hat if Barrett started saying I’m not a women I’m not a women and maybe it would work better since he’s literally bigger than most men at 6 ft 1- 6 ft 2 his height
Indian niggas don’t care bro

• +1
Reactions: Pei
dalits rape cows, u don't think they'd want a blonde white skin model, even if its male. They praise white skin all the time

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and n9wiff
dalits rape cows, u don't think they'd want a blonde white skin model, even if its male. They praise white skin all the time
So if young Jordan Barrett went to India he would be creeped on by the Indian men even though he isn’t a women

So if young Jordan Barrett went to India he would be creeped on by the Indian men even though he isn’t a women
for sure, any normal white person tbh. They raped some ethnic and her husband just recently. A couple from brazil who also went to Muslim counties including Pakistani and Afghanistan, came out unscathed but in dalitland got touched to mumbai shitters

for sure, any normal white person tbh. They raped some ethnic and her husband just recently. A couple from brazil who also went to Muslim counties including Pakistani and Afghanistan, came out unscathed but in dalitland got touched to mumbai shitters
You think looking like as beautiful and pretty as Jordan Barrett despite not being a women men will prey on you if they were predators when they would normally just prey on women and let’s say they were homophobia and said they hated gays but they preyed on Barrett when they saw him

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
You think looking like as beautiful and pretty as Jordan Barrett despite not being a women men will prey on you if they were predators when they would normally just prey on women and let’s say they were homophobia and said they hated gays but they preyed on Barrett when they saw him
yes

• +1
Reactions: Pei