• taehyung

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • Barrett

Votes: 48 57.8%

• Total voters
SadnessWYJ

SadnessWYJ

Beauties Can Die
IMG 0943 Main qimg 293d32e4bf5646ea62a4767b16f01be0 Bd4f5abe31cb5ecdb9cb7e21751e28c0 4f7500b438cf46cc7e1165687946ea86
VS
Images 3 Jg76vmwxtat31 SmartSelect 20190927 114718 Firefox 51735

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus and Deleted member 4804
Inb4 "muh hunter eyes" "muh lion "
PicsArt 09 18 081959

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Annihilator, Time Travel, Deleted member 9355 and 9 others
JFL at Korean Femboy worship
4325C717 1199 4338 ADD6 8B7D9CE0B561

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, kuroganeikki, Annihilator and 15 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroganeikki, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6723 and 19 others
taehyung mogs tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Taylorswift and Deleted member 9072
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 5912 and 4 others

what a flat faced soft pudgy boneless gook
not to mention height/coloring/neck/wrist mog
asians truly are the only subhumans

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, sdmaster, Deleted member 6402 and 6 others
Effeminate gook vs Lion in human form.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 6402, Over and 4 others
dude can't even have a public relationship too because of how mentally ill east asian society is rofl
meanwhile barrett nuts in a new supermodel every week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yliaster, Over, Deleted member 5634 and 2 others
dude can't even have a public relationship too because of how mentally ill east asian society is rofl
meanwhile barrett nuts in a new supermodel every week

0747ae12d512cc376915550ba4bc747d.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Over and Heguldus
Bro you’ve done it. You’ve slain barret with this 0 like post from some Turkish guy on Instagram. But I’ll bark for you anyways:

If you’re arguing on who PSL mogs who you’re fighting a losing battle. Barrett is an absolute PSL alien bar none.

If you’re arguing on who wins in IRL appeal Barrett mogs this man by 4 inches and frame mogs him in the 9th circle of hell. Not to mention most women’s prejudice against Asian men. The only place Taehyung mogs is KPOP Twitter.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, Over and maxlooks
View attachment 676523
what a flat faced soft pudgy boneless gook
not to mention height/coloring/neck/wrist mog
asians truly are the only subhumans

View attachment 676533
You just video of him with another male half naked bro

IMG 20200918 233942
Inb4 "muh hunter eyes" "muh lion "
View attachment 676492
Bro you’ve done it. You’ve slain barret with this 0 like post from some Turkish guy on Instagram. But I’ll bark for you anyways:

If you’re arguing on who PSL mogs who you’re fighting a losing battle. Barrett is an absolute PSL alien bar none.

If you’re arguing on who wins in IRL appeal Barrett mogs this man by 4 inches and frame mogs him in the 9th circle of hell. Not to mention most women’s prejudice against Asian men. The only place Taehyung mogs is KPOP Twitter.
Pal Barrett mog, but irl taehyung mogs

Attachments

• IMG_20200918_234358.jpg
    IMG_20200918_234358.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_20200918_234224.jpg
    IMG_20200918_234224.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 169
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Strafe and RecessedPrettyboy
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Taylorswift
SURGERY MAXXED GOOK

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
No girl on instagram or social media is going crazy over barrett lmfao stop nigga.

JFL at thinking a supermodel is gonna care about low status foids on insta when he has fucked Paris Hilton, Hailey Baldwin, Barbara Palvin and countless other hot celebrities.

3831D58500000578-3783829-image-m-23_1473582338760.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Over, Deleted member 6217 and 4 others
Barret and not even close

• +1
Reactions: Over, Strafe and SadnessWYJ
chink vs. gay alien what does it matter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster, Deleted member 6512 and SadnessWYJ
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ocelot, Over and Heguldus
BOTH HAVE LOW APPEAL ANYWAYS TO WOMEN
O PRY MOGS

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Taylorswift, Deleted member 6402, RecessedPrettyboy and 1 other person
IMG 20200919 022711

BARRETT BETTER WIN THIS ONE OR HIS HEAD WILL GET MORE INFLATED AND EXPLODE!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Taylorswift, Deleted member 6402 and 5 others
Based retard, both got surgeries nobody is saying they didn't, Barrett got filler and nose job
JFL ONLY FILLERS AND NOSE JOB COMPARED TO THIS CHINKS WHOLE FACE GETTING SURGERY @Over

ALSO BARRETS ZYGOS WERE GOOD BEFORE FILLERS HE LOOKS LIKE A RETARD WITH ALL THE FILLERS NOW

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
ALSO BARRETS ZYGOS WERE GOOD BEFORE FILLERS HE LOOKS LIKE A RETARD WITH ALL THE FILLERS NOW
True he must have Done smth , This dosent look like the same person then
2B5B03D1 47FC 434C 8147 A838EFAF8471

Now
8B4D0619 82CB 4C6E 96D0 FA9CAF3FFA9D

• +1
Reactions: radditz, Deleted member 9072 and SadnessWYJ
Gooks will never win in looks, keep coping.

True he must have Done smth , This dosent look like the same person thenView attachment 676625
NowView attachment 676624

He actually does look mongoloid. I had a feeling this guy wasn't natural. Why do people even get fillers? I have yet to see someone improve with fillers, 9 times out of 10 they end up looking worse. Barret had good features but they got ruined. It's a pity.

Don't know who to vote for tbh, both are unattractive. Asian guy is very underweight and I hate his bowl haircut. Why do these koreans keep dyeing their hair blond?! it doesn't suit them in the least. If he bulked up and got rid of the hair then might have to go with him though.

He actually does look mongoloid. I had a feeling this guy wasn't natural. Why do people even get fillers? I have yet to see someone improve with fillers, 9 times out of 10 they end up looking worse. Barret had good features but they got ruined. It's a pity.

Don't know who to vote for tbh, both are unattractive. Asian guy is very underweight and I hate his bowl haircut. Why do these koreans keep dyeing their hair blond?! it doesn't suit them in the least. If he bulked up and got rid of the hair then might have to go with him though.
Ye in the latest pics i seem of barrett he looks like one of those native insane mongoloids with bowling ball zygos and the insanely small hooded eyes. He went from literal god to mongoloid

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and radditz

foid

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
Based retard, both got surgeries nobody is saying they didn't, Barrett got filler and nose job
Btsv11
Over

Tbh both are massive frauders. Taeyung with his makeup and Barrett with his photo editing
Taehyung has really good skin though

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yliaster, Over, Deleted member 5052 and 1 other person
yes cherrypick a random pic of barret stfu gaycel anyone would look bad with their pics randomly taken with at a bad angle
Barrett's still slightly better because Taeyung's eye area is actually bad without makeup. But its not just the bad angle, Barrett does look puffy as of late
Screen Shot 2020 09 18 at 83421 pm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Barrett's still slightly better because Taeyung's eye area is actually bad without makeup. But its not just the bad angle, Barrett does look puffy as of late View attachment 676921
He had model shoot this yearr, looked nice without tan or bloat, angle wasn't good and i tink it's photoshopped

Even I mog this gook.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 9072
coping gook thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, sytyl and Moggy
yes cherrypick a random pic of barret stfu gaycel anyone would look bad with their pics randomly taken with at a bad angle
Barret doesn't have good facial growth bhai. I used to think he's peak of facial development because of FWHR and stuff. But his gonial angle is high and mandible slightly recessed/downward grown despite maxilla being short. Also face too much laterally wide while lacking pfl giving him that bloated look.
Jeff seid and hernan drago mog him badly in terms of facial development. And chico mog him hard too despite having significantly less bones in face since a lot more harmonious face

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, radditz and Deleted member 9072
Chink vs literal god

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Over, maxmendietta and 1 other person
Brutal neckpill
EO6BQsFXkAAjLEV