Based Arab BVLLS humiliate cumskins

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed

Tbh on a personal level I feel bad for the kid, but whites will never view you as an individual as an ethnic

So I just went to the comments and said “based Arabs”

And watched as cumskins seethed at me:feelskek:

@Michael Myers @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @yeeyeeslayer @arabcelxxx

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, twojei, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
why does the first kid look like young faze banks 💀💀💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, PrinceLuenLeoncur, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
Most Germans do
Screenshot 2024 05 26 at 111254 AM

look at the kid in ur video and this baby picture of faze banks and tell me they don't look the same wtf l😭

• JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, RAMU KAKA, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
That's sad tbh

but you don't know whether if the beating was justified or not

• +1
Reactions: gigell, wishIwasSalludon and GabachoCopium
kill all deathnics

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, gigell, sweetheart and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, bloomercel, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person

Tbh on a personal level I feel bad for the kid, but whites will never view you as an individual as an ethnic

So I just wen to the comments and said “based Arabs”

lol @ Cumskins trying to now put the cross as their avi and in messages
- has a nigger in his avi
Cumskins only remeber Christ when times are hard but Germans are one of the most secular nations even by other westerners on earth. They are getting clapped by Mudslimes, these “Christian’s” allow their daughters to commit massive sins akin to MURDER by dating non believers and they act as if it’s acceptable.

You never hear blacks/latinos having these problems because the idea of an “Muslim” marring one of our own is an oxymoron we won’t entertain but pinkoids entertain and DEFEND the sinful practice no wonder they allow gay Marriges and LGBTQ in some of their churches. The west has called I’ll let the Jihadi take over and fuck their dayghters turning their mongrel offsprings into mini Abdullahs and Mamadoues

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
0 self awareness of these people lol

Cumskins only remeber Christ when times are hard but Germans are one of the most secular nations even by other westerners on earth. They are getting clapped by Mudslimes, these “Christian’s” allow their daughters to commit massive sins akin to MURDER by dating non believers and they act as if it’s acceptable.

You never hear blacks/latinos having these problems because the idea of an “Muslim” marring one of our own is an oxymoron we won’t entertain but pinkoids entertain and DEFEND the sinful practice no wonder they allow gay Marriges and LGBTQ in some of their churches. The west has called I’ll let the Jihadi take over
Probably based but unfortunately dnrd

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

world without whites and only deathnics

world with only whites

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and wishIwasSalludon
0 self awareness of these people lol

Probably based but unfortunately dnrd
Yeah it was meant for yeeyee he will read.

If I sent it to you I’d have said “typical pinkoids who allow their daughters to sin by marrying mudslimes now put the cross on their story and have Muslim grandchildren lol”

• +1
these “Christian’s” allow their daughters to commit massive sins akin to MURDER by dating non believers and they act as if it’s acceptable.
white german girls are getting piped by mohammed and abdullah refugees on the daily just ask any germancel on here :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and wishIwasSalludon
Im starting to think that you were right @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• Hmm...

You never hear blacks/latinos having these problems because the idea of an “Muslim” marring one of our own is an oxymoron we won’t entertain but pinkoids entertain and DEFEND the sinful practice no wonder they allow gay Marriges and LGBTQ in some of their churches. The west has called I’ll let the Jihadi take over and fuck their dayghters turning their mongrel offsprings into mini Abdullahs and Mamadoues
suicidal aspie talking aah

• Hmm...
white german girls are getting piped by muslim refugees on the daily just ask any germancel on here :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It’s reparations for cumskins bombing ethnic countries :cop:

suicidal aspie talking aah
Am I wrong? No I’m not retard
white german girls are getting piped by muslim refugees on the daily just ask any germancel on here :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I know I just said that, and they don’t care that when Abdullah and Mamadou have kids with their white girls their kids will be Muslim and therefore heathens. Clearly this race doesn’t care and therefore I don’t care for them

I know I just said that, and they don’t care that when Abdullah and Mamadou have kids with their white girls their kids will be Muslim and therefore heathens. Clearly this race doesn’t care and therefore I don’t care for them
meh

not really, they mostly fuck around with them for fun in their youth but they usually settle and have kids with their own kind

it happens but not that common

my my this thread is filthy, needs ethnic cleansing.

67C1A87C 8BBD 4585 9F3A E9CDAE5A053F

• Love it
meh

not really, they mostly fuck around with them for fun in their youth but they usually settle and have kids with their own kind
And many accidentally breed them (I know many) and make their sons and daughters fellow heathens . I fuck your women for laughs but the difference is I will not breed them. Though I no longer do that as it’s vile as we are told not to do it in the bible which means I’m an truecel now as the onyl women who like me in my area are muzzies :feelswah::feelswhy: Literally unfuckable to Christian foids

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and yeeyeeslayer
fucking smelly femcel paki pajeetas ain't the feat. you think it is bud :feelskek:
I also dated black and Arab Muslimas not just pakis JFL

Your women all have the same preferences

I even had an 30yr old Half Iranic foid from
hinge ready to get beat

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and yeeyeeslayer

why should anyone view their enemies as equals? go back to your country and none of this will happen. but you won't, because it's a shithole and you are dependent on white people and their inventions to survive :feelshah:

why should anyone view their enemies as equals? go back to your country and none of this will happen. but you won't, because it's a shithole and you are dependent on white people and their inventions to survive :feelshah:
thank you for the inventions and sexy women white people

we will not return the favour by respecting you or your culture however

sorry! :aheago::feelsgah:

• JFL
Last edited:
  • JFL
jfl at thinking a iranian girl from hinge living in the west is muslim
She was a loose Muslim. The type that are Muslim if asked but non practicing

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
She was a loose Muslim. The type that are Muslim if asked but non practicing
ye

i love those girls

they perfect for muta tbh

i need a girl that technically identifies as muslim or christian but is loose enough to be dtf,

those are my ideal muta candidates

Dnrd soon you’ll be beheaded by a Syrian immigrant good riddance

jfl at thinking a iranian girl from hinge living in the west is muslim
ye

i love those girls

i need a girl that technically identifies as muslim or christian but is loose enough to be dtf,

Tbh I can get white and Christ foids but the quality is much Lower. Than the quality of Muslimas I can get which are HTB+

Most “Christian” foids Aka ones that say they are but do nothing to show their faith are all LOOSE just get them dude

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Tbh I can get white and Christ foids but the quality is much Lower. Than the quality of Muslimas I can get which are HTB+

Most “Christian” foids Aka ones that say they are but do nothing to show their faith are all LOOSE just get them dude
ye

i love those girls

Didn’t read a molecule… total cracker death

Dnrd soon you’ll be beheaded by a Syrian immigrant good riddance
lol hes american and probably has 10 different firearms on hand

also barely any syrian refugees there too it's not like europe

lol hes american and probably has 10 different firearms on hand

also barely any syrian refugees there too it's not like europe
He’ll be beheaded by a cartel member

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore, GabachoCopium and wishIwasSalludon
blacks are getting cucked by chinamen
No, no we aren’t. Africans are maybe? due to poverty but that’s not a true cucking as it’s just poverty and only applies to shitholes. When our women have the options they ONLY want BBC so we never get cucked meanwhile your women want BBC all day everyday and list for the black BVLL to plough their pink pussies your women literally go to 3rd world African countries to fuck poor BBCs.

We cuck you

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65208 and wishIwasSalludon
No, no we aren’t. Africans are maybe? due to poverty but that’s not a true cucking as it’s just poverty and only applies to shitholes. When our women have the options they ONLY want BBC so we never get cucked meanwhile your women want BBC all day everyday and list for the black BVLL to plough their pink pussies your women literally go to 3rd world African countries to fuck poor BBCs.

We cuck you
im ashkenazi badboy son we cuck everyone

• +1