BASED ASIAN MAN BTFO RACIST WHITE BOOMER

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 7224 and 3 others
"nooo asians are racist and based and hate niggers and jews like us too tho" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

@AlwaysHaveQuestions would've got his knees to service his 'white master' instead tbh, mirin that Chang in the vid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 14867, Looks234 and 4 others
waited the whole time not a single punch was thrown

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and Shrek2OnDvD
"nooo asians are racist and based and hate niggers and jews like us too tho" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

@AlwaysHaveQuestions would've got his knees to service his 'white master' instead tbh, mirin that Chang in the vid
you know i can hate niggers and white ppl same time right

• Woah
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
First asian with a backbone I have seen in my entire life.

Mirin tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, JosephGarrot123, turkproducer and 1 other person
I used to think stuff like this is based, but considering this happened in america and americans are literally retarded because of years of lead poisoning, either of them could have got shot
@curryslayerordeath reminds me of the streege and the drugged up black guy in elevator situation :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, curryslayerordeath and Shrek2OnDvD
Both weren’t gonna do anything

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sytyl and Shrek2OnDvD
I used to think stuff like this is based, but considering this happened in america and americans are literally retarded because of years of lead poisoning, either of them could have got shot
@curryslayerordeath reminds me of the streege and the drugged up black guy in elevator situation :lul:
nigga told him hed put him a hole in the ground, but the chink called his bluff tbh. mirin high T, exact opposite of streege's situation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Shrek2OnDvD
Both weren’t gonna do anything
idk about that, when adrenaline is pumped high it's easy to lose rational thought process and just bust a cap in someone tbh

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
idk about that, when adrenaline is pumped high it's easy to lose rational thought process and just bust a cap in someone tbh
Low iq to shoot someone over words. Thank god I’m 6’3 and don’t have to experience this autism.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, curryslayerordeath, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
Low iq to shoot someone over words. Thank god I’m 6’3 and don’t have to experience this autism.
Indeed you could fuck a sfcel's sister in their own house while he listens to her sounds and would still have nothing happen to you. @ShitLife is complete proof.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, sytyl, Looks234 and 1 other person
you know what I mean right? when I was younger and more retarded/low inhib I'd think it's based to get into arguments like this and either catch a court case or end up a paraplegic or dead, now I think it's best to be non-confrontational at least in america where everyone has a short af fuse

reminds me of the incident where some dude insulted someone and the other guy just went back to his house brought out a gun and killed them all
imagine dying over that :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Shrek2OnDvD and Looks234
you know what I mean right? when I was younger and more retarded/low inhib I'd think it's based to get into arguments like this
Yea getting in fights is fine. It’s just that you never know if someone has a gun or knife on them.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and sytyl
Yea getting in fights is fine. It’s just that you never know if someone has a gun or knife on them.
fights over the age of 18 are low iq
that's why I wish I got into more fights in middle/highschool :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Looks234