JBW is a myth: Asian girls think white men are ugly on average

In countries like Korea, Japan china jbw doesn't exist unless you're blond curly hair blue eyes tall af and wide frame
So, in other words, the white men have to be good looking and tall. Your statement disproves JBW Theory.

Tf they gonna do with a balding 5'7 black haired subhuman they already have those features they want featured they don't have there
That's not what I'm implying. A 6'2" 5/10 white normie is going to be rejected by his asian looksmatch. At best, he'll get brown skinned twos in Asia.

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
So, in other words, the white men have to be good looking and tall. Your statement disproves JBW Theory.

That's not what I'm implying. A 6'2" 5/10 white normie is going to be rejected by his asian looksmatch. At best, he'll get brown skinned twos in Asia.
What I'm saying is you have to be the stereotypical Nordic person not just white

Daulph londgren, the Russian actor whom I forgot his name etc

Being an average white man in there you'll get cucked just like in Europe or NA
I've been there and asians aren't your typical 5'4 skinny framelets like in the 80s their diet isn't just rice now jfl

Yes I'm disproving jbw but you don't have to be high psl you can get away with being Ltn and get tera Chad treatment as long as you have the features I listed above

Yes I'm disproving jbw but you don't have to be high psl you can get away with being Ltn and get tera Chad treatment as long as you have the features I listed above
Delusional.

• Ugh..
What I'm saying is you have to be the stereotypical Nordic person not just white

Daulph londgren, the Russian actor whom I forgot his name etc

Being an average white man in there you'll get cucked just like in Europe or NA
I've been there and asians aren't your typical 5'4 skinny framelets like in the 80s their diet isn't just rice now jfl

I've been to Asia, too. Asian women don't find white men attractive at all on average. It's a complete myth that they prefer us.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and enchanted_elixir
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, watah and enchanted_elixir
I've been to Asia, too. Asian women don't find white men attractive at all on average. It's a complete myth that they prefer us.
Oh
I didn't say they prefer white men
I just said that if you go to Asia you will get cucked unless you have the stereotypical Nordic movies protagonist features

White Chad>asian Chad>asian normie>white normie

This is what I meant

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
White Chad>asian Chad>asian normie>white normie
Nope. Asian women strictly prefer chang especially asian stacies. On the other hand, I see lots of white stacy tier women dating black and Asian men. But white men are winning, bro!

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and enchanted_elixir
and yet their opinion of asian men is even lower. bruuuuuuutal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer, watah, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Nope. Asian women strictly prefer chang especially asian stacies. On the other hand, I see lots of white stacy tier women dating black and Asian men. But white men are winning, bro!
Not at all
They sexually prefer Chad way over Chang
They just don't want to date white men because Asians are a lot more conservative

Florida and I’ve been to argentina, they are castizos are on average.
True but Argies will say otherwise lol.

Uruguayans ae the Whitest Latin Americans but everyone forgets they exist.

Not at all
They just don't want to date white men because Asians are a lot more conservative
You're completely wrong. Women prefer the optimal genotype from their racial group. Conservative women are racist and thus more lookist based. So, they will be even more shallow towards white men and fixate on Chang like no tomorrow. Sadly, whites aren't conservative at the top hence the significant rise in top tier white foids race mixing. It's also a cool and popular thing in Western countries to race mix. It's being pushed heavily by the white elite.

• Ugh..
Not at all
This is a screenshot from someone who's actually lived in Japan, an asian country that's the highest tier. Japanese women would rather be with a MTN Japanese guy over a Chadlite white guy.

JBW is anti propaganda and has never been real.
Screenshot 20240724 185014 Chrome

• Ugh..
brutal cope

• +1
Nigga

I fucking hate Asian women, but there’s no denying they are the biggest white worshippers on earth.
Worshipping money and status has nothing to do with desiring white men's cock, height, eye colour, coloured hair, etc. That's the crutch here.

• +1
no argument = coping.
"The present study thus aims to examine sociocultural factors related to Asian American women’s racial dating and physical attraction preferences. Among our sample of Asian American women, we examined the associations between three independent variables (i.e., internalized racism,"

imagine taking any "study like this seriously" it's all sjw propganda to resolve asian women of guilt

• +1
"The present study thus aims to examine sociocultural factors related to Asian American women’s racial dating and physical attraction preferences. Among our sample of Asian American women, we examined the associations between three independent variables (i.e., internalized racism,"

imagine taking any "study like this seriously" it's all sjw propganda to resolve asian women of guilt
You still haven't presented any counter argument, retard. No studies, nothing.

• Ugh..

You're a leftist yourself, tard.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • +1
(nearly 90% of black men) "SAID" they engaged in interracial dating

So where are all the interracial couples when walking around in any city.

:ogre:lol:ogre:

Sorry man, your studies including the first one, are :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:TRASH:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:
blacks are the least likely to walk around with a woman
and care the least about marriage and traditional dating
I guess they are all incel

• +1
i just told you how it's asians with an agenda not a real study
Every study presented by it's author's has an agenda, DUH. Disprove what they've said or gtfo.

• Ugh..
Every study presented by it's author's has an agenda, DUH. Disprove what they've said or gtfo.
they didn't prove anything cause they didn't use any stats

• +1
surveys are uselss
That's your opinion. Their study falls in line with modern evolutionary research. Unlike you, some of us actually understand this subject.

• Ugh..
Even subhuman genetic reject western born asian women consisting mostly of SEAmonkeys don't want white men :lul:. Non-asians have zero chance even interacting with foreign born East Asian foggers who are 2 PSL higher on average.

• Ugh..
Even subhuman genetic reject western born asian women consisting mostly of SEAmonkeys don't want white men :lul:. Non-asians have zero chance even interacting with foreign born East Asian foggers who are 2 PSL higher on average.
nice alt faggot

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, watah, bululu_87 and 1 other person
JBW used to be real in the early 2000s the peak white representation but it's over.
Not sure how many anti-JBW pills do I have to drop. All people post when it comes to JBW are older or ugly couples.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Japanese women don't like even white men. They are Han and Korean male property

1d9c0af1-588d-4c90-b4d5-b3b80d8960b9-jpeg.2331742

• Ugh..
JBW = pajeet fairytale

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and AhappyPill4u