Based blackcel creates foidfish profile to join "Are We Dating The Same Guy" groups, exposes women BRUTALLY for their double standards by shaming men.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
UPDATE: My mum's request to join is still pending.

Yes, there are groups sprouting around major cities designed by women to “expose men”.
I infiltrated all these groups, and the things I saw were shocking.
0*dy3UfOVtm4igm2Sy

I don’t doubt they started off as a way to weed out trash men. I think it was likely to protect women from abusers and genuinely dangerous men. That I very much applaud.

Let me be vehemently clear here. If there are any posts on these channels alleging sexual assault, physical abuse, and criminal activities toward women. These men do not deserve any kind of autonomy of privacy. Bring these cowards to light ASAP so we can get them together!

But if it’s used for other women to claim one guy is a “fuck boy.” Based on something so childish or petty based on no one’s opinions of experiences but her own. I’m not for it. I’m sure she’s extremely objective and unbiased, right? Right?

No.

But now it’s become a petty cesspool of women who are just bitter that they got rejected by a man who simply has more or better options than what he was initially presented with.

Look, I’m not a hater.

I’ve been rejected by plenty of women. To this day, I thank them for it. It made me stronger and understand how dating really works.

But I never have a day in my life posted a picture of a woman on another private Facebook group or any Facebook with 4k+ plus other men without her consent cause she hurt my feelings.
I looked at over 50 posts from some of these private groups, and they all followed this trend:

1. I was talking to or went on a few dates with a guy
  2. Guy ghosted, blocked, canceled a date, or was genuinely a dick on the first date.
  3. They post a picture of him and say, “do not date him

There is no privacy in dating.

The dating world has changed dramatically over the past decade. With the rise of dating apps, it’s now easier than ever to connect with potential partners, but it’s also easier than ever to experience dating disasters, share information, and have people invade your privacy live at the touch of a button. Online shaming is one of the most disturbing trends in modern dating, where a rejected date takes to social media to publicly trash their former match. But is this kind of behavior acceptable?

It is for women.

There are hundreds of the groups I screenshotted above in different states and countries, and Facebook does nothing to ban them.

This kind of behavior is unacceptable and, in many cases, illegal. However, it’s becoming increasingly common in the world of online dating. But because of that double standard where most modern women seemingly have no consequences for their actions. This weird double standard seems to exist.
0*XgzZ2aHUYC8pDb28
0*eyd7586NjvoJYH7g

She sure showed him, right!?

Unfortunately, it turned out that that wasn’t even the guy; it was a CATFISH! Meaning that poor old sod has had part of his reputation ruined cause another guy stole his pictures and used them to try and lure women.
You see how damaging these groups are. This poor guy was harassed for weeks by women who literally new nothing apart from another womans bitter words, and as it turns out, he had NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.
Call the police! Now!! There’s a guy that speaks to multiple women. He MUST BE STOPPED.

Cause women never speak to multiple men.

Right?

RIGHT!?

Double standard.

TLDR: these seem to be groups of women shaming men for talking to/sleeping with other women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: micropp, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 7580 and 5 others

Double standards

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, p0lishsubhuman, slayer69 and 3 others
@khvirgin @Prettyboy @Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
@Azr616 @Gingerman

• +1
Reactions: Azr616 and Deleted member 16357
Why'd you just repost the same thread jfl
You are like a living AI

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Unfortunately, it turned out that that wasn’t even the guy; it was a CATFISH! Meaning that poor old sod has had part of his reputation ruined cause another guy stole his pictures and used them to try and lure women.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Isn’t this straight up doxing? This shouldn’t be allowed on most social media sites

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, bloomercel, thereallegend and 2 others
Come private bro

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 25938
JUST BE OOFY DOOFY THEORY @Biggdink

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and thereallegend

0*dy3UfOVtm4igm2Sy

0*XgzZ2aHUYC8pDb28
0*eyd7586NjvoJYH7g

TLDR: these seem to be groups of women shaming men for talking to/sleeping with other women.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Xangsane
@khvirgin

• So Sad
Reactions: khvirgin
Isn’t this straight up doxing? This shouldn’t be allowed on most social media sites
it goes against the European Union’s GDPR law but then again first you need to find the personal content posted about you without your permission, which isn’t easy considering these are private groups

• +1
Reactions: slayer69 and Xangsane
I had already joined the group of my area when it hit news a few months ago. I monitor it close to see if I get posted because some of my acquintances already had been. If someone posts me I take measures to erase it.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532, slayer69, thereallegend and 5 others
 cinematic still shot in park 70s heavy film grain 953ff8d2 fff3 493f 85e9 a5eae0122233

• +1
I had already joined the group of my area when it hit news a few months ago. I monitor it close to see if I get posted because some of my acquintances already had been. If someone posts me I take measures to erase it.
Did they say bad things about your acquaintances?
How did you even get in successfully?

Muh "all men are bad"

Did they say bad things about your acquaintances?
Bad as in insulted or laughed at no, because they are bannable offenses in these kinds of groups. Trying to paint them dirty and ruin their reputation? Absolutely

These guys I know, whom we are talking about are mostly gymbros. Sure, some do spin plates but some don’t.

What’s concerning though is how their pictures are shared publicly without their consent (I informed them and showed them who are the women trying to dirty them)

How did you even get in successfully?
You can with a female facebook profile that doesn’t look fake. There are way to acquire one and you can use AI to generate pictures for your female online persona

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: slayer69, thereallegend and Xangsane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slayer69, thereallegend, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: madmofo, slayer69, Azr616 and 2 others
Bad as in insulted or laughed at no, because they are bannable offenses in these kinds of groups. Trying to paint them dirty and ruin their reputation? Absolutely
I agree it's doxxing and harmful.
JFL at this comment:
1679873018564-png.2125671

These guys I know, whom we are talking about are mostly gymbros. Sure, some do spin plates but some don’t.

What’s concerning though is how their pictures are shared publicly without their consent (I informed them and showed them who are the women trying to dirty them)
And I'm assuming the women named-and-shamed them because they won't commit?
You can with a female facebook profile that doesn’t look fake. There are way to acquire one and you can use AI to generate pictures for your female online persona
I tried to join months ago with my normal profile, that wasn't allowed since I'm a man, but at the time I didn't know it was female-only.
I then tried with a foidfish, was rejected yesterday.
I'm trying to get in with my mother's account, she's pending at the moment.

Should I expose them? I have a profile which with I perhaps can join groups in other cities as well
Go on, if you want. I'm trying to get in with my mother's profile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Deleted member 25938
my city has this group, I’ll try to find a way to get in, seems like it’ll be funny as shit and I know a lot of ppl IRL so I might see someone I know there

• +1
my city has this group, I’ll try to find a way to get in, seems like it’ll be funny as shit and I know a lot of ppl IRL so I might see someone I know there
I tried to join months ago with my normal profile, that wasn't allowed since I'm a man, but at the time I didn't know it was female-only.

• +1
Reactions: badamj
@Prettyboy @badamj

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and badamj
I agree it's doxxing and harmful.
JFL at this comment:
1679873018564-png.2125671

And I'm assuming the women named-and-shamed them because they won't commit?
You know there is SOME merit to these groups I do admit I have seen there guys getting posted that legit seem dangerous, and shady figures. Yes women shoudl be protected from them

But those are the minority, the majority are typical slayers who are in fwb setuos with multiple women but the foids were too retarded too notice chad won’t commit to their single mom Lidl cashier ass

Yes admins monitor it very closely because they themselves know it’s illegal what they are doing. They will go through your profile and if it looks fake even just a little they won’t risk getting exposed.

I managed to get in with an old account that has content so it went under radar.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, madmofo, slayer69 and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: badamj
You know there is SOME merit to these groups I do admit I have seen there guys getting posted that are legit dangerous, like wife beaters and other shady figures.
THOSE are the ones who should be named, shamed and reported to the police. NOT men who want to sleep around or date multiple women, some men are being shamed for that by women who can't get (and don't deserve) commitment that they're hungry for (don't many women do the same thing?)
But those are the minority, the majority are typical slayers who are in fwb setuos with multiple women but the foids were too retarded too notice chad won’t commit to their single mom Lidl cashier ass
I heard people are saying that a lot of these women are also young, white, professional white-collar types just out of uni.
Yes admins monitor it very closely because they themselves know it’s illegal what they are doing. They will go through your profile and if it looks fake even just a little they won’t risk getting exposed.
Now just imagine if we made a male-only group called "are we sleeping with the same girl" or "are we dating the same girl"?
The groups would get shut down.
I managed to get in with an old account that has content so it went under radar.
Good. Tell me how the others go.

Yes this post has a good point, I have already thought about this myself.

By the nature of the situation, the guys that are being posted in these type of groups are high in the food chain which means they often hold power and influence.

Trying to dox or ruin their reputation can very easily go badly for those women if they get caught.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, slayer69 and Xangsane
You know there is SOME merit to these groups I do admit I have seen there guys getting posted that legit seem dangerous, and shady figures. Yes women shoudl be protected from them

Send more screenshot of whats posted there wtf

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Xangsane and Solar
This is an interesting thread thank you

Didnt know these groups existed, this is fucking ridiculous

• +1
All those guys look incel. Blackpill is cope confirmed

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Xangsane
This is an interesting thread thank you

Didnt know these groups existed, this is fucking ridiculous
It's basically women naming and shaming men who won't commit to them/are sleeping with multiple women.

• +1
Reactions: Solar
Yes this post has a good point, I have already thought about this myself.

By the nature of the situation, the guys that are being posted in these type of groups are high in the food chain which means they often hold power and influence.

Trying to dox or ruin their reputation can very easily go badly for those women if they get caught.
People have said the men aren't that GL:
JUST BE OOFY DOOFY THEORY @Biggdink

Did you get in?
Nah just going off the dudes who are visible in your post. U tell me are those dudes in the group chat GL or nah?

• +1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: madmofo and Solar
Nah just going off the dudes who are visible in your post. U tell me are those dudes in the group chat GL or nah?
I'm trying to get in the groups with my mother's account. Then, if she gets accepted, I might make an average composite of the typical man on there to protect their identities, in case a foid from one of these groups discovers this site and tries to get it shut down.

I will also try to summarise what some of these foids have said, but not word-for-word.

• +1
Reactions: Azr616 and tombradylover
@tombradylover @Prettyboy

• Woah
Reactions: tombradylover
"Tee hee he won't commit"

vfm02wcmfmga1.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and Solar

0*dy3UfOVtm4igm2Sy

0*XgzZ2aHUYC8pDb28
0*eyd7586NjvoJYH7g

JFL these communities truly highlight how vindictive, spiteful and cynical the average woman can be. Being single as a man is way better than committing to 99% of women.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, madmofo, slayer69 and 2 others

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and thereallegend
JFL these communities truly highlight how vindictive, spiteful and cynical the average woman can be. Being single as a man is way better than committing to 99% of women.
I've posted a lot of comments from Reddit about these groups on this thread.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I'm trying to get in the groups with my mother's account. Then, if she gets accepted, I might make an average composite of the typical man on there to protect their identities, in case a foid from one of these groups discovers this site and tries to get it shut down.

I will also try to summarise what some of these foids have said, but not word-for-word.
Its a mixed bag from what I see in mine. There are typical fuckboy looking ones, married older guys, badboys, shady figures, guys that say things on dating apps that triggers foids (like I’ve seen a guy getting doxxed who said in a tinder convo that he hates pitbulls), many innocent men who did nothing wrong

Many of the women are single moms (their kid all over their profile but father nowhere to be find lol) who clearly never learn

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, p0lishsubhuman, thereallegend and 1 other person