Based blackcel creates foidfish profile to join "Are We Dating The Same Guy" groups, exposes women BRUTALLY for their double standards by shaming men.

Its a mixed bag from what I see in mine. There are typical fuckboy looking ones, married older guys, badboys, shady figures, guys that say things on dating apps that triggers foids (like I’ve seen a guy getting doxxed who said in a tinder convo that he hates pitbulls), many innocent men who did nothing wrong
I'm guessing 90% of the posts are women screeching that the man won't commit, or ghosted them before meeting up, and 10% for very serious stuff that should be reported to the police (e.g. SA)?
How attractive are the women in the group?

You can’t even slay in peace as a CL/chad in 2023. Brutal not gonna lie .

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Azr616 and Xangsane
You can’t even slay in peace as a CL/chad in 2023. Brutal not gonna lie .
Women will name and shame you in their little nasty femcel Facebook groups if you DARE sleep with multiple women!

• +1
Reactions: Azr616 and thereallegend
Women will name and shame you in their little nasty femcel Facebook groups if you DARE sleep with multiple women!
This is just another proof for the delusion and entitlement of these women to commitment with men in the upper echelon. They shamelessly and naively believe that going out of their league will benefit them in the long run. Truly sad and cringeworthy , I kinda feel empathetic towards them sometimes not gonna lie

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and Xangsane
Tbh the girls posting about getting ran through chads should get doxxed and put on .is so it’s like a reversal.

• Love it
Reactions: alien
Only women are allowed to whore around!

Modern Women are just INSANE.

How are they allowed to get away with this behaviour, it’s actually disturbing how morally corrupt and sick these women are

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and madmofo
3FA6B569 D122 48CB 8A48 2228300BC44C

Dawg wtf these groups sound as if they are “explicitly teaching women” what not to do, i.e., to bypass and use the Facebook ToS Loopholes.

Literally reads “we can’t say so and so because facebook will shut us down, so just be vague and it will go unnoticed”. Wtf.

They are also full scale threatening people who would share stuff

5F4B5B29 635D 4654 A433 EB6BD1EADB8E

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and Xangsane
Tbh the girls posting about getting ran through chads should get doxxed and put on .is so it’s like a reversal.
View attachment 2125778

Dawg wtf these groups sound as if they are “explicitly teaching women” what not to do, i.e., to bypass and use the Facebook ToS Loopholes.

Literally reads “we can’t say so and so because facebook will shut us down, so just be vague and it will go unnoticed”. Wtf.

They are also full scale threatening people who would share stuff

View attachment 2125784
JFL someone shared them on TikTok

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxmax
Angry roastie who can't get commitment that she's hungry for

• JFL
Reactions: madmofo
Angry roastie who can't get commitment that she's hungry for

Did you guys infiltrate that sub-reddit? You probably already seen my posts by now if you did.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back