Based gigachad questions the status quo with a simple question: Uproar from faggot boomers in the crowd

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue

This is hilarious, listen to all the retard boomers malding about a simple, valid question. Why didn't Juan stay in Mexico and fix his country? We'll never know because it's "racist"

Also, note all the cuckservatives in the comments drawing the line when it comes to "MUH RACISM".

This country really is going to shit, isn't it bros?

No replies I fucking hate niggers.

summarize better please I got other things to watch worth an actual 1.5 minutes of my time.

summarize better please I got other things to watch worth an actual 1.5 minutes of my time.
Juan Hernandez the Spic goes on a schizorant about how some shit is bad in the school
Based gigachad asks the simple question "Well if it's so bad here then why didn't you stay in Mexico?"
Entire crowd of old, White, separated from ethnics Boomers go into an uproar and start yelling at him for "BEIN RACIS"
Cuckservatives in the comments also saying BS like "I don't care if youse white, yellow, black, or even PURPO"

Jfl.

• Love it
Reactions: Axii
Juan Hernandez the Spic goes on a schizorant about how some shit is bad in the school
Based gigachad asks the simple question "Well if it's so bad here then why didn't you stay in Mexico?"
Entire crowd of old, White, separated from ethnics Boomers go into an uproar and start yelling at him for "BEIN RACIS"
Cuckservatives in the comments also saying BS like "I don't care if youse white, yellow, black, or even PURPO"

Jfl.
oh I seen this before, braindead country tbh, everyone fell for the ragebait then all hands clap for the beaner saying cliche bullshit "muh best country in the world" when 99% of others in that very building probably never even stepped foot off of U.S. Soil.

Blading Dude was right, shouldn't be saying that shit just to gather even more sympathy points after bitching tbh.

Go back to your country if this is the "best in the world" and you still want to bitch and cry like an ungrateful nigger.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon