[BASED] I love pakistan

yeah true, but pakistan has a shitty govt who are loyal to other countries like india lmfao.
Its over jfl ifu don't make ur own country

Also why is saying paki bad?

I will stop saying it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112 and inceletto
Sorry i didn't know.I love my religion brothers.They're based af
thats ok bro and i agree, i feel the same way about islamic people

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 7112 and Chadelite
Ngl imam mahdi is required to sort this cral world out

Too many wars will take place but i would love to be in them

72 Virginis if u die

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Its over jfl ifu don't make ur own country

Also why is saying paki bad?

I will stop saying it
in england cumskins would go what they called "paki bashing" and would attack pakistanis and anyone else who looked like them, theyd call bengalis and other darker skinned guys "pakis", in the 70s. so thats why people dont like that word there anymore.

in england cumskins would go what they called "paki bashing" and would attack pakistanis and anyone else who looked like them, theyd call bengalis and other darker skinned guys "pakis", in the 70s. so thats why people dont like that word there anymore.
keep crying for cumskins while we paki bash

I am a low iq shitpreet, I wish I was a real muslim and not a cow shit eater
Sorry dude itll never happen. Thanks for bumping my thread.

• JFL
Reactions: penis3
Pakistan is the deffender of the islamic world that’s why i respect pkistan so much. Pakistan>Saudi arabia

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 6789 and Gengar

72 Virginis if u die
is there even an ahadith about 72 virgins? instil
keep crying for cumskins while we paki bash
lmfao you fell for the grooming meme didnt you? keep crying cumskin

72 Virginis if u die
InshAllah,We'll fight in same fronth

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 7112 and inceletto
Pakistan is the deffender of the islamic world that’s why i respect pkistan so much. Pakistan>Saudi arabia
based. i dont like saudis, id rather support iran ngl

• +1
sindhis arent curries, they are native to pakistan and dont live in india, punjabis and mujahirs do though
Curries are anyone whose ethnic background is indo-aryan (Punjabi, Sindhi, saraiki, etc.) Or dravidian.
Pakistan is basically a Muslim northern India that includes some iranic land in the north.

Sindhis speak an Indo Aryan language closely related punjabi, and the land of Sindh is actually below Punjab.
Pakistan political map 1000px

Screenshot 20200703 220331

As you can see pashtuns are 15.4% and balochis are 3.6%
Together the iranic groups make up 19%
If we assume that the "other" also represents some minority iranic groups, then the iranic groups are at 25.3%, the same figure as I said before.

• +1
GTFO KAFFIRS

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
based. i dont like saudis, id rather support iran ngl
Nah Fuck iran they’re Shias and also they’re the reason why Yemen is in Shambles

• +1
Curries are anyone whose ethnic background is indo-aryan (Punjabi, Sindhi, saraiki, etc.) Or dravidian.
Pakistan is basically a Muslim northern India that includes some iranic land in the north.

Sindhis speak an Indo Aryan language closely related punjabi, and the land of Sindh is actually below Punjab.View attachment 490643

View attachment 490644
As you can see pashtuns are 15.4% and balochis are 3.6%
Together the iranic groups make up 19%
If we assume that the "other" also represents some minority iranic groups, then the iranic groups are at 25.3%, the same figure as I said before.
dude, when people say curries we mean indians and those that share their population in sizeable amount that are native there, like pakistani punjabis and muhajirs. but not sindhis.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and Zygos4Life
Nah Fuck iran they’re Shias and also they’re the reason why Yemen is in Shambles
but isnt saudi arabia dropping bombs on yemen with american help? americans have caused lots of war crimes in islamic world. i would never side with americunts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112 and Chadelite
InshAllah,We'll fight in same fronth
InshaAllah
This world is cancer man it's so bad

I just learnt yesterday everything we know is a lie

Frickin nfl is rigged nba and premier league too

Films beer and gambling for the masses

Covid 19 is a meme - an excuse to give a mandatory vaccine to everyone

The vaccine will be a microchip and they will track u everywhere

5g will causes many cancers and deaths

Gmo foods

Eztrazine on water turns men gay feminine

Degen media

All big celebrities sold their soul to shaytan

Crazy man

• +1
Guys i swear im north indian not south pls, pakistan is muslim im exotic!? muh north

InshaAllah
This world is cancer man it's so bad

I just learnt yesterday everything we know is a lie

Frickin nfl is rigged nba and premier league too

Films beer and gambling for the masses

Covid 19 is a meme - an excuse to give a mandatory vaccine to everyone

The vaccine will be a microchip and they will track u everywhere

5g will causes many cancers and deaths

Gmo foods

Eztrazine on water turns men gay feminine

Degen media

All big celebrities sold their soul to shaytan

Crazy man
I HOPE ALLAH DESTROYS THIS GAY WORLD ASAP,I INSHALLAH WAIT FOR JANNAH

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7112 and Chadelite
but isnt saudi arabia dropping bombs on yemen with american help? americans have caused lots of war crimes in islamic world. i would never side with americunts.
Saudia arabia is also a problem in this but Iran started all of this when they tried to make Yemen a Shia country so that saudia arabia would be surrounded by shia countries. The starter of the war in yemen was Iran

• +1
dude, when people say curries we mean indians and those that share their population in sizeable amount that are native there, like pakistani punjabis and muhajirs. but not sindhis.
That's a pretty terrible definition for "curry" given that Sindhis ethnically and linguistically are close to Punjabis.
The only reason Sindh is fully included in Pakistan and wasn't cut off into India was purely due to religious reasons, not ethnic reasons.
Many many Hindu sindhis migrated to India after 1947, aren't they curries?

@OhWellMaxing Why do u attack Muslims bro

• +1
Saudia arabia is also a problem in this but Iran started all of this when they tried to make Yemen a Shia country so that saudia arabia would be surrounded by shia countries. The starter of the war in yemen was Iran
i see, but still i dont think america should ever be your ally. they have killed more than iranians could have ever done.

• +1
I HOPE ALLAH DESTROYS THIS GAY WORLD ASAP,I INSHALLAH WAIT FOR JANNAH
It's easy to say we can't wait

But what are we doing to get there?

I have so much to do

• +1
That's a pretty terrible definition for "curry" given that Sindhis ethnically and linguistically are close to Punjabis.
The only reason Sindh is fully included in Pakistan and wasn't cut off into India was purely due to religious reasons, not ethnic reasons.
Many many Hindu sindhis migrated to India after 1947, aren't they curries?
good point, but then again arent kashmiris also genetically close to us and also have small hindu population yet theyre also not curries?

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Chadelite
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and inceletto
Ngl I would rope if I was a Pakistani living in the West, they are hated by everyone, Whites,Blacks and Westernized Indians

It's easy to say we can't wait

But what are we doing to get there?

I have so much to do
ALHAMDUILLAH I KEEP DOING SALAH 5 TIMES A DAY

giphy.gif

• +1
i see, but still i dont think america should ever be your ally. they have killed more than iranians could have ever done.
Americans aren’t my allies. Americans will get a taste of the ummah soon.
:feelsokman:

• Love it
Americans aren’t my allies. Americans will get a taste of the ummah soon.
:feelsokman:
dude have you ever met islamic americans? theyre westernized freaks, they pray together male and female mixed, female imam, casual sex with kafirs etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
WHAT IS THIS THREAD WITHOUT THE TRUE PAKI MOGGER:
229544 6e0dd7f051962267e79984bf27c14b0a

@Salludon

• Love it
Ngl I would rope if I was a Pakistani living in the West, they are hated by everyone, Whites,Blacks and Westernized Indians
keep crying cumskin, im in the west and im pakistani. plenty of based moroccans and turks

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: inceletto and penis3
@OhWellMaxing Why do u attack Muslims bro
Indian creates a new country convert religion and try to bread with superior Arab and Persian JFL @ Pakistan

• WTF
good point, but then again arent kashmiris also genetically close to us and also have small hindu population yet theyre also not curries?
Kashmiris are dardic, as opposed to the rest of the indo-aryan group.
However kashmiris can be considered curry since many of them do look similar to Punjabis and sindhis.
There was a new kashmiri user who joined recently and he could've easily passed as a Gujarati man, yet he was deluded into thinking that because he's kashmiri, he has nothing to do with India.

Kashmiris are dardic, as opposed to the rest of the indo-aryan group.
However kashmiris can be considered curry since many of them do look similar to Punjabis and sindhis.
There was a new kashmiri user who joined recently and he could've easily passed as a Gujarati man, yet he was deluded into thinking that because he's kashmiri, he has nothing to do with India.
well most kashmiris either want to join pakistan or have their own separate country so it makes sense he wants nothing to do with indians. also like i said, i dont consider sindhis to be curries nor kashmiris and im pakistani punjabi myself.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Guys pls im north not south look i bleached my skin pls, muh north
OB RZ222 iansar G 20120227225748

Indian creates a new country convert religion and try to bread with superior Arab and Persian JFL @ Pakistan
whats bread? jfl at your sandnigger iq. inflated ego for nothing.

107013-ddfd0c39feb26ed1eda23ac6181adb28.jpg

KEEP CRYING FOR PASHTUN MOGGERS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SolidSnake, Shrek2OnDvD and Zygos4Life
keep crying cumskin, im in the west and im pakistani. plenty of based moroccans and turks
why so mad, not my fault your a Pakistani and hate yourself you truecel donkey fucker

keep crying for me, While I laugh at you

why so mad, not my fault your a Pakistani and hate yourself you truecel donkey fucker

keep crying for me, While I laugh at you
youre crying, not laughing ;) keep it up cumskin

• Ugh..
Reactions: penis3